You have to admire this guy for using his hairloss in movies

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and this guy...oh sh*t, he is a real pedophile...

SNN1135GL_173295a.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
Nathaniel said:
The moral of the story: Hairloss earns you a job as a creepy pedophile in a film. Great.
You guys want to see some bald guys playing the hero? or an actor with a full hair head playing the pedophile ?! cause i can find more the one if ill look in to it i belive.. :geek:

Yes but what ratio of good roles ie the hero or romantic lead are played by baldies against the ratio of bad guys ie peado's / creeps.
Of course guys like Bruce Willis are bucking the trend but the fact remains its not very common for a bald guy to be cast as a Hero or romantic lead whereas it seems that if a producer wants to portray a character negativily one of the ways to do it is to cast a bald/fat/ugly actor to play that role.
[attachment=2:i21if9pb]blofeld3ad.jpg[/attachment:i21if9pb]
[attachment=1:i21if9pb]penguin.jpg[/attachment:i21if9pb][attachment=0:i21if9pb]ming.jpg[/attachment:i21if9pb]

Attachments

• blofeld3ad.jpg
    blofeld3ad.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 664
  • penguin.jpg
    penguin.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 758
  • ming.jpg
    ming.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 723

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
kadosh said:
Kevin Bacon played a pedophile in "woodsman" and he has great hair .

You want me to illustrate the difference?

He played one but he also played the LEAD. He also "got with" his wife in the film. He had sex scenes in the film.

You want to know what this other guy's sex scene was? He took a blind date (after a nice dinner where she admitted she was nuts) to a playground. And while she was talking in the car, she looks over to see him whacking off during the date.

Big difference no?

kadosh

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
kadosh said:
Kevin Bacon played a pedophile in "woodsman" and he has great hair .

You want me to illustrate the difference?

He played one but he also played the LEAD. He also "got with" his wife in the film. He had sex scenes in the film.

You want to know what this other guy's sex scene was? He took a blind date (after a nice dinner where she admitted she was nuts) to a playground. And while she was talking in the car, she looks over to see him whacking off during the date.

Big difference no?

i was just responding to this :

Smooth said:
Nathaniel said:
The moral of the story: Hairloss earns you a job as a creepy pedophile in a film. Great.
You guys want to see some bald guys playing the hero? or an actor with a full hair head playing the pedophile ?! cause i can find more the one if ill look in to it i belive.. :geek:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So let me ge this straight.. you guys think .. that most parts played by bald people are the "bad/creapy" guy?... :)

kadosh

Established Member
Reaction score
no we think that if they cast a bald actor he would never be a main positive characther . there were a lot of creapy/bad roles played by actors with hair .

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
this thread cracks me up........dont analyse too much

Obsidian

Reaction score
So what if he played a pederast in one movie? It proved that his career was not dead and he got an oscar nomination for it, I am sure he rathered be remembered for that one role than Bad News Bears. Plus because of that role he gets to play Rorschach in the new Watchmen movie.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, Jude Law, Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, Woody Harrrelson, etc... are all guys that have played lead roles in movies where they are depicted as the protagonist and all have some form of hair loss. They have also played antagonist roles in movies as well, it's all up to the casting agents, writers and directors and which way they want to go with a character. So it's untrue that they just play creepy pedo roles, whoever suggested it must be feeling a little guilty in their head about something.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Jeff Bridges played a bald villain in Iron Man. Collin Farell played a bald villain in Daredevil. Kevin Spacey played Lex Luthor in Superman. None of these actors are actually bald and intentionally shaved to play these roles which is a subtle slap in the face. The list goes on and on.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
slowburn said:
Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, Jude Law, Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, Woody Harrrelson, etc... are all guys that have played lead roles in movies where they are depicted as the protagonist and all have some form of hair loss. They have also played antagonist roles in movies as well, it's all up to the casting agents, writers and directors and which way they want to go with a character. So it's untrue that they just play creepy pedo roles, whoever suggested it must be feeling a little guilty in their head about something.

First of all, do NOT include Jude Law, Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, Woody Harrelson with the other guys. Balding does not equal bald.

Vin Diesel will always play the same "bad *** role". Jason Statham is an incredibly god looking guy, IMO. He can get away with the look. Bruce Willis is freaking how old now? He wore a wig for how many years? In fact, he still does for some roles.

Bald guys can usually play comedy roles (Jason Alexander) or tough guy roles (Vin Diesel). Let's not kid ourselves.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
m.. this thread reminds me of something...watching "ghost rider" I was like wtf happend to Nicolas' hair o_O? hair transplant,Wig?! what do you guys think?

Nicola at "Ghost rider":

12.jpg

Nicola when he was younger : (i guess the natural look)

nicolasCageLg.jpg

With hair or not, Nicolas is always no.1 imo!

Obsidian

Reaction score
And needs to shave his chest too.