Why shouldn't I...

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dario said:
s.a.f said:
Right most people dont give a ....

You've just proven what I have talked about before.
You won't quit wont you?

Read the rest of the sentance. "most people dont give a f*ck if you're bald but that does'nt really make much difference to how you feel."

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
Whenever i'm walking on the street I have a tendency to look at good looking people. Guys or girls, it's just better on the eyes....

The only way an ugly *** bald man (like yourself uncomfortable man) would enter my range of vision is if there is a hot chick on the other side of you and you were temporarily obstructing my vision.

oh yea, and say hi to those voices in your head for me haha

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
Uncomfortable Man there must be some other reason for people staring at you funny.

Because it's not like people have never seen a balding man before. So I'm wondering if you are ugly in some other respect like bad skin or teeth or something that you might be overlooking? And I'm not trying to put you down, because you know you're in a safe place here. I just want to know if you're not blaming baldness when it's a different physical feature that is really causing the odd glances from other rude people.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Just a few points in response. First, I never said EVERYONE was staring at me. I can recognize indifference when I see it and admittedly a good portion of the general public doesn't care. My point is that whenever I go out uncovered, it never fails that I will inevitably get a little more than a few scowls, sneers, snickers and cringes. Now I can see how this might not seem like a big deal to some of you at first, but like S.A.F. said so poignantly, imagine living like this everyday for years. It is the consistent accumulation of these brief but impacting instances that erodes confidence and conditions you to be paranoid. This is an important point that many people fail to realize and the less intelligent interpret as "voices in my head." (I am not schitzophrenic you dolt). Secondly, I am not ugly. I've been told that I am fairly handsome. My new avatar is a self portrait so you can judge for yourself. I am not being conceited here but I feel that my otherwise youthful looks clash with my advanced baldness and garnish surprised reactions. It's not like I forget to put my pants on before I leave the house and wonder why people stare. It's my head, stupid. I just find it hard to believe that some of you can't admit that people find baldness to be an unnatractive, glaring characteristic.

barcafan

Reaction score
But bald heads are pretty common, i just dont see how it can be such a f*****g SHOCK to all these people to see a bald man. I mean jesus dude, when im out with my dad or uncle in public, i dont see ANY of this sh*t you're talking about. Not one time did i see someone stare or make a remark in a disgusting manner. How often do crazy people really believe they're crazy?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Paranoia is just reality on a finer scale.

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
I think I figured it out

Uncomfortable man, I bet you were a real a**h** when you had hair, and you never thought that you would bald so fast and you were really cocky and you always made fun of other people's faults or baldness....so now all of a sudden you have no hair and no means of growing it back on your head and because you were such a big a**h** before you feel that everyone feels like you deserve that sh*t and are snickering behind your back

serves you right if it is true :youbet:

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
But bald heads are pretty common, i just dont see how it can be such a f****ing SHOCK to all these people to see a bald man. I mean jesus dude, when im out with my dad or uncle in public, i dont see ANY of this sh*t you're talking about. Not one time did i see someone stare or make a remark in a disgusting manner. How often do crazy people really believe they're crazy?

There are other circumstances. Depends how a guy looks bald. I see bald black dudes all the time, and usualy you barely notice becaus ef their very dark skin tone. The lighter the skin tone the worse it looks. Bad head shapes hurt. Degrees of baldness also helps. A shaved bald NW4 for example looks better. They you get those who look like a cueball penis head. They look bad and elicit stares. I see that sometimes.

Recently I went into this office. They had pictures of people working there on this bulletin board thing. Everyone but one guy had hair. His pic didn't look bad. He was clearly completely bald. Anyway thumbtacked next to his picture was another picture of "Mr. Clean." Yes, it's meant as a joke but to someone who is emotionally affected by his hairloss, you can see how this 'Humor" would be hurtful. And he can't throw a fit and rip it down as it makes him look weak. So he takes it and smiles about it while upset inside. Now if his hairloss didn't bother him at all, maybe he doesn't care. But you can see how people can be.

Petchsky

Reaction score
'Mr Clean' ? Is this some bald dude of the television?

Cassin

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
'Mr Clean' ? Is this some bald dude of the television?

American cleaning product masscot

mr-clean-sept-28-2007.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
elvis123 said:
I think I figured it out

Uncomfortable man, I bet you were a real a**hole when you had hair, and you never thought that you would bald so fast and you were really cocky and you always made fun of other people's faults or baldness....so now all of a sudden you have no hair and no means of growing it back on your head and because you were such a big a**hole before you feel that everyone feels like you deserve that sh*t and are snickering behind your back

serves you right if it is true :youbet:

Great post made without a spec of relavance or evidence.

Here's one of my :

Elvis123 I have a theory that as a child you were sexualy abused by your father.

serves you right if it is true. :youbet:

Cassin

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Hey Elvis guy, wouldn't it be funny if your mom died of cancer too? I hope it happens. Thanks.

Uncalled for. Take that sh*t somewhere else.

Elvis may have been overly aggressive but another comment like that and you will be banned.

And Elvis is right tho in a sense...for all his complaining UM does indeed make fun of other peoples looks by comparing them to monsters and laughing so Elvis123 is justified.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Cassin, for a moment I thought you were oni posting, until I read the big red letters that said Cassin and did not see any .......................... :whistle: I guess your avatar was stolen from oni.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Boy you'll never let me live that down will you Cassin? Soooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm sure we've all had them, unless you're Robocop.

Cassin

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I'm sure we've all had them, unless you're Robocop.

Not on a board where I have spent 10 months crying about how the world views me only to turn around and laugh at someone else's looks.

Its a rather stunning thing to do on your part all considered. You really need a smack of reality and to grow up.

You can either start living or keep on complaining about living.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I feel this was an extreme overeaction. The picture of Rio looked similar to the pumpkin head picture simply because Rio was pulling a strange face. It was a joke! The same could have been said of anyone in that situation.
If Rio was facially deformed then it would have been offensive.
But the fact is Rio does looks normal when not pulling that face.