You have to admire this guy for using his hairloss in movies

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok this is only a 1 year necro... seems you starting to get the message lol "D

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
BTW...most of the guys SAF posted don't look much worse shaved bald than they do balding...or even with a full head of hair. I don't notice much of a difference between Kelly Slater bald and when he was diffuse...he looks older because he IS older...but he still looks his age IMO with no hair. If he grew out the sides, then maybe he'd look much worse...but he doesn't do that because hes cool.

I also think you picked less flattering pitcures for the bald comparisons. The first Bruce Willis picture is at a better angle, he has facial hair and is tanned...the second one is an overhead shot of mainly just his head

bruce-willis.jpg

and...

kelly-slater-21st-annual-sports-spectacular-0jan0s.jpg

both men pull off the shaved head look very well and don't look much worse at all IMO.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think a prime example for a "bad balder" would be Jude Law...for some going bald doesnt lower their looks as for others.

CCS

Reaction score
You have to admire this guy for using his hairloss in moviesPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:12 pm

Hair loss may get him the part for that movie, but does not mean he'll get more movies later. It does mean everyone will know now. Hopefully he got paid OK.

He looked a lot better as a kid.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Why should I admire someone who uses their baldness to contribute to the stereotype that all baldies are sick perverts. Someone tell Obsidian that he is clueless.