You can still pick up hot chicks with hairloss. Read y

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Judging by his looks, voice and mannerisms I'd swear he was gay.
Good response...That "gay" guy probebly been with more girls then all of us togather..... so yeah.... :jackit:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
s.a.f said:
Judging by his looks, voice and mannerisms I'd swear he was gay.
Good response...That "gay" guy probebly been with more girls then all of us togather..... so yeah.... :jackit:

I did'nt say he was gay, but the shaved head soft voice and elaborate hand getures (as well as the pink shirt)... and how many women has he actually had?
So he's got a hot girlfreind and it seems that because of that people think he could get any woman.

There are plenty of bald/fat/short guys who have a hot girlfreind it does'nt mean that they are capable of getting almost any girl.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You should rewatch the clip.
(Yes anyone can get anyone if they know how to play the game)

barcafan

Reaction score
The general unspoken rule here is that if someone is successful you should always talk sh*t and depreciate them.

Jonathan 89

Reaction score
unfortunately there ARE some wemen that wont date a guy because hes losing hair or is completely bald.

but even if you have a full head of hair there could be many other shallow reason why a girl doesnt want to date you (height, weight, penis size, etc.)

what im trying to get is there are some girls that do care about your hair and there are some that dont!

onestly lacking hair for a guy is like lacking a bust for a girl.

soo many women are self-consious about the size of their breasts (like we are about our hair)that they decide to get implants! I remember seeing a british video on youtube (something called "too much too young") that was about teenage girls wanting to get implants as soon as they turn 18! There was actually one girl that got implants when she was 16!

onestly i was bewildered at this because they looked attractive already not needing to get to a B or C cup size!

and like girls that hate bald guys, there are guys that hate girls with small breasts, or girls that have no ***.

im pretty sure that you guys have had this discussion with your friends before, about what you like more: breasts, ***, legs, face, etc.

and always some will be boob-men and others will be ***-men etc.

onestly there are many attractive wemen that have small breasts. Taylor Swift isnt really busty, but id choose her over a girl with double d's but doesnt take care of her body and is out of shape and/or is a complete b**ch.

again, basically a woman with small breasts can still be attractive...

JUST LIKE HOW SOME BALD MEN CAN BE ATTRACTIVE!!

im willing to bet that theres a good ammount of you guys have found a small-chested girl to be very attractive or have even had a crush on.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
First of all, I'm glad for that "game" guy. I don't see how anyone can knock him for what he is doing and it sounds like he's got some common sense techniques. Secondly, S.A.F., you think that the fact that he has a shaved head makes him look gay? Not all of us can afford multiple hair transplants and for us nw5 and sixes, shaving is the cheapest/best option. I can't stand this misconception that bald people who shave their head must be gay. That is so unfair! The way he talks and dresses is another story, but perhaps he is just metro and that is part of his strategy. :dunno: Johnathan, I'm glad to see you are realistic enough to recognize that being bald makes us off limits to some women, but I don't think the breast/hair comparison is completely accurate. I love big tits, but I consider them to be more of a perk, unlike hair which almost everyone just assumes you should have- which makes going bald so bad and (astheticaly) more akin to loosing a facial feature, like a nose, ears or lips.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
(astheticaly) more akin to loosing a facial feature, like a nose, ears or lips.

:woot:

Losing hair is much closer to there difference between big and small tits (i.e. more of a preference), than if you're going to compare it to wondering around without a nose.

Sometimes I wonder if you see hairloss as a disability on Stephan Hawking's level....

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Notice I said aesthetically, function wise it would be much worse to not be able to smell, or see, hear or be able to kiss because function wise, hair is not that important, but in terms of looks I can't underestimate the importance of having hair. As far as preference goes, I don't think anyone can deny that most women prefer men with hair. I would like to assume that most women know that baldness is hereditary, hence not our fault, but I know for a fact that there are women who's perception of bald guys is that they are creeps and losers who don't take care of themselves and just consider them to be inferior, however unfair that is-it is a reality we have to deal with. Therein lies the odds that bald guys face.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
S.A.F., you think that the fact that he has a shaved head makes him look gay? That is so unfair!

The way he talks and dresses is another story,

You just answered your own question. Its been covered on here before how shaving is a popular look in the gay community. Its even been called the gay mans calling card.

Bruce Willis and Jason Statham shave but neither of them look even the slightest bit gay. However if they dressed in pink shirts, spoke in soft voices and waved their hands about in a gesticulating manner whilst doing so then they would.

PS I'm not being homophobic here but we are talking about picking up women and in that scenario you'd think that appearing to be gay would'nt help you.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
...PS I'm not being homophobic here but we are talking about picking up women and in that scenario you'd think that appearing to be gay would'nt help you...
You have no idea what your talking about...appearing to be gay would get you very (very!!!!!) far, pick-ups-wise... sometimes wish I that would look abit more "gayish", sadly im too much "alpha" to even consider the option. :dunno:......... :hairy:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Gay man's calling card?! WTF! That is not fair for straight guys who have male pattern baldness and are more or less forced to shave their heads to now be misconstrued as being gay. This may sound homophobic but talk about adding insult to injury. I know it may be stereotyping, but I think openly gay guys put off a pretty strong gay vibe, in the way they "sache'" about and speak with lisps, but I also know that is just one KIND of gay guy. The other ones are pretty alpha and you wouldn't ever think they were gay. Whatever, people are going to think whatever the f*** they are going to think and who am I to try and change their fucked up perspectives?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Great, so what am I supposed to do now? Grow my hair out and look like a total weed? People are just sooo fuckin stupid, there is no getting through to them. :firing: Society teaches them to hate bald people and then they find reasons like this to further degrade them and make their chances of finding contentment even harder. I know life isn't fair, but give me a fuckin break here with this sh*t, COME ON. :shakehead:Talk about a LOSE LOSE situation.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
s.a.f said:
...PS I'm not being homophobic here but we are talking about picking up women and in that scenario you'd think that appearing to be gay would'nt help you...
You have no idea what your talking about...appearing to be gay would get you very (very!!!!!) far, pick-ups-wise... sometimes wish I that would look abit more "gayish", sadly im too much "alpha" to even consider the option. :dunno:......... :hairy:

I think its you who has no idea - women want gay guys? :roll:
What for?, to advise them on what shoes match their dress maybe but if they think a guys gay or unmasculine they're not going to be turned on or even think about f*****g them.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah, if you can demonstrate some "gayism" when you approach, then you get right into the comfort zone, which is the hardest part when you approach (again, pick-up-wise, not talking about finding a girlfriend, {tho it can help you get started there also}), think of it from the womans point of view, in a bar for example, a good lookin woman get hit on by the same routines and stupid lines again and again.. you if you can demonstrate some slight "gayism" (make her think your not really after her, makes it easier for her to open to a comversation with you) then your golden from the starting point. now just ot make it clear, i dont know how manny gay men you know, but im not talking about transexuals here, just the ones who are *abit* less men then you probebly are, but not enough to make her 100% sure if your or not (hell, and when she askes you can always play with her those little teasing games ;P girls love that), and btw, how manny times your heard a girl that says she had a huge crush on her gay friend....and the fact is that the best pick-up- artists are the ones that you would be 100% sure they are gay.... your logic should be right when you think about it, but sadly it doesnt hold on at the "battle-field".... not saying that you cant get laid without demonstrate some "gayism", but it sure can make it alot easier (this is why i stated, and saying again, wish i had some of it in me.. m..hell, i gonna give it a try next time i go out :) )

P/S; i dont like your tone, you should modrate your posts abit, show some respect to people here who are actaully trying to bring something to the table instead of trying lower everyones selfasteem...(oh yeah, and on a slightest personal note, you should keep an open mind, its never too late to hear something new, you can accept it or not, but dont denay something you hear for the first time just becuase you dont understand it or "doesnt fall" with your logic..)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Comfort zone ....? :dunno:

Listen man, whatever people think women are just as into sex as we are.
When they're in a bar if they're single and open for hooking up they're waiting for a hot guy to come and chat them up.
You dont need to sneak into their emotions and try to get onside by trying to be mr non threatening and try and build up some bond with them.

The fact is if they find you physicly attractive you can just walk up and it does'nt really matter what you say as long as you dont say something stupid you're pretty much garanteed to get her back to your place or at least her number.

If she straight is'nt attracted to you it does'nt matter what you say your not going to win her over with your mind, sure she'll talk to you but all the while she'll be staring over your shoulder at the guy she really wants to go home with.

I've been out with my female freinds many times and seen lame guys come up and spend half an hour trying to charm them with their 'game' then a good looking guy justs walks up says hi and 2minutes later they're grinding on the dancefloor.

I dont know why people worship guys like Neal Strauss because at the end of the day a better looking guy is going to get further faster.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Listen man, whatever people think women are just as into sex as we are.

True

s.a.f said:
If she straight is'nt attracted to you it does'nt matter what you say your not going to win her over with your mind.

Depends what you mean by attracted. If she isn't attracted to you physically, you can win over a woman with your mind or personality. Although not true in certain circumstances, i.e night club.

However, Work, dinner party or places where you can talk. You certainly can win over a woman with your personality (mind).

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
optimus prime said:
Depends what you mean by attracted. If she isn't attracted to you physically, you can win over a woman with your mind or personality. Although not true in certain circumstances, i.e night club.

However, Work, dinner party or places where you can talk. You certainly can win over a woman with your personality (mind).
Exactly, you cant let hair loss prevent you from trying, without trying you already a loser. and as for S.F.A commet, it seems we wont get to an agreement on this, you have your belifes and i have mine... i dont feel like arguing with you anymore.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
For all the studies in the subtle art of human(female) behavior that Strauss observes, I have to admit that what SAF said kinda trumps all that and is more to the point- raw attraction based on good looks/not being a dumbass. On the other hand, although we all have this image of what constitutes good looking, there is no accounting for personal taste, in other words there is no way of knowing what kind of guy any woman might be attracted to.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
For all the studies in the subtle art of human(female) behavior that Strauss observes, I have to admit that what SAF said kinda trumps all that and is more to the point- raw attraction based on good looks/not being a dumbass.
If this was true then we would live in a world without ugly/stupid people.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
optimus prime said:
[quote="s.a.f":2ybe5xpy]Listen man, whatever people think women are just as into sex as we are.

True

s.a.f said:
If she straight is'nt attracted to you it does'nt matter what you say your not going to win her over with your mind.

However, Work, dinner party or places where you can talk. You certainly can win over a woman with your personality (mind).[/quote:2ybe5xpy]

Definately, and it works the other way too.

I've met girls who at first glance thought nothing of, but by their sweet, cute personality have virtually fallen in love with them within weeks. I was actually amazed I could end up liking someone that much despite feeling nothing for them to begin with. (Although I've noticed that it doesn't work if they're exceptionally fat)