Yesterday I saw this guy while sitting in the train....

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
All of us go through this at times. If not comparing looks, we compare our better sporting ability or better intelligence or better car etc...

When you stop doing this, you are half way to Buddhahood.

I am the best man here by the way because I have a signature.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tembo said:
All of us go through this at times. If not comparing looks, we compare our better sporting ability or better intelligence or better car etc...

When you stop doing this, you are half way to Buddhahood.

I am the best man here by the way because I have a signature.

No, im better because I dont have a signature :boid:

G

Skaff said:
Taugenichts said:
Why I shouldn´t feel superior him? I am taller, have more hair and a better body. I am definetly better off. This doesn´t mean that I wish him anything bad or was glad to be superior to him. I felt sorry for him.

You're starting to sound like an a**h**

People are assholes. There recently was a thread about it. I am just honest about it, hypocrite!

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
not all people are *** holes
everybody knowes there are 3 types of people in the world : assholes, dicks and pussys

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
taugenichts:

at least you are honest....lets face it everybody thinks like this...they'd rather they didnt and there is much protesting on their own behalf when accused of this but quite simply people DO think this way.

it is probably THE most natural trait of all....it is the first thing we do when we meet someone....we weigh them up...it's basically a survival technique...you are asking yourself, can i handle this guy....am i higher up the pecking order?...would i be higher up the food chain than him?

in todays twisted convoluted society...you worked out your answer in a millisecond...looks and hair are all important coz all the mags and billboards and tv ads say so....yeah, taugenichts better guy than him.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ginald you should change what you wrote in your regimen -what might have been right when you tried to fight your hairloss is not anymore

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Skaff said:
Taugenichts said:
Why I shouldn´t feel superior him? I am taller, have more hair and a better body. I am definetly better off. This doesn´t mean that I wish him anything bad or was glad to be superior to him. I felt sorry for him.

People are assholes. There recently was a thread about it. I am just honest about it, hypocrite!

Well...I'm very far from perfect and there're are plenty of things I don't like about myself but I know I'm a good person and I'm proud of that. You can think what you like but not everyone is willing to better themselves at the expense of others.

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
ginald said:
taugenichts:

at least you are honest....lets face it everybody thinks like this...they'd rather they didnt and there is much protesting on their own behalf when accused of this but quite simply people DO think this way.

it is probably THE most natural trait of all....it is the first thing we do when we meet someone....we weigh them up...it's basically a survival technique...you are asking yourself, can i handle this guy....am i higher up the pecking order?...would i be higher up the food chain than him?

in todays twisted convoluted society...you worked out your answer in a millisecond...looks and hair are all important coz all the mags and billboards and tv ads say so....yeah, taugenichts better guy than him.

Sorry...I think that's bullshit. But if you're as judgemental as you sound then you're gonna get it right back.

I tell ya what...after reading these last few posts I'd rather hang with this short, fat dude than you or taug.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is such bullshit!, NO, not everybody is an a**h** and thinks like this! If you are going to make a statement like that, find some evidence to back it up!

G

haunted-ballroom said:
This is such bullshit!, NO, not everybody is an a**h** and thinks like this! If you are going to make a statement like that, find some evidence to back it up!

Of course I have no evidence for my claim. But what I know is that I got abused and mistreated by other people my whole f*****g life. That´s why I say that people are assholes. As you can see I am not that much better, but at least I am honest about it.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Skaff said:
Taugenichts said:

I gotta agree, most people suck, are evil, have little if no conscience, and will use you and take advantage of you if you allow them (which is the equivalent of mugging a blind person)..

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
haunted-ballroom said:

Of course I have no evidence for my claim. But what I know is that I got abused and mistreated by other people my whole f****ing life. That´s why I say that people are assholes. As you can see I am not that much better, but at least I am honest about it.

I still don't think you can say you are "better" than that guy, for all you know, he gets laid every night.

I once went to a bar that I liked, but it closed :( and they had great chicken wings. Anyways, there was this guy watching the football game, and he started talking to me. He had a really really bad stuttering problem. So much so that he apologized for it and said that most people wouldn't have the patience to talk with him, but I spoke with him for several hours during the game. I felt bad for him, figured his life wasn't that great. Turns out he's a successful architect and is happily married, meanwhile I'm me, without a stutter and cannot remember the last time I have had sex. Never feel bad for people, and never think you're better, because chances are, you're wrong.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
wow, tauge.

you really hit a nerve with these guys!

was it shakespeare who wrote "he protesteth too much"?

well these guys protest too much, so figure on what you say being true...

they are the ones, as they so politely put it as "full of **it".

theyre exhibiting that other well known human trait of not being honest with themselves.

i think also youre too honest for your own good and people will use that against you....so it doesnt surprise me to read that you have difficulty with others....sounds like they take advantage of your admirable honesty.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ginald said:
wow, tauge.

you really hit a nerve with these guys!

was it shakespeare who wrote "he protesteth too much"?

well these guys protest too much, so figure on what you say being true...

they are the ones, as they so politely put it as "full of **it".

theyre exhibiting that other well known human trait of not being honest with themselves.

i think also youre too honest for your own good and people will use that against you....so it doesnt surprise me to read that you have difficulty with others....sounds like they take advantage of your admirable honesty.

:roll:. Because shakespeare was such a genius. A human trait yes, but not human nature. For it to be human nature, it would have to be common in ALL humans, which it is NOT

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Skaff said:
Sorry...I think that's bullshit. But if you're as judgemental as you sound then you're gonna get it right back.

I tell ya what...after reading these last few posts I'd rather hang with this short, fat dude than you or taug.
the short guy could be an annoying prick for all you know

powersam

Reaction score
so if we break this down to the most basic level, if a guy has more hair than you then he is more worthy of being alive. and if you have more than him then you are more worthy of life.

this is what you dumbarses are saying, dumbarses.

G

powersam said:
so if we break this down to the most basic level, if a guy has more hair than you then he is more worthy of being alive. and if you have more than him then you are more worthy of life.

this is what you dumbarses are saying, dumbarses.

No

s.a.f

Reaction score
tauge just said that he felt superior to this guy because he was better looking. He did'nt say that he was superior because he was better looking.
Its a pretty shallow/superficial opinion to have but he's just being honest.

powersam

Reaction score
being honest about something doesnt somehow magically make it a valid or acceptable opinion to hold.