Women talking about what they find attractive in men

IBM

Reaction score
What i'm saying is that love is something that comes naturally and is not bounded by money, success or anything. I would be very sad if a women said that my major quality was my inteligence or wealth.

Pondle

Reaction score
IBM said:
What i'm saying is that love is something that comes naturally and is not bounded by money, success or anything. I would be very sad if a women said that my major quality was my inteligence or wealth.

Why does anyone fall in love? Because they are very attracted to someone. What makes that special someone attractive? If they are a woman, youth and beauty. If they are a man, wealth and status. There's a bunch of other stuff going on here as well of course, but rock bottom, love is about the mating game, and the mating game is all about evolutionary psychology. Anyone who denies that is being kinda naive.

s.a.f

Reaction score
IBM your best quality is that you're a nice guy and as you said also obviously intelligent (although maybe not in a rational kind of way) you also have the begginings of a good career with the oppurtunity to make enough money in the future for a comfortable life.
But putting all this aside you project an image of misery and depression that is not attractive to either freinds or women. And its this that will hinder your ability to find a partner/girlfriend.
(Taug take note as that also aplies to you)
It seems that you want a woman purely for emotional comfort, but what woman would want to spend her life 'mothering' a grown man? They want someone who can offer happiness in return. After all what is the point of having anything (money ect) if you just want to wallow in self misery.

As you posted in another thread your mum thinks you are too young to have sex. But I think what she really means is that you are not ready for a relationship. And I would have to agree with that.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
IBM, you definitely are a nice guy. It looks like you're reaching out, which is why you're talking about your problems. You admit that you have problems speaking to women and friends. You know this. Get some professional help, my friend.

IBM

Reaction score
i got professional help and he said the exact same thing you all said. "I'm good guy, with a career and nothing to worry about." But it's all bullshit. My hair looks horrible. What was my favorite part of my body now takes most part of my confidence.

Emotionally i failed. I ran away from two girls i liked (and i got chances) because of some issues. Now it is my hair the great barrier of my life. If i could i would leave all behind and be a wanderer in this world.

kilgore

Reaction score
IBM said:
i got professional help and he said the exact same thing you all said. "I'm good guy, with a career and nothing to worry about."

If that is the only thing the shrink said, I would say he is not a good psychologist. In fact I would ask for my money back. Why would I pay a psychologist to tell me what my friends or family can tell me?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
kilgore said:
IBM said:
i got professional help and he said the exact same thing you all said. "I'm good guy, with a career and nothing to worry about."

If that is the only thing the shrink said, I would say he is not a good psychologist. In fact I would ask for my money back. Why would I pay a psychologist to tell me what my friends or family can tell me?

yea seriously ,next time ask to see the real psychologist and not the student he has doing all the hard stuff for him ! always f*****g happens to me,especially at the hospital,f*****g student doctors poking around inside me like im just another cadaver :p

CCS

Reaction score
IBM needs to use his poetry on women. He has very good metaphors. They will not attract women by themself, but they will break the ice very well if he has nothing else to say.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
IBM needs to use his poetry on women. He has very good metaphors. They will not attract women by themself, but they will break the ice very well if he has nothing else to say.

Well, I think they'd run a mile, personally :?

IBM

Reaction score
well i dont want to atract women. women must feel atracted by themselves. its a natural thing.

kilgore

Reaction score
well i dont want to atract women. women must feel atracted by themselves. its a natural thing.

Women are attracted to you. You said it before.

I ran away from two girls i liked (and i got chances)

How do you know you got chances? Because you knew they liked you, right? There you go, they were attracted to you. It's just that girls will let you know they like you with a look or something and then they expect you to make the first move. To go to them and ask them out.

IBM

Reaction score
kilgore said:

Not now! I'm not atractive anymore. My hair played an crucial role on my good looking.

kilgore

Reaction score
IBM said:
kilgore said:

Not now! I'm not atractive anymore. My hair played an crucial role on my good looking.

Sorry about that IBM. I'm pretty much on the same boat. I was tired of the way my hair looked so I started wearing baseball caps lately and girls now look at me a lot, but I'm terrified to stop wearing them. I know the outcome is not gonna be good. Looks like I'm heading for the buzzcut if treatments don't work.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
of course a good head of hair helps a lot, but confidence is the most important thing when it comes to attracting girls.

templemonk

Established Member
Reaction score
i agree.. it's all about confidence. alcohol boosts up my confidence level around girls so when i get drunk, i talk to girls without worrying and insecurities and the next day when they call me (and im sober or faded at this point) i dont know what to do with them. i should be an alcoholic ...

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Confidence is everything! Put yourself in a womens shoes:- if she sees a man that is timid and doesn't wanna talk no matter how good looking he is she ain't gonna find him attractive!

1. Confidence
2. Personality
3. Good Looks

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re:

templemonk said:
i agree.. it's all about confidence. alcohol boosts up my confidence level around girls so when i get drunk, i talk to girls without worrying and insecurities and the next day when they call me (and im sober or faded at this point) i dont know what to do with them. i should be an alcoholic ...

I would love to get drunk if it wasnt for the krazy hangovers next time. LOL

CCS

Reaction score
a woman once told me about a guy she was dating. He said he had a very cute face, and would be very attractive if only he were taller. The woman was 5'0", BTW. I asked her if he was as tall as one of her friends (whom I know is about 5'7"). She said she did not recall, and would have to see them side by side to answer that. That's also how tall I am.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
a woman once told me about a guy she was dating. He said he had a very cute face, and would be very attractive if only he were taller. The woman was 5'0", BTW. I asked her if he was as tall as one of her friends (whom I know is about 5'7"). She said she did not recall, and would have to see them side by side to answer that. That's also how tall I am.

Interesting... :bravo: