Women's "me Too" Campaign On Social Media

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
haha

Actually, I was never sexually harassed (like *** grabled or things like that) or even really disrespected, cat-called. Some guy hissed me in the street once - I did not appreciated it and let him know. The "worst" thing that happened to me on the matter was a from a collegue of mine. One morning I asked him "how are you doing" and he answered "I am doing pretty good right now" clearly looking at my ***!!! I told him "wtf are you doing?" and then we laughed and he never did it again.

2pYu5.gif

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's so sad! I think there should be a backlash to #MeToo where women express their disappointment at having never been sexually harassed.

Hissed? Hahahaha surely that was lost in translation. He hissed at you? Like a cat?

#notme or whatever has been a thing, but it's socially risk for women to write that.

Mayim Bialik, for example, had to apologize and retract after her NY times op ed angered feminists.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
#notme or whatever has been a thing, but it's socially risk for women to write that.

Mayim Bialik, for example, had to apologize and retract after her NY times op ed angered feminists.

Lol that's the exact hash tag I was thinking of putting forward sarcastically.

Bialik was a bit of a different thing though, that even pissed me off. It was stupid in many ways and pleased nobody.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's my problem.. .I laugh at pretty much everything. That's either that or losing faith in human beings. That already caused me some issues so now I am more careful.
Of course, I am not supporting sexual harassement, I am just saying that as far as I remember it never happened to me or at least I would not call that sexual harrasement.
hehe Im up for some sexual harasement if u know what I mean

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's pretty much Exo's fault. Sorry.

Nothing wrong with using your experiences and this was an interesting one to read, but it's when it's applied like it's a common every day occurrence and a guy with considerably less life experience (exo) just states the example and goes "explain DAT" as if he's really proved something, it's like, f***, that's actually bordering on disrespectful.

I haven't touched online dating so I just know of the experience friends have. I think the slutty nympho types are probably f*****g in higher numbers than ever before, just a hunch.

I've even had nights such as that, it's not really that I "choose" when it happens but sometimes, like I say, it's just easy. This guy sounds next level though, well here's the thing that's a vicious cycle, when I talk about guys who are sh*t with women, that's partly because they're never in a comfortable situation with them or know what to do. Chad guys have been in those situations since young, they're ready to go, women know this just from looking at them and are proved right within seconds of talking to them. Unfortunately less attractive guys won't have a clue how to talk to women, even if it's practically on a plate.

I'm not saying what Chad guys say is something special, they don't drum up brilliantly interesting funny conversation, but in a simple way they're at ease and make things even easier.
you're way too sensitive lol. just because i disagree with you you're trying to make it out like i did something wrong and was disrespectful!? wtf. and i never said it was common, but im sure its far from unheard of. it only goes against your argument that i dont have much social experience yet have all these examples

also if anything you're the one being disrespectful saying i have little life experience. believe it or not theres things in life outside girls, theres a good chance i have more life experiences actually, just not with girls

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started typing a response with the total number of times i've been "sexually harassed" by women according to the #metoo standards, and it is so insanely high and the experiences so ridiculous that i decided not to share because it's sure to throw some users into a rage so i'd rather avoid that.

I don't know if this is at me but I only got in a rage before because of exo's application of your experience, I've known these experiences myself and it doesn't upset me to hear.

I don't really get it though, you've posted your 7/10 definitely fuckable Tinder experiences, why is Tinder even necessary if you're getting women literally harass you in real life? Not that you'd want to f*** these women, but surely if you are getting that level of attention from women generally, then it's fairly easy to find a good looking woman who is actually normal and stable.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're way too sensitive lol. just because i disagree with you you're trying to make it out like i did something wrong and was disrespectful!? wtf. and i never said it was common, but im sure its far from unheard of. it only goes against your argument that i dont have much social experience yet have all these examples

also if anything you're the one being disrespectful saying i have little life experience. believe it or not theres things in life outside girls, theres a good chance i have more life experiences actually, just not with girls

The irony man. On the topic of talking about girls when I say you have little life experience, I'm referring to life experience with regards to girls. I think you even know this.

You did do something wrong, you took one example and put it to me like I'm delusional and crazy. You're clearly aware of this because when someone's been unreasonable the first thing they do is blame the victim and go "lol he's being too sensitive" it's the most obvious defence mechanism going.

You still didn't state what you wanted me to explain, or how what you're "proving" to me is something new and apparently contradicts whatever it is that I'm saying.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The irony man. On the topic of talking about girls when I say you have little life experience, I'm referring to life experience with regards to girls. I think you even know this.

You did do something wrong, you took one example and put it to me like I'm delusional and crazy. You're clearly aware of this because when someone's been unreasonable the first thing they do is blame the victim and go "lol he's being too sensitive" it's the most obvious defence mechanism going.

You still didn't state what you wanted me to explain, or how what you're "proving" to me is something new and apparently contradicts whatever it is that I'm saying.
huh? i never portrayed you as delusional or crazy? you can be wrong and not be crazy?

no my original point is hitting on guys doesnt seem to be such a rare thing, especially if you include subtle sh*t like eye contact. i haven't hardly had anything like that, just seems that way based on what other guys have said, thats why i pointed out what macaroni said. its another example

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was responding to @Pasbrillantebrunette, why would it be aimed at you? You're a smart guy but damn you are pretty paranoid. I caught a rash of sh*t from people because of what i already posted on this thread, and i know if i were to post a tally of the number of times i've been "harassed" by women that would only anger users here further so i decided not to do it. As for the Tinder/Bumble question, i'm no longer getting "harassed" by women, that basically stopped happening when i started losing my hair.

Because I was being very defensive over the Chad hype experiences, I didn't see this as an attack by you, just that you were explaining it might upset some members, and I thought I'd be seen as one of those considering what we were just talking about right before that.

I can be quite paranoid but in this case I think it's pretty reasonable that I thought this.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was responding to @Pasbrillantebrunette, why would it be aimed at you? You're a smart guy but damn you are pretty paranoid. I caught a rash of sh*t from people because of what i already posted on this thread, and i know if i were to post a tally of the number of times i've been "harassed" by women that would only anger users here further so i decided not to do it. As for the Tinder/Bumble question, i'm no longer getting "harassed" by women, that basically stopped happening when i started losing my hair.
i have bigger reason to commit suicide from your blackpill than anyone else, besides captainforehead and a few others lol.

my angus is peppered for your confession lolz

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
huh? i never portrayed you as delusional or crazy? you can be wrong and not be crazy?

no my original point is hitting on guys doesnt seem to be such a rare thing, especially if you include subtle sh*t like eye contact. i haven't hardly had anything like that, just seems that way based on what other guys have said, thats why i pointed out what macaroni said. its another example

Lol "Macaroni once had women in a crowd grabbing him. Explain THAT rudiger" like what did you actually want from me here? Because sometimes it's very easy to get laid I'm saying that good looking or Chad types who sometimes get harassed, will always have that easy option of sex?

I don't think you actually wanted anything from me at all, just to take a shot at this strawman argument I've apparently created. And telling someone they're wrong (which you haven't actually proved at all by the way) over certain things that they've assured you is what their life experience has been, is indeed telling them they're deluded. Like I'm not making sh*t up, I've known good looking 8/10's who haven't got laid in many months and get little opportunities despite this inexplicable fact that lots of women seem to really like them, but they still get nowhere. Obviously it's different for the majority of good looking guys, but for some it just doesn't happen, explain THAT, exodus.

And you seem to think Mac's experience disproves this or something? I still don't even know what you're actually trying to claim here, or what your argument is. I don't think you have an argument, yet still think I'm wrong haha.

It's amazing that you can't even have a point yet still believe you're right over something, even when repeatedly asked what your f*****g point was in the first place (I just asked again in that last point what you're actually asking me to "prove", and this is at least the 2nd time, and you didn't acknowledge it whatsoever).

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, why are you wasting so much energy arguing, you know there are no prizes for "winning" anonymous online arguments right?

This really f*****g annoys me because I'm not obsessed with "winning" anything, I don't even care if you or anyone else is reading what I'm writing to him, he's made a pointless a**h** comment that undermined me and hasn't remotely acknowledged what he did. So it doesn't even take that much energy, combined in the posts I've spent writing/thinking about it I've probably spent 15 minutes of my "energy" and you seem to think this is a lot.