Women talking about what they find attractive in men

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know what it is that makes me look younger Aplunk. There's got to be something that makes it happen.

How are you? I haven't heard from you in a long time.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
DaSand said:
I don't know what it is that makes me look younger Aplunk. There's got to be something that makes it happen.

I got carded just a few days ago, and I just turned 22. I got a receding hairline, so I can imagine many think that I'm older. But I also have a pretty young-looking face, with no signs of wrinkles to come, not that I really give a sh*t about a few wrinkles.

I've been good. I just got done with a sexy girl, but I made a stupid mistake. I wasn't planning on sex today, but she was such a bad influence. We did it, and what's worse is that she was commenting how scared she was to get pregnant.

If we have an Aplunk running around this world, this year or whenever, then the world will be worse off.

Haha, but besides that, I'm good. I've been working out, starting school in a month, looking for a new job, etc.. You?

CCS

Reaction score
docj077 said:

But, seriously, that thread proves a point that many people on here are always trying to make. If you dress nice, smile, and actually talk to women instead of merely trying to sex 'em and leave 'em, you'll have a far greater chance of success with the opposite sex.[/quote]

Wrong Wrong Wrong. No guy on here wants to sex and leave a hot woman. The women just say that. It is BS. Hot guys sex and leave less hot women. Average men want to marry Hot women. The hot women don't like average men, but don't want to say this, so they tell them "You just want to sex and leave me." Such BS.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
ccs is it just looks with you? what if she was hot but dumb and ditzy? youd still wanna marry her?

I cant stand being around dumb people i dont care how hot she is....it gets annoying just talking to them.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Do they find shaved knackers attractive?

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Aplunk said:
DaSand said:

I got carded just a few days ago, and I just turned 22. I got a receding hairline, so I can imagine many think that I'm older. But I also have a pretty young-looking face, with no signs of wrinkles to come, not that I really give a $#iT about a few wrinkles.

I've been good. I just got done with a sexy girl, but I made a stupid mistake. I wasn't planning on sex today, but she was such a bad influence. We did it, and what's worse is that she was commenting how scared she was to get pregnant.

If we have an Aplunk running around this world, this year or whenever, then the world will be worse off.

Haha, but besides that, I'm good. I've been working out, starting school in a month, looking for a new job, etc.. You?

My internship is done for a class that I got an A in, I'm back to weights and biking. Got one more year left in college and there needs to be a celebration for that. Everything's fine here.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
Bald Dave said:
If you have got a normal size nose, normal sized ears and good teeth then you are okay looking!

There is more to it than that.

Such as?

Look, if you look normal and you haven't got any bad features i.e. crocked/big nose, ears that are big and stick out, bad teeth (yellow or cracked) then you are okay looking! Your not necessarily good looking but your normal looking! You not ugly in other words!

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":cda72][quote="Bald Dave":cda72] If you have got a normal size nose, normal sized ears and good teeth then you are okay looking!

There is more to it than that.[/quote:cda72]

Such as?

Look, if you look normal and you haven't got any bad features i.e. crocked/big nose, ears that are big and stick out, bad teeth (yellow or cracked) then you are okay looking! Your not necessarily good looking but your normal looking! You not ugly in other words![/quote:cda72]

yah your right...but you still might not be considered good looking...just like an average person like the MAJORITY of people

I mean look at adrian bordy he is toucan sam and b****s love him

good looks has a lot to do with proportions and symmetry of the face...overall shape and size of the skull, skin tone, distances between facial features, etc

IMO you can have a slightly bigger ears or nose and still be considered good looking....obviously if its HUGE or your ears are sticking out and too much attention is directed at them that would not be good.

but in a sense your right if your teeth, nose, ears are normal shaped than you wouldnt be considered handsome or ugly....just average.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Davenman86 said:
Good to know, to bad I'm a 21 y/o virgin recluse with zero social skills thanks to nine years of living in hell on Earth.

But still, yay, I guess, maybe I'll get an ugly chick at least, if she's desperate. OMGWTFBBQYAY!!!! :hairy: :hairy:

Damn hippies. :lol:

astral week

Established Member
Reaction score
alright, I vote the next 5 people to analyze every minute aspect of what makes a man attractive post a picture of themselves on hotornot.com and end the debate. you're good looking only if other people say you are. and I know some of you would love to have your appearance quantified with a number . . .
I believe this may have been mentioned sarcastically on another thread at some point, but I'd say our insecurities have past that point long ago.

jackstraw419

Reaction score
what keywords did you input on the search box??? dont kid yourself...

try typing in: "women bald unattractive" in reality, theres always two sides to every argument.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
IBM said:
Others said that they wouldnt go on relationship with men without good future and ambition.

They should be ashamed and be cursed with relationship with their own hand and pillow only!

IBM, you've really gone off the deep end. Of course women want strong men.... Why would a girl want to spend the rest of her life with a guy with no future and no ambition, i.e., some loser? Look, that doesn't usually mean millions of dollars, expensive cars, jewelry, big houses, etc. It means that one of man's responsibilities is to be the dependable and reliable PROVIDER to his family through thick and thin. That is a ROLE of the male sex.

You're not going to attract the type of girl you want with your shitty attitude. What do you have to offer right now? ....a depressing outlook on life, no inner strength, and resentment towards half the world that stems from your own refusal to help yourself. Sounds like a great package, IBM - can't imagine why they're not beating down your door right now.

IBM

Reaction score
I expect women like me of what i am in the best and in the worst. I warn that i'm not going to compromise in feeding mouths.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
I expect women like me of what i am in the best and in the worst. I warn that i'm not going to compromise in feeding mouths.

Eh? :?

IBM

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
It means that one of man's responsibilities is to be the dependable and reliable PROVIDER to his family through thick and thin. That is a ROLE of the male sex.

If women waits me for this then forget. They can go to the arms of another men or a teddy bear.

The providence is an unthinkable consequence of love. Complaints of money is synonimous of treachery and is motif of questioning love between a couple.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dont really understand what you're trying to say IBM, but this post by H.W.G.A is the hard truth that some guys on here are either failing to understand or refusing to accept,

Taug and CCS and any others who think that their lack of success with women is due only to their level of attractiveness could also benifit from taking a read of it aswell.

hairwegoagain said:
Of course women want strong men.... Why would a girl want to spend the rest of her life with a guy with no future and no ambition, i.e., some loser? Look, that doesn't usually mean millions of dollars, expensive cars, jewelry, big houses, etc. It means that one of man's responsibilities is to be the dependable and reliable PROVIDER to his family through thick and thin. That is a ROLE of the male sex.

You're not going to attract the type of girl you want with your shitty attitude. What do you have to offer right now? ....a depressing outlook on life, no inner strength, and a resent towards half the world that stems from your own refusal to help yourself. Sounds like a great package, IBM - can't imagine why they're not beating down your door right now.

Pondle

Reaction score
This is an interesting article on the science of attraction. Evolutionary psychology totally supports hairwegoagain's argument.