A&G Hair Complex-Growth factors/proteins etc(stem cell tech)

G

John Yossarian said:
So if I'm reading the information correctly this product is a one-time deal, which doesn't require any additional applications after one uses all the vials. Could someone tell me how that's possible? If this product does grow hair will the hair be permanent?

Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? I can't help but question this, but I see no reason to dismiss it yet. I'm sure other members here can give you details on how it works, I'm not entirely sure with the detailing.

Brunz19

Reaction score
To anyone who cares about A&G as a respectable company, rest assured that either they're a very good company which cares about customer satisfaction, or they're trying too hard if it's a scam. I personally believe it's the former.

I sent them an email about my broken vial, and they actually responded saying that it has never happened to their knowledge. None-the-less, they agreed to supply another vial free of charge. I told them I would also gladly proclaim their Good Samaritanism (if that's even a word), over the intertubez, so here I am.

Baccy

Reaction score
Brunz19 said:
To anyone who cares about A&G as a respectable company, rest assured that either they're a very good company which cares about customer satisfaction, or they're trying too hard if it's a scam. I personally believe it's the former.

I sent them an email about my broken vial, and they actually responded saying that it has never happened to their knowledge. None-the-less, they agreed to supply another vial free of charge. I told them I would also gladly proclaim their Good Samaritanism (if that's even a word), over the intertubez, so here I am.

I have to admit that they are totally honest and conduct their business with total transparence. If they're scamming, it's going to be a short-lived one and their other products will suffer as a result. Having said that, even if the product is genuine, I don't expect that everyone will respond. I myself will be lucky to be a positive responder.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How come most of the people on here defending A&G registered in the last couple of days?

MDbaldeagle

Reaction score
Dr. AQ posts on HLF when possible. His latest post:

Hello everyone.. it seems like everyone is doing great except for the canadians :D
I think A&G will solve that tomorrow morning so that everyone is happy here.
Some updates:
1- Since launch A&G have shipped to around 15 countries around the world and everyone got their order on time.
2- The majority in Canada got it and in a timely manner. Custom caused some delay but it was expected ( I mentioned here that custom paper work takes time, now you know why we spent time on them).
3- We had no problems in Europe but some have experienced some delay (3 days average)
4- We got a lot of positive feedback on Packaging.
5- Initial reaction to the product and performance we great as expected
6- Scalp recovery and rejuvenation was the first signs we were hoping to hear from our customers and we got them on time.

I will be around here for a while and I will keep you guys updated.
I know many have requested more pics and we are still working on them.
Thank you for all the kind emails to me and to Kim. We will continue to do our best and I hope we can meet everyone's expectation.
For those who requested my participation on other forums, I am honored but at this time I will continue to post here as long as I am allowed. My time is limited and once I see an opening, I will let you know.
For those who did not receive their products and they are outside the USA, please give it sometime. We do a regular follow up and we will let you know if there is a problem with your order.

Good night

Sorry for the cut/paste from HLF, but i think its worth it to keep up with what he is saying.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
More talk about shipping and nothing about science. More delays in getting us more photos.

My optimism is fading.

MDbaldeagle

Reaction score
yeah, i can definitely see why you feel this way. the website is terrible and the "Doctor' or representative doesn't give any details from the study.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
It's been like a week since anyone recieved their shipment. We don't have any results of any kind yet.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
riotboy123 said:
Results??? Anyone??? Bueller?

Only result you'll see here is a lighter wallet.

What a load of sh*t.

MDbaldeagle

Reaction score
Choreboy has posted nothing and he started on or about March 10th. He should have seen a LITTLE something according to the claims on the site.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think that A&G was, for some reason, hard up for cash. Maybe their other products weren't selling so well. There has to be some reason that they are willing to risk their reputation, which seems to be ok. My guess is that they plan to use this as their final cash out. Cash the checks from the bald guys, and fold the company. I would be surprised if A&G exists at this time next year.

G

MDbaldeagle said:
Choreboy has posted nothing and he started on or about March 10th. He should have seen a LITTLE something according to the claims on the site.

Are you sure? The product wasn't available for sale until the 20th March I believe, then you have to wait for it to be shipped. He ordered it 10 days before it was available to order?

MDbaldeagle

Reaction score
Yes, he has posted pictures of the box and items when it first came out. Somehow he got it early. A&G shipped the vials to him on March 5th, so I can only assume that he started treatment when it arrived a few days later.

And I was wrong. He has posted, it's just that he has givin up on it already. Hes going to get a PRP treatment done this week near him in Tampa, FL.

So exclude Chore from any results on A&G.

ryand2

Established Member
Reaction score
He never gave up, and if you had read all of his posts, you would of read the ones from a few weeks ago where he was saying that he was noticing his hair getting thicker and darker.

He is being hesitant to post about results as to not get to optimistic. In his last post he had hinted that he was seeing suspect hairs that werent there before popping up

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ryand2 said:
He never gave up, and if you had read all of his posts, you would of read the ones from a few weeks ago where he was saying that he was noticing his hair getting thicker and darker.

He is being hesitant to post about results as to not get to optimistic. In his last post he had hinted that he was seeing suspect hairs that werent there before popping up

Well, now he's gotten the PRP treatment, so there's no way to tell what came from what.

G

ClayShaw said:
ryand2 said:

Well, now he's gotten the PRP treatment, so there's no way to tell what came from what.

What is a PRP treatment? and why would he purchase A&G only to get an alternative treatment? Makes no sense...

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know his motivations (I do know he lives very close to their office in Florida), but you're right that we can't conclude anything about either treatment from his case now.