You can still pick up hot chicks with hairloss. Read y

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
If this was true then we would live in a world without ugly/stupid people.

Err, no because ugly/stupid people still want sex they just have to settle for what they can get. ie each other.

uncomfortable man said:
For all the studies in the subtle art of human(female) behavior that Strauss observes, I have to admit that what SAF said kinda trumps all that and is more to the point- raw attraction based on good looks.

And thats just human nature is'nt it. Sexual attraction will always be the overwhelming deciding factor.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Smooth said:

Err, no because ugly/stupid people still want sex they just have to settle for what they can get. ie each other.
hefner.jpg

16_10_452_2_08.jpg

320_ldavid_llennarddavid_070719_vbucci_73418031.jpg

0016ec9fa05a0867fa4303.jpg

From the top of my head..... apperntly you are correct again.... :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
s.a.f said:
Smooth said:

hefner.jpg

16_10_452_2_08.jpg

320_ldavid_llennarddavid_070719_vbucci_73418031.jpg

0016ec9fa05a0867fa4303.jpg

From the top of my head..... apperntly you are correct again.... :whistle:

What a joke! :roll: .... dont you think that the fact that (apart from Strauss) those men are all unbelievably rich has something to do with it? :shakehead:

Hey smooth here's another one for your examples, I wonder what kind of 'game' techniques he used?
Perhaps he pretended he was gay? :whistle:

[attachment=0:2u60vbfo]anna-nicole.jpg[/attachment:2u60vbfo]

Attachments

• anna-nicole.jpg
    anna-nicole.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 649

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
What a joke! :roll: .... dont you think that the fact that (apart from Strauss) those men are all unbelievably rich has something to do with it? :shakehead:

Hey smooth here's another one for your examples, I wonder what kind of 'game' techniques he used?
LOL maybe :) (oh and btw, what examples you expact me to upload, pictures of me?..my friends? ? ofc these are extream cases, but it pass's the idea nonetheless)
It really doenst matter, the fact is that they all have something women want, and no, its not hair, either looks, you seem too stubbern to realize that there are things other hair that can attract a women... but after reading you went throw 5 hair transplant's i guess all my attemps to put some sense will end falling on deaf ears, all i can do is hope that people wont take example from your logic.
Attraction studied at universities around the world as apart of human behavior, consists from facts and actaully considered science... most women state themselves that they are attracted to confidance, so its all your choice basicly, connfidance is something you can work on, im not saying that looks counts for nothing, but it is certainly not everything ... far from it...(as long as your not severly distorted)...

Edit: omg, how could i messed this :D .. check these guys - if they can do it YOU sure as hell can too!!.. whats your excuse now? they are all have good tan???... :jackit:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Those guys look like total deush bags. Besides, I don't think saf is stubborn, just realistic. Besides besides, where are these scientific studies regarding confidence? BESIDES.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Those guys look like total deush bags.
It really doesnt matter what examples you will be given, hu?! you seem to know it all, god is an evil Norwood-0 basterd who enjoys tearig blad guys life apart....and if they are succssfull it either they are rich (which, btw(!), they got there by the time the were NW1, and then started going bald, right?!) or famouse...
uncomfortable man said:
Besides, I don't think saf is stubborn, just realistic.....
I donnu.. going throw 5 hair transplant's and still lurking here is pritty damn stubbern in my book..... :dunno: (as i said befor, some guys will never achive acceptance no matter what) about realistic... give me a break, you two cant accpet the fact there there are succssefull bald and ugly guys around...realistic would be accepting the fact that you are bald, like planty of other guys, and **trying** working around it towards your goals in life, other then sit and moan about it and denaying everyones opinionthat this is not the end of the world.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
you two cant accpet the fact there there are succssefull bald and ugly guys around...realistic would be accepting the fact that you are bald, like planty of other guys, and **trying** working around it towards your goals in life, other then sit and moan about it and denaying everyones opinionthat this is not the end of the world.

Ha, of course there are some successful bald/ugly guys but lets get real you cant deny that as far as scoring with hot women goes they are in a tiny minority. Baldness has nothing to do with your ability to work or come up with ideas to earn money but here are the facts we are trying to put across:

1.) Going bald is going to depreciate your attractiveness.
2.) Attractive women will go with attractive men 90%+ of the time.
3.) You can have success with most women even if you are bald BUT its less likely.

Do you really want to be like Hugh Hefner and have a hot woman who is interested solely on your money?

Ps, I could go to clubs and get my picture taken with hot bimbo's who see it as an ego boost, and then post those pics on the internet. It does'nt mean a thing.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
1.) Going bald is going to depreciate your attractiveness.
2.) Attractive women will go with attractive men 90%+ of the time.
3.) You can have success with most women even if you are bald BUT its less likely.

So you pissed off your 20's because of that? Cool. It seems you are just as shallow as anyone.

s.a.f

Reaction score
No, it was'nt really about getting women it more the effect it had on my confidence overall.
ghg said:
It seems you are just as shallow as anyone.

Did I ever say I was'nt? and I suppose that noone on here can say they're not a little shallow otherwise why are they on here.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
saf is spot on. Women are always going to go for a good looker over someone that is average or ugly even if the women is ugly herself! Listen, I am 27 years old and lost my viginity to a prozzie about 3 months ago. I was fed up with going into clubs/bars and getting rejected not just by hot women but by average and ugly women. I started losing my hair when I was 18 and ever since then girls have always thought I looked like an old man so straight away my chances of getting a gf are shattered! My bro looks exactly like me except he has no hairloss at all and he scores regularly with hot girls. Neil Strauss is an idiot who is just selling his books to make lots of money. I bet he gets lots of gf's now because he is rich from selling his books :jackit:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
This section is obviously divided into two camps. I think the other side should go start their own section called "The joy of hair loss" where they can continue to turn a blind eye to harsh reality of baldness and tell themselves that everything is just great as if nothing has changed at all.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
I bet he gets lots of gf's now because he is rich from selling his books :jackit:

Maybe this is abit cynical but I'm sure that any guy could call up a promotions agency and hire a beatiful girl to pretend to be his girlfriend. That guy could then make lots of $$$ by claiming he is a pick up artist and selling books on it. :agree:

I looked up Neil Strauss on the web and found many reports that his hot girlfriend left him to hook up with Robbie Williams.

[attachment=0:bm01piso]robbie-williams-sees-ufos.jpg[/attachment:bm01piso]

Attachments

• robbie-williams-sees-ufos.jpg
    robbie-williams-sees-ufos.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 188

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of people here are suffering (mentally) from their hair loss, that is why they are here. However, they know they have two options, be positive and get through it and live a life, or be negative, get depressed and waste their life.

I disagree 100% if someone thinks that because they suffer from hairloss they cannot get an attractive girl. If you cannot get an attractive girl it is because a) you would not have with hair anyway. b) You have let your hairloss get to you mentally and your personality lacks confidence.

Its interest how everyone here thinks UM is an attractive guy even with hairloss. Sure you might not be quite as attractive as you were with hair, however you are still an attractive guy.

@BaldDave - From your stories it seems you look for girls at nightclubs. Girls at night clubs will judge you 100% on first appearance and appearance alone.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Just because someone can weasel their way into getting a hot girl doesn't mean they can KEEP her. And if it is hot girls we are talking about, don't think for a second that she isn't going to associate her own worth by the quality of the man she is with and be on the look out for some one who compliments her better.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

OK, we will have to use celebrates as an example for obvious reasons. So I will pick off the top of my head, two celebrates who are both successful before they met. This way we know it isn’t money.

Beyonce and Jay-Z
340x.jpg

J Lo and her husband
2AnthonLopezSPL_468x636.jpg

Billy Piper and her boyfriend
E90C7744-EA2A-1EE3-18B1E987E90CC9E8.jpg

I am unable to show balding men in this example because sadly, most men in this industry hide hairloss. However, these women are attracted to more than the men’s physical appearance. There are examples of average bald men with attractive woman in this world, you just have to open your eyes and look for it.

The real problem here is not whether women are attracted to you if you are bald/balding. It’s whether you can accept being bald. UM could find an attractive woman, he only needs one to like him. HP already has a girlfriend, so it doesn’t matter what the percentage of women think. The problem is simple; they cannot accept themselves with hairloss so they are unhappy.

If you can accept yourself with hairloss, you can find a girl.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I fail to see what your point is? 2 celebrities getting together, none of whom is bald/balding what does that have to do with baldness? :dunno:

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It proves that looks are not the most important thing to women. There are other ways to look unattractive than hairloss.

SAF, do you really think that most women would turn a guy down just because he has hairloss. Seriously dude, you are really insecure.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Shhhhh....don't tell anyone I'm a complete prick wad.

Attachments

• file.jpg
    file.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 187

s.a.f

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
It proves that looks are not the most important think to women. There are other ways to look unattractive than hairloss.

SAF, do you really think that most women would turn a guy down just because he has hairloss. Seriously dude, you are really insecure.

No and I've never ever said that.

All I'm pointing out is that being bald depreciates your physical appearance and most girls will see it that way making it harder for you to attract a woman than if you had hair, and its only natural that bald guys get upset about that.

Furthermore of the examples shown its just likely that celebrities mix with other celebrities and so are therefore likely to hook up with other famous people and rich successful women still want men who are also rich and successful.
I cant see beyonce ever meeting a guy who works as a mechanic and hooking up with him. Its only natural that she'll pick someone like Jay Z who lives the same lifestyle she does.

Petchsky

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
I think a lot of people here are suffering (mentally) from their hair loss, that is why they are here. However, they know they have two options, be positive and get through it and live a life, or be negative, get depressed and waste their life.

I disagree 100% if someone thinks that because they suffer from hairloss they cannot get an attractive girl. If you cannot get an attractive girl it is because a) you would not have with hair anyway. b) You have let your hairloss get to you mentally and your personality lacks confidence.

Its interest how everyone here thinks UM is an attractive guy even with hairloss. Sure you might not be quite as attractive as you were with hair, however you are still an attractive guy.

@BaldDave - From your stories it seems you look for girls at nightclubs. Girls at night clubs will judge you 100% on first appearance and appearance alone.

Could not agree more!

And your % figure for bald guys getting a hot woman is way off SAF. Sometimes i think some of you guys want baldness to hold you back so you have an excuse ready for if/or when (according to your mindset) you fail.

Something that's not been mentioned here also, which most of you will completely disregard anyway. - The biggest indicators of why people get married to a certain person is not what you think, it's not hair, or even looks but, having a similar educational background, and sharing a similar world view...