A&G Hair Complex-Growth factors/proteins etc(stem cell tech)

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
bababooey said:
ClayShaw said:
DoctorHouse said:
I knew eventually someone would ask Dr Rassman about the AG hair complex and of course he was not impressed. He feels it sounds like another "snake oil". That does not surprise me since he only believes in Propecia and hair transplants.

I think he's probably right about A&G, but he's such a propecia pusher its ridiculous. I was reading a blog post the other day where he's telling a 17 year old to get on propecia. Come on. You really think its a good idea to mess with hormones at that age? I bet his kickback from Merck is pretty large.

Are you sure? He probably told the kid to get a miniaturization test first.

I think he's only a finasteride pusher because it is only one of the two drugs PROVEN to work for hair loss. Although doctors have been known to get freebies (ie. paid vacations) from big pharmaceuticals for just prescribing stuff, let alone give personal endorsements.
I appreciate his site because he actually takes time to answer emails (He answered my retarded questions) and he's very objective. I'd say that of all the doctors, he's one of the few with integrity and not out there to push hair transplants.

:hump:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Dr Proctor, what is your opinion of this hair complex? Do you think this possibly could help anyone?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
anybody using the A&G serum with a dermaroller ? or can this be asked to the company that sells this ?

it seems to me that applying with a dermaroller would be more effective ?

i allready orderd a dermaroller , to use with minoxidil
i'm still thinking if i schould order the A&G serum or not ??

a few members on our hairforum will start using the A&G serum with a dermaroller... sinds it gets deeper in the skin , and so better in range of the hairfollikel , it must be more effective this way ?

Whoop

Established Member
Reaction score
Wesley,

by Dr.AQ » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Jacob,
Great points as usual, maybe we should hire you to head the hair product division .
Yes, A&G Hair Complex is applied topically and does not require dermaroller. In fact we did test a dermaroller produced in Korea and the results were the same.

ryand2

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe the Hair Complex might be the real deal now. I had applied a little after a hot shower today juts to see if I could pick up on any of the sensations that Dr. AQ said you would feel, and I did in a big way. For the past 30 minutes I've had an intesne tingling sensation on my head that is somewhat hard to describe, but is unlike anything I've felt up there. It really felt like something was happening.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
just one more question :

they advice to use it with a laser...
now i have a 200 diode laserhelmt...

if i would buy this, do i need to use the laser before or after the serum applyed ?

what would be best ? first use my laserhelmet, and direct after the serum ??

bone1999

Reaction score
wesleyBelgium said:
just one more question :

they advice to use it with a laser...
now i have a 200 diode laserhelmt...

if i would buy this, do i need to use the laser before or after the serum applyed ?

what would be best ? first use my laserhelmet, and direct after the serum ??
This is off memory, so hopefully someone can confirm/correct me, but I believe the method Dr. AQ has suggested is for before and after application.

15 minutes of laser first, then apply A&G, then 5 more minutes of lasering.

I still have yet to purchase but I do have a great feeling about the product... this and PRP have greatly peaked my interest, and luckily my tax return will be coming soon and can cover both :)

MDbaldeagle

Reaction score
The results should be interesting for the few who are using it. But of the few who are using it, non (not a single person) post before pictures?? Thats a little odd.

For a 'cure' or near cure to baldness... to have really no real media covering it?

The media is a FREE way to spread the word about your product. And they're not using it? It seems that every stem cell treatment or potential remedy utilizing stem cells is on MSNBC, CNN, FOXNEWS. YET THERE IS NOTHING on this product???

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
MDbaldeagle,

The optimist would argue that maybe their product is so great, they didn't bother to spend any money on marketing because word of mouth will eventually smother the market. After the first couple months, when consumers begin to rave about it, they'll get their big sales.

But you're right that it's contrary to, like, everything else that's ever happened. =/

Dr. AQ's participation on HLF is pretty sweet, but the hype fades when you realize he spent his time answering questions about cost, shipping, and lasers, and avoided questions about science, the ingredients, and you know, how it works.

My only ray of hope that keeps me checking this thread (and a few others across several forums) is that A&G has some other highly reputable products, and I don't think they would want to tarnish their name.

G

MDbaldeagle said:
The results should be interesting for the few who are using it. But of the few who are using it, non (not a single person) post before pictures?? Thats a little odd.

For a 'cure' or near cure to baldness... to have really no real media covering it?

The media is a FREE way to spread the word about your product. And they're not using it? It seems that every stem cell treatment or potential remedy utilizing stem cells is on MSNBC, CNN, FOXNEWS. YET THERE IS NOTHING on this product???

Avery summed it up pretty good but still, I would expect this to be in the news. Why isn't it being shown on youtube? We got 1 guy promoting it there, that's it?

Would people here say this product is a cure? Is it really that good? (if it works the way the dr said it would)

Jacob

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone could call it a cure. Even Dr. AQ has stated it didn't/won't work for everybody. Getting a bunch of regrowth will be news though, if many that are using it start seeing such results...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Jacob, do you think people with minor thinning will respond the best or it will make very little difference? How come you are waiting to try it. I have done 4 applications already. I am using my aculas laser according to the good doctors method.

G

For those people where A&G doesn't/won't work, what is the reason for it not working?

Jacob

Reaction score
Doctor..I'm planning on starting it tomorrow. From what Dr. AQ has said..those with not-so-severe hair loss should get the best results..or at least the quickest. I don't plan on seeing much happening on the receded areas- which have been there for probably a dozen years. But who knows :dunno:

goten574..not sure. That may have been addressed by Dr. AQ but it's not coming to me at the moment.

MDbaldeagle

Reaction score
I'm reading the ENTIRE thread on HLF.com. Its very interesting and it has peaked my interest.

I am hoping for this to work, only time will tell. I would think by April 15th-21st, the guys who are using it (on HairLossTalk.com and HLF) will be reporting some thickening and regrowth. certainly more than just a tingling/itch.

MDbaldeagle

Reaction score
And another thing, I don't believe this is an FDA Approved drug. Their site doesn't claim that it is, nor does a search on Google or FDA.gov bring up anything about A&G skin solutions

Jacob

Reaction score
That's because it isn't considered a drug. Their labs and some of the ingreds have been "approved" for safety etc.

I'm going to give it until at least June before expecting any thickening or regrowth. So yes..just started it this morning. Used up a whole bottle in the process..on purpose.

MDbaldeagle

Reaction score
So its not a 'drug'....so its nothing more than a bunch of already approved "ingrediants" mixed together in a single bottle?

I thought this was 'derived' from stem cells in some way or another

"The hair follicle is lined with a number of important components, including stem cells, of which the A & G Hair Complex is designed to enhance function by supplying the normal complex of factors to the components of the follicle found in the normal, healthy hair follicle."

I tranlate the above paragraph as:

A human hair follicle has a bunch of parts including stem cells. the A&G Hair goo is designed to enchance the function of a crappy follicle by supplying all the normal ingrediants found in a healthy hair follicle to the bald dudes crappy follicles.

YES?

Jacob

Reaction score
Yes..but it doesn't contain stem cells. The key part of that quote is "The hair follicle is lined with a number of important components, including stem cells, of which the A & G Hair Complex is designed to enhance function..."

bababooey

Established Member
Reaction score
lol I dont know if human fibroblast conditioned media does anything to hair but...

you take a bunch of desperate balding men, sell em som ointment with bs charts like this:

agchart.jpg

boom easy 50K in profit.