Women's "me Too" Campaign On Social Media

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol "Macaroni once had women in a crowd grabbing him. Explain THAT rudiger" like what did you actually want from me here? Because sometimes it's very easy to get laid I'm saying that good looking or Chad types who sometimes get harassed, will always have that easy option of sex?

I don't think you actually wanted anything from me at all, just to take a shot at this strawman argument I've apparently created. And telling someone they're wrong (which you haven't actually proved at all by the way) over certain things that they've assured you is what their life experience has been, is indeed telling them they're deluded. Like I'm not making sh*t up, I've known good looking 8/10's who haven't got laid in many months and get little opportunities despite this inexplicable fact that lots of women seem to really like them, but they still get nowhere. Obviously it's different for the majority of good looking guys, but for some it just doesn't happen, explain THAT, exodus.

And you seem to think Mac's experience disproves this or something? I still don't even know what you're actually trying to claim here, or what your argument is. I don't think you have an argument, yet still think I'm wrong haha.

It's amazing that you can't even have a point yet still believe you're right over something, even when repeatedly asked what your f*****g point was in the first place (I just asked again in that last point what you're actually asking me to "prove", and this is at least the 2nd time, and you didn't acknowledge it whatsoever).
My points are that its a lot more than "sometimes" that chad gets laid easily, also that these guys you think are 8+ might not be as hot as you think they are

And not being a social retard still counts as easy sex, before you mention these supposedly hot aspies or socially awkward guys

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My points are that its a lot more than "sometimes" that chad gets laid easily, also that these guys you think are 8+ might not be as hot as you think they are

And not being a social retard still counts as easy sex, before you mention these supposedly hot aspies or socially awkward guys

Of course! "They must not be that hot" =Rudigers deluded, even though I just said that even besides my opinions, plenty of women are always interested, even say things like how much they'd jump on a certain guy if given half a chance, yet the opportunity is always right there and they ignore it.

I even just said the majority of Chad's don't have a hard time, but we all have to acknowledge that they are socially adapted from a young age and while an average guy might freak out at his rare opportunities, Chad has seen it dozens of times before and within moments shows that he can deal with it quickly and continue to dominate such a situation.

The very first thing I said in this whole discussion is that I'm not talking about total social retards either. So you're now pre-empting arguments that I had no intention of making and have already acknowledged.

I didn't just ask for your point, I'm repeatedly asking what point you are expecting me to make? What am I not admitting? And the thing that pisses me off more than anything is that you seem to think I have some sort of agenda that I'm lobbying here, and it doesn't make any sense.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course! "They must not be that hot" =Rudigers deluded, even though I just said that even besides my opinions, plenty of women are always interested, even say things like how much they'd jump on a certain guy if given half a chance, yet the opportunity is always right there and they ignore it.

I even just said the majority of Chad's don't have a hard time, but we all have to acknowledge that they are socially adapted from a young age and while an average guy might freak out at his rare opportunities, Chad has seen it dozens of times before and within moments shows that he can deal with it quickly and continue to dominate such a situation.

The very first thing I said in this whole discussion is that I'm not talking about total social retards either. So you're now pre-empting arguments that I had no intention of making and have already acknowledged.

I didn't just ask for your point, I'm repeatedly asking what point you are expecting me to make? What am I not admitting? And the thing that pisses me off more than anything is that you seem to think I have some sort of agenda that I'm lobbying here, and it doesn't make any sense.
Alright. As long as you arent making chads out as universally some james bond/most interesting man in the world type characters haha

If anything mediocre looking 4-6 guys are the coolest. Uglies, like 3 and under actually seem to often be sh*t too though, theyre often idiots. Hot guys are often generic and boring

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This argument would never gave happened if there was general AI and/or VR/androids where i could have a girlfriend x.x

Brb coping hardcore. Most likely ill never touch a 6+ without money involved

Ah well at least i got my fantasies. Cant take that away

Im saving money for a VR system but the problem is theres no AI, so i cant have relationships.

We need AI and either VR or android tech to save incels. AI so we can have relationships and VR/androids so they have a body we can f***

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This argument would never gave happened if there was general AI and/or VR/androids where i could have a girlfriend x.x

Brb coping hardcore. Most likely ill never touch a 6+ without money involved

Ah well at least i got my fantasies. Cant take that away

Im saving money for a VR system but the problem is theres no AI, so i cant have relationships.

We need AI and either VR or android tech to save incels. AI so we can have relationships and VR/androids so they have a body we can f***
Have you ever considered a "sex doll"? I've just seen of recent of claims where the AI is advanced enough to remember details about you, what you like in bed, etc. Seems interesting nonetheless, I even saw an article of a feminist that harshly criticized them, gave me a good chuckle.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever considered a "sex doll"? I've just seen of recent of claims where the AI is advanced enough to remember details about you, what you like in bed, etc. Seems interesting nonetheless, I even saw an article of a feminist that harshly criticized them, gave me a good chuckle.
Naw theyre not good enough yet lol. Theyve just entered uncanny valley , theres quite a bit of ways to go for it to be good.

Not gonna deny the progress theyre making though, just a matter of time haha

Im banking more on VR being my ultimate cope atm

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright. As long as you arent making chads out as universally some james bond/most interesting man in the world type characters haha

If anything mediocre looking 4-6 guys are the coolest. Uglies, like 3 and under actually seem to often be sh*t too though, theyre often idiots. Hot guys are often generic and boring

I've told you more about my sex life than most on here and the most enjoyable "conquests" have been from women who had literally no interest, wouldn't care if I was dead. Would move on without giving a sh*t what I say to them, and even hope not to see me again.

I'm talking about putting in effort to f*** even more girls lol, or at least during slayerdom days. That's not to say an attractive guy can't rely on always getting laid pretty easily by simple putting himself out there. OK to break it down, sometimes it's so easy you could be an aspie and still get your dick wet, other times it involves some form of social awareness at least, and then, probably when it's most worth it, you have to really try, and put in that effort.

I guess this is relating to what @SmoothSailing was saying about forming a real relationship, and this is what's constantly is on my mind as I haven't had a real deep and meaningful relationship in some time.

I really don't enjoy fighting with you but I obviously get very hostile when I get labelled as this "confidence" pusher because I see that as a delusion and possible insanity, so I'm never going to let that sit with myself easily.

Whenever I talk about these Chads who don't get laid often (or at least, often enough for what they look like, still way more than most average single guys) I'd guess I've known at least a dozen or maybe more, but one always sticks in my mind because he was a close friend who couldn't understand why he wasn't getting any, at least with decent looking women (he resorted to like 4/10 fat girls at a point). And he was hilarious and impressionable, smart too, Italian guy who always criticised his own English in a humble way, but his English was great! And definitely 8/10 minimum, every girls eyes lit up when they saw him and they'd often talk about how cute and great he was.

So that's the prime example.

Was it ever easy for him? Oh f*** yes. After months (maybe 4 or 5) of getting nowhere with any attractive woman, he came out one night with me and friends, he ordered one drink and this like 7/10 blonde eastern european bar girl starts chatting him up, blatantly and without any awareness of anyone around her. I didn't hear this part but she just outright asked if he wants to go back to hers, she left like an hour after her shift started, got in real trouble with her boss (I went to this place regularly and knew them all).

She risked her job to f*** a Chad! And he just sat there dumbfounded as she came on to him. I have many other depressing stories involving myself that back up how easy it can be at times, but a lot of the time you do have to work for it.

I guess I am quite focused on the more important girls who tend to be smart, meaning they're cautious of f*****g a guy who will move on quickly. They realise this at some point in their 20's and every girl has that horny part of them that wants to f*** a hot guy, but many of the smart ones start to realise it's actually damaging and counter-productive in the long run.

So to smarter aware girls, the more hot you are = the more options you have = the more likely you are to not really care about their feelings and move on to another hot b**ch.

While being aesthetically pleasing is of course undeniably a positive in every way, it can also work against you. (lol if someone thinks I'm whining right now then I'm going to f*****g find them)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what the f*** are you guys arguing about, i can't even follow why there's an argument going on :eek:
i'm totally lost so i am going to post a gif of Allison Brie to make me feel better:
View attachment 66952
btw that ^^^^ is sexual harassment

Well I don't even know either! That's probably why I seem to pissed off, I'm absolutely baffled. I was asked to dis-prove or explain something that apparently contradicts a view that I never expressed, so if you can figure it out, let me know.

I do love your Brie gif's by the way, that's probably the best one.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Naw theyre not good enough yet lol. Theyve just entered uncanny valley , theres quite a bit of ways to go for it to be good.

Not gonna deny the progress theyre making though, just a matter of time haha

Im banking more on VR being my ultimate cope atm
VR seems cool, only a matter of time before marrying a sex doll becomes a cultural norm.

GG femoids

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being an incel i have to worry about every single trait, it all counts, i have to stress about if im smart enough, strong enough, brave enough, if im good enough at a f*****g video game, etc just so im not seen as worthless L O L

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being an incel i have to worry about every single trait, it all counts, i have to stress about if im smart enough, strong enough, brave enough, if im good enough at a f*****g video game, etc just so im not seen as worthless L O L

Well what if it became worthless because if you look great then it doesn't matter what you do? And self-improvement is meaningless because it's difficult, and looking good is obviously easy if you were born to turn out that way.

Maybe this will come off as harsh but I mean, if you're outrightly an incel and it doesn't really matter what you do, is that not on some level a kind of relief? With low expectations, you can constantly surprise others by being useful in any way.

Let's look at the lonely neighbour in Home Alone, because he's portrayed as some mean serial killer throughout the whole film, his random "heroic" act is amplified because he was meant to be such a c***. Realistically, of course a grown man is supposed to protect a child from burglars! He didn't do anything great, it was just the pre-empting of him that made his action so fantastic.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
nah you don't, people are so self absorbed they rarely notice others. Also, we live on a planet with billions of other people, in a galaxy with billions of stars, in a universe of billions of galaxies that might just either implode onto itself or expand until the flames of stars burn out, causing everything that has ever or will ever live to crumble to dust. The things we do matter very little... just have a drink, sit back, relax and enjoy the fireworks

The most likely end state for the universe is a heat death.

There will be no baryonic matter left, the stars will be dead, protons will have decayed, and even black holes will be evaporated. All that will remain will be a distribution of low-energy photons, some low-energy neutrinos, and the vacuum dark energy causing eternal expansion.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well what if it became worthless because if you look great then it doesn't matter what you do? And self-improvement is meaningless because it's difficult, and looking good is obviously easy if you were born to turn out that way.

Maybe this will come off as harsh but I mean, if you're outrightly an incel and it doesn't really matter what you do, is that not on some level a kind of relief? With low expectations, you can constantly surprise others by being useful in any way.

Let's look at the lonely neighbour in Home Alone, because he's portrayed as some mean serial killer throughout the whole film, his random "heroic" act is amplified because he was meant to be such a c***. Realistically, of course a grown man is supposed to protect a child from burglars! He didn't do anything great, it was just the pre-empting of him that made his action so fantastic.
its a relief that people see me as inferior? thats the only reason why theres low expectations. its suffering every single moment when you're considered inferior. problems involving self worth are the absolute worst. only life threatening stuff is worse

and lol damn if you look great then everything you do is amplified. theres actual reasons to self improve and stuff

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys are coping with how hard i have it. theres only like 2 or 3 people i know who have it worse than me, and man its difficult to think of their situations, i don't blame you guys for doing this. someone is sending you a message from hell, of couse you would want to comfort them somehow, even if its a lie

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
After I dropped coffee, weed, cigarettes and alco – my hairline started to bother me a lot more

I can't f*****g STAND these receded temples

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its a relief that people see me as inferior? thats the only reason why theres low expectations. its suffering every single moment when you're considered inferior. problems involving self worth are the absolute worst. only life threatening stuff is worse

and lol damn if you look great then everything you do is amplified. theres actual reasons to self improve and stuff

That's a good point (patronising lol) but yes at least if a good looking person improves on themselves then people take note of it.

Even looking at gymcelling, good looking guy gets muscles and a ripped body? "wow he's so disciplined" but an ugly guy does it? "lol he's overcompensating for genetics".

It's not personally how I view this but I recognise that it's a common thought generally, even subconsciously in me.

you guys are coping with how hard i have it. theres only like 2 or 3 people i know who have it worse than me, and man its difficult to think of their situations, i don't blame you guys for doing this. someone is sending you a message from hell, of couse you would want to comfort them somehow, even if its a lie

I was just throwing it out as a suggestion but I'm not concrete in that belief, I'm definitely not saying it's easier to be "worthless".

I don't see you as inferior at all, but unfortunately most people don't question themselves on their empathy towards others. I think I'm only this way because I've felt inferior as a fat ugly teenager (up until 16) and had many moments of being made to feel inferior, I wasn't even bullied or anything (not regularly at least) so I can't even imagine how f*****g scarring that would be, but I knew what it was like to be of less worth and value because of something I had no control over.

I don't know why this always sticks out in my memory because it's definitely not the worst thing to happen to me, but I remember during this French exchange trip how this 8/10 guy who all the girls loved was inviting my friends to some party in a room, and when I walked up to be involved he was just like "you can't come, not you. They can come". I never even spoke to the guy, he was staying in my friends house and over a week of playing Playstation we became good friends, but that initial rejection was just like damn, people are un-necessarily cruel. What harm would I do by just being ugly at a party?

This is minor in comparison with what you go through daily but I still feel I have some sort of insight.

I really wish humans were more like other species that all look the f*****g same.