Reaction score
Jackie Earl Haley who was in Bad News Bears
kellyleak.jpg

Now in Little Children
jackie-earle-haley.jpg

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
i remember watching that movie a long time ago and thinking he kinda looked like he was going bald ...but he was what 14 in that movie?

s.a.f

Reaction score
obsidian said:
You have to admire this guy for using his hairloss in movies

Using his hairloss? :dunno: He's just a actor who happens to be bald theres nothing else to it. In that case he's also "using" his age/height/weight .... as are all actors.

Obsidian

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
obsidian said:

Using his hairloss? :dunno: He's just a actor who happens to be bald theres nothing else to it. In that case he's also "using" his age/height/weight .... as are all actors.

What I mean by is instead of using a wig for the movie, he just decided to stop shaving his head and show what his hair looks like and being open about it.

amsch

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
s.a.f said:
obsidian said:

What I mean by is instead of using a wig for the movie, he just decided to stop shaving his head and show what his hair looks like and being open about it.

lol, that isn't that special ;)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Obsidian said:

Its the director who decides if the actor wears a wig or not, maybe this guy just does'nt like shaving. He's not being open, he's not trying to make any statement about it he's just being what he is a balding guy, its just that he's in the public eye.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Obsidian said:

Its the director who decides if the actor wears a wig or not, maybe this guy just does'nt like shaving. He's not being open, he's not trying to make any statement about it he's just being what he is a balding guy, its just that he's in the public eye.
Right, said Fred.

Attachments

• right-said-fred_2004.jpg
    right-said-fred_2004.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2,868

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
statham1.jpg

It happens to most guys....

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It happens to a lot of guys, but I wouldn't say most. If that were the case then bald guys would be the norm and the ones with full heads of hair would be the freaks.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
It happens to most guys by the time they're in their 70s or 80s, but definetly not most 20-something to middle-age guys.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thats it exactly, :agree: some thinning and recession in old age is the norm. Baldness in your prime (or even before) is not usual.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
It happens to a lot of guys, but I wouldn't say most. If that were the case then bald guys would be the norm and the ones with full heads of hair would be the freaks.

:jackit:

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:

And isn't it ironic that the role he played was of a creepy pedophile pervert?

s.a.f

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
And isn't it ironic that the role he played was of a creepy pedophile pervert?
Ahh, now it makes sense. :agree:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
These guys are NW6's but all their roles aren't the creepy pedophile pervert type:

246454edharrispostersuu5.jpg

robertduvallthe59thannuvx8.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
No their roles are just 70 yr old men. (great)

Can you imagine movie producers saying "right we need someone to play a peadophile, lets use this guy"[attachment=0:3vw1zrw0]brad_pitt-5014.jpg[/attachment:3vw1zrw0]

Attachments

• brad_pitt-5014.jpg
    brad_pitt-5014.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 273

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The moral of the story: Hairloss earns you a job as a creepy pedophile in a film. Great.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
...or a zombie. I can't admire this guy because he is being used to perpetuate the stereotype that bald men are creeps. I do remember a movie though where Patric Swayze played a pedophile but I can't remember what it was called. Glad you're back HP. :)

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
The moral of the story: Hairloss earns you a job as a creepy pedophile in a film. Great.
You guys want to see some bald guys playing the hero? or an actor with a full hair head playing the pedophile ?! cause i can find more the one if ill look in to it i belive.. :geek: