Yesterday I saw this guy while sitting in the train....

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JDW said:
Man, there's loads of girls out there for you!
get a smile on your face and a spring in your step (fake happiness if you have to) and hit the bars.

Bars are terrible place to meet women. You have to have extreme amounts of game, look good, have a very outgoing personality, etc. When you fail a lot of bars, it will put you in a depression. I would recommend other venues to try to meet women.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Recboi you may have taken the title of biggest downer on HairLossTalk.com for the time being. Seems like you can't get into a positive mindframe.

Believe me, as the poster said above - clam is NOT in short supply. There's a surplus, in fact. It's literally everywhere. Look out your window and see for yourself. Once you quit your little pity party (if you ever do) you will recognize that.

G

JDW said:
Do you feel that those with more hair than yourself are justified to feel a sense of superiority over you?!

Yes, yes and yes!

I am currently doing an internship at the firm of my uncle and he is in his late 30s and a Norwood 1 with no thinning. I feel like sh*t when I am sitting next to him. It hurts so much.... :cry:

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i find your pain amusing and that makes me feel superior to you

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
JDW said:
Do you feel that those with more hair than yourself are justified to feel a sense of superiority over you?!

Yes, yes and yes!

I am currently doing an internship at the firm of my uncle and he is in his late 30s and a Norwood 1 with no thinning. I feel like $#iT when I am sitting next to him. It hurts so much.... :cry:

can I see your latest photo anywhere?

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
JDW said:

Yes, yes and yes!

I am currently doing an internship at the firm of my uncle and he is in his late 30s and a Norwood 1 with no thinning. I feel like $#iT when I am sitting next to him. It hurts so much.... :cry:

Hey, how do I say "I would like to check in"?

Ich moechte eincheckin? I thought eincheckin is the verb, though I might have just invented that. Can't wait to get to germany! i'm gonna bring back a suitcase full of groceries! the suppe there is SO good!!

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JDW said:
Taugenichts said:
JDW said:

Yes, yes and yes!

I think Taugenichts should move to the US. He's tall, chicks would look past any hairloss because he's tall and has an accent. I just hope he likes fat chicks.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You know what...This forum can really be very depressing for newbies. Things I never even would have thought about before im actually starting to worry about!
There is a hell of alot more going on here than just hairloss discussions. It seems some people should be posting in self esteem or personal issues forums or something

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
You know what...This forum can really be very depressing for newbies. Things I never even would have thought about before im actually starting to worry about!
There is a hell of alot more going on here than just hairloss discussions. It seems some people should be posting in self esteem or personal issues forums or something
you could get depressed but you could alos make yourself feel superior and feel better

G

JDW said:
Taugenichts said:
JDW said:

Yes, yes and yes!

I will post an update of my story thread in about 10 days.

G

recboi said:

Ich moechte eincheckin? I thought eincheckin is the verb, though I might have just invented that. Can't wait to get to germany! i'm gonna bring back a suitcase full of groceries! the suppe there is SO good!!

You mean at the airport? Yes, the proper verb would be einchecken.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Ever heard of criminal libel? That guy could be a member here, recognise himself from your description, and top himself. Then you would be responsible. Butterflies wings.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
recboi said:

You mean at the airport? Yes, the proper verb would be einchecken.

Actually for the hotel.

G

Well, most people at hotels speak English anyways. Nevertheless "einchecken" is the word.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Well, most people at hotels speak English anyways. Nevertheless "einchecken" is the word.

Just didn't want to be rude by speaking english to the people at the hotel desk.

G

recboi said:
Taugenichts said:

Just didn't want to be rude by speaking english to the people at the hotel desk.

Yeah, many Germans are pleased when Americans at least TRY to speak some basic German. Too bad there aren´t many of them......

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
recboi said:
Taugenichts said:

Yeah, many Germans are pleased when Americans at least TRY to speak some basic German. Too bad there aren´t many of them......

Other than 2 drunken conversations at the bar in the past 4 months, I haven't spoken german in almost 10 years. this should be interesting.

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Why I shouldn´t feel superior him? I am taller, have more hair and a better body. I am definetly better off. This doesn´t mean that I wish him anything bad or was glad to be superior to him. I felt sorry for him.

You're starting to sound like an a**h**

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Skaff said:
Taugenichts said:
Why I shouldn´t feel superior him? I am taller, have more hair and a better body. I am definetly better off. This doesn´t mean that I wish him anything bad or was glad to be superior to him. I felt sorry for him.

You're starting to sound like an a**h**

People thinking they are superior compared to others becuase of looks is one of the major problems in society today.
Maybe, if this wasnt an issue, balding wouldnt be so bad