Who's here is still not cucked by the vaccine?

AGAmystery

My Regimen
Reaction score
These past few months i've seen people dropping dead left and right. 4 out of the people i know had one of their parents dead and they're way below their life expectancy age. I've had two deaths in my family in these past 3 days as well. There were literally 2 people who dropped on the ground unconscious 50 meters apart from one another on the same time randomly in my neighborhood which is something i've never seen happen before. It's no wonder that the shitty media has been claiming that Covid is getting worse than ever to hide the truth about why people are starting to drop dead out of nowhere, it's all going according to the plan

I've no doubts that the vaccine is responsible for this sh*t. And that's why i've not taken it yet thankfully. Anyone else here still hasn't taken the vaccine as well?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: INT

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
What country is that?

Not taking jewish vaccine. I didn't see people dying but I did see people with speeded up aging, so I refuse taking it. God didn't bring me to this world for chinese scientists to make experiments on my body.
Didn't realize you were antisemitic. I thought you were full of love.

BuzzedLightyear

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don’t care what you motherfuckers believe or don’t believe. To each their own. Just don’t threaten to win the tranie war with an AR-15, lol.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which ones do you not believe in?
I don't believe in:-

- White genocide (@Isaac Newton i know you're gonna seethe for your masters because of this. But it still doesn't exist)
- Slavery on Mars
- Nazis on the moon
- Antifa starting wildfires
- Finland doesn't exist
- Aliens built Stonehenge
- Prince Charles vampire

Few others conspiracies on there like "Elvis lives" are basically pointless though. Like who gives a sh*t whether Elvis lives or dies?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe in:-

- White genocide (@Isaac Newton i know you're gonna seethe for your masters because of this. But it still doesn't exist)
- Slavery on Mars
- Nazis on the moon
- Antifa starting wildfires
- Finland doesn't exist
- Aliens built Stonehenge
- Prince Charles vampire

Few others conspiracies on there like "Elvis lives" are basically pointless though. Like who gives a sh*t whether Elvis lives or dies?
So nothing suspicious about America going from 90% white to 60% white in the span of a few decades? White birth rates dramatically reducing and Europe projected to be like 3% of the population by 2050? White icons being shat on and history being erased? Even modern British (((documentaries))) are blackwashing now. That English queen on that show being backwashed, as well as Alexander Hamilton in that play.

But its all just a (((coincidence))) right?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
So nothing suspicious about America going from 90% white to 60% white in the span of a few decades? White birth rates dramatically reducing and Europe projected to be like 3% of the population by 2050? White icons being shat on and history being erased? Even modern British (((documentaries))) are blackwashing now. That English queen on that show being backwashed, as well as Alexander Hamilton in that play.

But its all just a (((coincidence))) right?
Whites are not being killed off by anyone, they're killing off themselves. There are currently multiple genocides for Muslims where they're literally BURNED alive in Israel, India, China, Bosnia and multiple other places and you don't see me or others bitching for "MUH Muslim genocide!!!" like those pedophilic basement dwelling 4chan obese pigs.

Westerners in general are decreasing in numbers because they would rather engage in unholy degeneracy and live like animals rather than have marriage and children. They LOATHE children so much they actively bash the idea of having kids and they kill them through abortions because they don't want to have any kind of responsibility. They support destructive ideologies like +LGBTQ and other degenerate sh*t like "women empowerment". They have no respect for life or human life because they think "everything is pointless bro, we're all animals anyway!!" It's their own f*****g fault or that happening. They kill themselves because they believe in some atheistic horseshit about how life doesn't matter and religion bad and everyone can do whatever they want. Just because the Jews told them to do so, doesn't excuse them any less that it's their fault

If I tell you to go rape your own mother and cut your children to pieces for example and you do so it's your own f*****g fault first and foremost, not mine. So stop with this "MUH Jews" nonsense when you're all sitting in your basements and doing nothing constructive at all except bitching 24/7

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whites are not being killed off by anyone, they're killing off themselves. There are currently multiple genocides for Muslims where they're literally BURNED alive in Israel, India, China, Bosnia and multiple other places and you don't see me or others bitching for "MUH Muslim genocide!!!" like those pedophilic basement dwelling 4chan obese pigs.

Westerners in general are decreasing in numbers because they would rather engage in unholy degeneracy and live like animals rather than have marriage and children. They LOATHE children so much they actively bash the idea of having kids and they kill them through abortions because they don't want to have any kind of responsibility. They support destructive ideologies like +LGBTQ and other degenerate sh*t like "women empowerment". They have no respect for life or human life because they think "everything is pointless bro, we're all animals anyway!!" It's their own f*****g fault or that happening. They kill themselves because they believe in some atheistic horseshit about how life doesn't matter and religion bad and everyone can do whatever they want. Just because the Jews told them to do so, doesn't excuse them any less that it's their fault

If I tell you to go rape your own mother and cut your children to pieces for example and you do so it's your own f*****g fault first and foremost, not mine. So stop with this "MUH Jews" nonsense when you're all sitting in your basements and doing nothing constructive at all except bitching 24/7
"Just because the Jews told them to do so" so we agree. I also agree generally sentiment wise with the rest

And lol you keep disingenuously saying "westerners". Only japanese and whites are decreasing in population. Don't act like it's anyone else

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How? Covid is worse than ever in countries with 70% vaccination rate. Studies in the UK indicated that 70% of those who died from Covid recently are those who got vaccinated. It's literally useless
Can you point me to that study...lol would love to read it.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Just because the Jews told them to do so" so we agree. I also agree generally sentiment wise with the rest

And lol you keep disingenuously saying "westerners". Only japanese and whites are decreasing in population. Don't act like it's anyone else
Yes, it's not an excuse to put the entirety of blame solely on other people unless you've been literally forced against your will to do so. I complain a lot about the Jews myself. But I'll admit that most of my bad choices are entirely my own fault not the Jews', judging by how there are still some people who apparently received the same "brainwashing" as me but still haven't turned to degeneracy. Similar to how there are still Christians in the West still keeping their morals and values intact despite getting actively brainwashed since their conception, we all have a choice

There are some verses from the Quran to describe this:-

"And they will say, “Our Lord! We obeyed our leaders and elite, but they led us astray from the ˹Right˺ Way. Our Lord! Give them double ˹our˺ punishment, and condemn them tremendously."

"Whenever a group enters Hell, it will curse the preceding one until they are all gathered inside, the followers will say about their leaders, “Our Lord! They have misled us, so multiply their torment in the Fire.” He will answer, “It has already been multiplied for all, but you do not know.” Then the leaders will say to their followers, “You were no better than us! So taste the torment for what you used to commit.”

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

wtf it has to do with atheism? im atheist. i dont support LBGTQ or feminism at all. atheism is a fact im sorry to tell you

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
what about the lizard people theory? i dont see it here. basically it says aliens are among us disguised as humans
It’s in the first tier as «Reptilians and government theories», though the iceberg is more focused on the really obscure conspiracy theories.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
wtf it has to do with atheism? im atheist. i dont support LBGTQ or feminism at all. atheism is a fact im sorry to tell you
I'm talking in general, of course there are exceptions. But generally lack of religion is associated with degeneracy, neo-liberalism, nihilism and a bunch of other bad sh*t

Also atheism is not a fact. It actually takes more effort to believe that everything randomly spawned out of nothingness and there's no God, than to believe there's a God behind the universe