Women's "me Too" Campaign On Social Media

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if I saw this or forgot to reply (but I did ignore it out of laziness/being annoyed in our PM).

Explain what exactly? That this does happen sometimes? This sort of hysteria I've seen of course but not very often, and more likely in high school and college.

I don't know why you get the impression that just because it's not been a reality for me or most more attractive guys I've known, I'm saying it never happens. For example with tinder Chad experiments I've always said that "Chad hysteria" is a real thing that women get caught up in, and no doubt Macaroni's looks played a part, but this has always been a ridiculous "egging on" that females go through and get worked up about.

Recently I've seen it (recently as being, a year ago?) where this Chad German guy just got every local girl totally wet, women approaching him, pulling him in to kiss, literally grinding on his dick when he's just sitting there drinking with his friends. It happens, I never denied this or know what you actually want me to explain, some guys just stir up hysteria, under different circumstances (for example Chad German dude was a worldly traveller type with Instagram/social media game, Macaroni was in high school, and university can be the same atmosphere).

But I've known legit 8-9/10 guys struggle, and not even social retards, just get a lot of looks and glances, even go for it, and get nowhere. I've had women staring at me and "making eyes" for a considerable amount of time until I'd finally just go over (and if you think this is easy, imagine walking up to single out a girl from her group of friends, even as Chad Thundercock or whoever you want to be, and think it's still "easy") and the reality is, even from that initial practical begging of attention, sh*t changes completely when you really try and get somewhere- but this is most of the time, other times it can be easy, like I've said before to you. Not denying that it's sometimes easy.

Real red pill: rare Chad hysteria aside, nope even attractive guys aren't scoring easily with women, although more likely to be accustomed to such situations.

Realer red pill: it's already hard enough for attractive guys so just f*****g forget about trying to land a decent looking girl in a club if you're average or ugly. Everyone knows this constant failure we see week in and week out from the same guys believing they are Roosh V. Focus on meeting women in a more understanding social environment, and forget about cold calling.

OR- go for the horrendous middle aged drunk fat chicks in the club, that's the other option. And often the choice likely one once these guys strike out with about 4 average looking girls and it reaches 2am.
my real life experiences contradict this being some rare thing, i know 2 guys off hand where the girl came onto him. my friend just started talking to a girl and first time together she was rubbing on him, and another where this girl just started talking to another friend

even i've had a little bit of macaroni's experiences, obviously when i was norwood 1 or had a hat. one time i had this car full of girls stop and yell out at me , asking what school i went to, if i had a gf, etc. and another this group of girls in high school gym asking if i was new to the school, if i was single, etc.

inb4 its meaningless becausae i didnt pound them, its at least an avenue to start talking. and they werent that hot, both times were average looking 4-6 hispanic and black girls, low inhibition trashier type girls ofc lol. still extremely flattering though

on the opposite end of the spectrum i knew this dude who was really chill and confident with girls, like legit, even with guys he was charming but he was ugly and yet he bragged about all the girls he got. however when i saw them they were ugly too, i was thinking "blegh, just lol you shouldn't be bragging haha".

i'm with david that i think you are overrating how much personality matters to make yourself feel better about your own (which i honestly dont even think you need to do, you are already cool) OR these guys you say are 8-9 really aren't that hot. dunno theres many possibilities

blackg

Reaction score
As for you there's any number of reasons why you try so hard with girls, some flattering some not.

- Perhaps you don't actually need to try that hard with those women, you're just doing so to satisfy your own narrative and sense of journey. Meanwhile, the women are thinking "This guy is really smart, what a bonus that he's hot !"
- Perhaps you don't actually need to try that hard with those women, you're just doing so to satisfy your own narrative and sense of journey. Meanwhile, the women are thinking "This guy is hot but I wish that he would stop talking, does he actually think that his jokes are funny?"

Bing Bingo Bingo, brother!! Women can smell this "on game" bullshit a mile away.

And there is also another reason I think Rudiger is struggling with the finer sex...

blackg

Reaction score
I don't give a sh*t about your opinion because everyone knows you're a consistent bullshit artist. Do I have to start going down that road again?
Don't be so quick to automatically think that WPB is full of sh*t.
Through experience I have learnt that Fred is one of the most trustworthy members on here.

You should re-evaluate your position on Fred.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
If you have ever been hit on by a woman,

Sad-Memes-man-crying-front-of-computer.png

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeh i hate to agree but i don't think personality matters as much as instantaneous physical attraction. I've had girls hit on me, and i've been a complete prick and an a**h** and they still keep wanting to hang out. If personality mattered this shouldn't happen. I used to always joke that you can always tell when a girl is interested because they will make it known. They will tell you by their body language and eye contact or avoidance of eye contact - they can't hide their interest even if they wanted to. Is it possible to persuade a woman to like you through conversation and personality? Sure, but that is an uphill battle and they will always feel like there is no "chemistry" - "chemistry" is just code for physical attraction that no personality can overcome.

By the way, i've had many situations where i've been rejected by women. One instance was pretty strange; I'm at a bar having a beer with a friend and this girl comes up from behind, looks me straight in the eye and says "can i borrow your ketchup?", i say "sure, here you go", she then returns the ketchup and says "would you like join me and my friend?", i was taken back a bit so i looked at my friend and said "ok yeh sure", she then tells me "oh i'm sorry i was asking him" and points to a guy all the way at the end of the bar who basically looked like he was homeless. Of course the other guy was like "yeh sure! Sorry buddy, better luck next time!" - mind you i was not attracted to either her or her friend, so basically i was being polite and got rejected by a girl who preferred to hit on a homeless dude than me.

If you have ever been hit on by a woman, you'll know how appallingly bad they are at it. It's f*****g amazing because it is so much easier for them than it is for men but they are sooooooooo bad at it it's cringe worthy.

It's hard to say what's the dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum.

But,

Putting ketchup on macaroni is up there.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeh i hate to agree but i don't think personality matters as much as instantaneous physical attraction. I've had girls hit on me, and i've been a complete prick and an a**h** and they still keep wanting to hang out. If personality mattered this shouldn't happen. I used to always joke that you can always tell when a girl is interested because they will make it known. They will tell you by their body language and eye contact or avoidance of eye contact - they can't hide their interest even if they wanted to. Is it possible to persuade a woman to like you through conversation and personality? Sure, but that is an uphill battle and they will always feel like there is no "chemistry" - "chemistry" is just code for physical attraction that no personality can overcome.

By the way, i've had many situations where i've been rejected by women. One instance was pretty strange; I'm at a bar having a beer with a friend and this girl comes up from behind, looks me straight in the eye and says "can i borrow your ketchup?", i say "sure, here you go", she then returns the ketchup and says "would you like join me and my friend?", i was taken back a bit so i looked at my friend and said "ok yeh sure", she then tells me "oh i'm sorry i was asking him" and points to a guy all the way at the end of the bar who basically looked like he was homeless. Of course the other guy was like "yeh sure! Sorry buddy, better luck next time!" - mind you i was not attracted to either her or her friend, so basically i was being polite and got rejected by a girl who preferred to hit on a homeless dude than me.

If you have ever been hit on by a woman, you'll know how appallingly bad they are at it. It's f*****g amazing because it is so much easier for them than it is for men but they are sooooooooo bad at it it's cringe worthy.
Man what a f*****g b**ch. just lol at if the genders were reversed. brb 80 million white knights killing the guy
i'm in the same boat now goddamn it

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Watching beauty and the beast. Lots of fantastical elements in this movie: talking candlesticks, and Emma Watson rejecting Chad (Gaston)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
i'm in the same boat now goddamn it

From an article
"[Dating]: the game I most wanted to play. To fail there meant utter loss. To be excluded from this realm felt like exclusion from life itself, banishment from the essential core of things, from the only thing that truly mattered. The main event."

@Afro_Vacancy @Stanx22

Almsoo7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I should post Me Too too, was once groped in the balls by some sex maniac old man in a swimming pool many years back.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Watching beauty and the beast. Lots of fantastical elements in this movie: talking candlesticks, and Emma Watson rejecting Chad (Gaston)

I guess it was not the jews (Walt Disney) after all.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
my real life experiences contradict this being some rare thing, i know 2 guys off hand where the girl came onto him. my friend just started talking to a girl and first time together she was rubbing on him, and another where this girl just started talking to another friend

even i've had a little bit of macaroni's experiences, obviously when i was norwood 1 or had a hat. one time i had this car full of girls stop and yell out at me , asking what school i went to, if i had a gf, etc. and another this group of girls in high school gym asking if i was new to the school, if i was single, etc.

inb4 its meaningless becausae i didnt pound them, its at least an avenue to start talking. and they werent that hot, both times were average looking 4-6 hispanic and black girls, low inhibition trashier type girls ofc lol. still extremely flattering though

on the opposite end of the spectrum i knew this dude who was really chill and confident with girls, like legit, even with guys he was charming but he was ugly and yet he bragged about all the girls he got. however when i saw them they were ugly too, i was thinking "blegh, just lol you shouldn't be bragging haha".

i'm with david that i think you are overrating how much personality matters to make yourself feel better about your own (which i honestly dont even think you need to do, you are already cool) OR these guys you say are 8-9 really aren't that hot. dunno theres many possibilities

Well firstly thank you, you're one of my favourite posters here.

But this is total bullshit lol, you had 2 experiences of Chad hype so women, in terms of finding an actual partner or just someone to screw, are constantly wired that way? I can guarantee if you had the balls to whip out your dick in front of those girls, they'd run off laughing. Maybe a few of them would actually f*** under certain circumstances but if you think this translates to a real physical relationship with any of them then that is insane.

I'm saying looks are highly important in giving you a chance of even talking to someone, I don't know why you or even David is getting confused with this. I literally just wrote if you're average or ugly then don't even worry about chatting up women in clubs or bars, it's a waste of time, and you're telling me that I think personality conquers all?

I think looks are important to give you a chance to even talk to someone and then personality is important only after that. As in, it's even worse than guys on here say, they at least believe that the majority of Chads and good looking people just snap their fingers and it happens so easy.

I've admitted as well, which you seem to disregard, that sometimes it is as easy as snapping your fingers, as Macaroni just wrote you can sometimes literally tell girls to go f*** off and it'll make them want you more.

But again, these are rare situations, you're not giving me any sort of experience on what it's like to actually regularly approach women, week in and week out. Instead it's these petty "this one time at band camp" bullshit rarities that happen once in a blue moon, and you think this is applicable to an actual broader argument!

I mean have you lost your f*****g mind? Twice women hit on you so that means all b****s can be picked up easily because they're constantly malleable and all they need is the right face. That's f*****g insanity, to be honest.

Yeh i hate to agree but i don't think personality matters as much as instantaneous physical attraction.

Well obviously! I f*****g know that! Do people actually read the sh*t I write? What's the point?!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well firstly thank you, you're one of my favourite posters here.

But this is total bullshit lol, you had 2 experiences of Chad hype so women, in terms of finding an actual partner or just someone to screw, are constantly wired that way? I can guarantee if you had the balls to whip out your dick in front of those girls, they'd run off laughing. Maybe a few of them would actually f*** under certain circumstances but if you think this translates to a real physical relationship with any of them then that is insane.

I'm saying looks are highly important in giving you a chance of even talking to someone, I don't know why you or even David is getting confused with this. I literally just wrote if you're average or ugly then don't even worry about chatting up women in clubs or bars, it's a waste of time, and you're telling me that I think personality conquers all?

I think looks are important to give you a chance to even talk to someone and then personality is important only after that. As in, it's even worse than guys on here say, they at least believe that the majority of Chads and good looking people just snap their fingers and it happens so easy.

I've admitted as well, which you seem to disregard, that sometimes it is as easy as snapping your fingers, as Macaroni just wrote you can sometimes literally tell girls to go f*** off and it'll make them want you more.

But again, these are rare situations, you're not giving me any sort of experience on what it's like to actually regularly approach women, week in and week out. Instead it's these petty "this one time at band camp" bullshit rarities that happen once in a blue moon, and you think this is applicable to an actual broader argument!

I mean have you lost your f*****g mind? Twice women hit on you so that means all b****s can be picked up easily because they're constantly malleable and all they need is the right face. That's f*****g insanity, to be honest.

Well obviously! I f*****g know that! Do people actually read the sh*t I write? What's the point?!
If i had whipped my dick out? What? Lol thats just being retarded why bring that up?

And those examples are just what i know, i avoid the topic with my friends who get laid for obvious reasons. Id bet id find more of the same though if i did

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If i had whipped my dick out? What? Lol thats just being retarded why bring that up?

And those examples are just what i know, i avoid the topic with my friends who get laid for obvious reasons. Id bet id find more of the same though if i did

Retarded was bringing up isolated incidents in the first place and applying them to the general psyche.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
my point was just that its far from rare

Well you expressed that point terribly, "Macaroni once had a crowd of women so explain THAT".

How is your point far from rare? Mac gets a few incidents, you had a few incidents, and now you're clawing at the idea there's further isolated incidents. What do you think this is proving?

My prediction is that you'll gather some info and correlate it together as a confirmation bias. This is not real f*****g life, and you have no experience of it, Chad hysteria is a thing and I've never denied this, but you're completely removing the relative idea that it's hard to pick up women.

OK I've had isolated incidents where women got hysteric, and then at the bar chatting up the same girl who was part of the crowd? Completely different story. She has a boyfriend, she was just kidding, etc.

I'm amazed at how you take things on surface level and never delve deeper.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you expressed that point terribly, "Macaroni once had a crowd of women so explain THAT".

How is your point far from rare? Mac gets a few incidents, you had a few incidents, and now you're clawing at the idea there's further isolated incidents. What do you think this is proving?

My prediction is that you'll gather some info and correlate it together as a confirmation bias. This is not real f*****g life, and you have no experience of it, Chad hysteria is a thing and I've never denied this, but you're completely removing the relative idea that it's hard to pick up women.

OK I've had isolated incidents where women got hysteric, and then at the bar chatting up the same girl who was part of the crowd? Completely different story. She has a boyfriend, she was just kidding, etc.

I'm amazed at how you take things on surface level and never delve deeper.

If you're a good looking guy, in a large city, and willing to f*** a bit below your level, then picking up girls to f*** is easy. Dating is a whole other game. I have a mate who fucks a new girl on tinder on a weekly basis. Mostly they are not stunners, just average looking girls, but he's showed me how he does it, messages as simple as "I'm really only looking to hook up, nothing serious, are you free tonight?".

Not to mind the biggest "Chad" I know, who currently has a gf, but before this he would literally be capable of f*****g a new girl every night, easily. On holidays I saw first hand just how easy it was for him. I've seen him meet a girl, f*** her in the backroom of the bar, and end up with a different girl later on.

And trust me, personality had nothing to do with it. Of course he was confident, how could you not be when you're that good looking.

Anyway I don't really know what my point is, just that it is easy for some lads to get sex, but dating a girl at your looks level is a different ball game, personality is a huge factor in this case. To put it simply this girl likely has many options of guys at your looks level, and thus will pick and choose based on other factors.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
  1. I wasn't even responding to you?
  2. If we agree, why are you taking offense to something i said in response to @Exodus2011 that agrees with what you said?
  3. You are spending too much energy on these discussions
Of course good looking guys get hit on by women, which means they have it much easier when it comes to approaching women or establishing initial connection/repertoire. But personality does play a big role in making sure they can capitalize on those chances, especially as it pertains to long term, rather than short term. Just like @SmoothSailing pointed out - personality matters much more in the long run than the immediate short term.
6ft5 giga chad

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
  1. I wasn't even responding to you?
  2. If we agree, why are you taking offense to something i said in response to @Exodus2011 that agrees with what you said?
  3. You are spending too much energy on these discussions
Of course good looking guys get hit on by women, which means they have it much easier when it comes to approaching women or establishing initial connection/repertoire. But personality does play a big role in making sure they can capitalize on those chances, especially as it pertains to long term, rather than short term. Just like @SmoothSailing pointed out - personality matters much more in the long run than the immediate short term.

Yeah it's pretty much Exo's fault. Sorry.

Nothing wrong with using your experiences and this was an interesting one to read, but it's when it's applied like it's a common every day occurrence and a guy with considerably less life experience (exo) just states the example and goes "explain DAT" as if he's really proved something, it's like, f***, that's actually bordering on disrespectful.

If you're a good looking guy, in a large city, and willing to f*** a bit below your level, then picking up girls to f*** is easy. Dating is a whole other game. I have a mate who fucks a new girl on tinder on a weekly basis. Mostly they are not stunners, just average looking girls, but he's showed me how he does it, messages as simple as "I'm really only looking to hook up, nothing serious, are you free tonight?".

Not to mind the biggest "Chad" I know, who currently has a gf, but before this he would literally be capable of f*****g a new girl every night, easily. On holidays I saw first hand just how easy it was for him. I've seen him meet a girl, f*** her in the backroom of the bar, and end up with a different girl later on.

And trust me, personality had nothing to do with it. Of course he was confident, how could you not be when you're that good looking.

Anyway I don't really know what my point is, just that it is easy for some lads to get sex, but dating a girl at your looks level is a different ball game, personality is a huge factor in this case. To put it simply this girl likely has many options of guys at your looks level, and thus will pick and choose based on other factors.

I haven't touched online dating so I just know of the experience friends have. I think the slutty nympho types are probably f*****g in higher numbers than ever before, just a hunch.

I've even had nights such as that, it's not really that I "choose" when it happens but sometimes, like I say, it's just easy. This guy sounds next level though, well here's the thing that's a vicious cycle, when I talk about guys who are sh*t with women, that's partly because they're never in a comfortable situation with them or know what to do. Chad guys have been in those situations since young, they're ready to go, women know this just from looking at them and are proved right within seconds of talking to them. Unfortunately less attractive guys won't have a clue how to talk to women, even if it's practically on a plate.

I'm not saying what Chad guys say is something special, they don't drum up brilliantly interesting funny conversation, but in a simple way they're at ease and make things even easier.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hActually, I was never sexually harassed (like *** grabled or things like that) or even really disrespected, cat-called.

That's so sad! I think there should be a backlash to #MeToo where women express their disappointment at having never been sexually harassed.

Hissed? Hahahaha surely that was lost in translation. He hissed at you? Like a cat?