A&G Hair Complex-Growth factors/proteins etc(stem cell tech)

MDbaldeagle

Reaction score
well of course bababooey. That is why not many people are trying this. I expect that if the few on this forum as well as the few on HLF who are on the Hair complex see results, that their website will be FLOODED with orders.

Obviously, if none of them show anything, then they'll be ripped to shreds. Anyone who googles A&G skin solutions will see nothing but extremely NEGATIVE reviews of the company, the doctors and their products.

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't believe this thread has got so long. What is here to discuss? This product is clearly a scam.

G

Nighthair said:
I can't believe this thread has got so long. What is here to discuss? This product is clearly a scam.

It has several features that make it look like a scam but I really don't believe it is. Why damn a company and it's reputation on this? They have good reviews for the other products they sell, it just doesn't make sense, unless they are in financial trouble and are grabbing the last chunk of money they can before they run into the sunset.

If it was a scam, why would the doctor share his telephone number and post on the other forum? Many members have spoken to him, again, it doesn't make sense.

I really believe in this product, but will not commit to buy until I read other peoples experiences on the product. It's naive of you to say this is a scam without proof.

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Nighthair said:

we'll here's hoping in a few months that this product does produce results and then FDA shuts them down right before your pessimistic *** gets to order any....

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
goten574 said:
Nighthair said:

It has several features that make it look like a scam but I really don't believe it is. Why damn a company and it's reputation on this? They have good reviews for the other products they sell, it just doesn't make sense, unless they are in financial trouble and are grabbing the last chunk of money they can before they run into the sunset.

If it was a scam, why would the doctor share his telephone number and post on the other forum? Many members have spoken to him, again, it doesn't make sense.

I really believe in this product, but will not commit to buy until I read other peoples experiences on the product. It's naive of you to say this is a scam without proof.

What exactly was shown to proof that this product works? Those pathetic graphs compiled by high schoollers or those before/ after pictures taken at different angles?

"The doctor" shared his phone number, and you believe he is credible? Just how naive are you? You do realize that phone numbers can be changed easily right?

I will say this again. If this product is the miracle cure for hair loss sufferers, it would be all over the news. This is just one of those typical snake oil scams... I really f*****g hate those companies that take advantages on us bald/balding men!

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
Hate2LoseIt said:
Nighthair said:

we'll here's hoping in a few months that this product does produce results and then FDA shuts them down right before your pessimistic *** gets to order any....

being realistic or being pessismistic... they are two very similar things my friend.

G

Nighthair said:
goten574 said:
Nighthair said:

What exactly was shown to proof that this product works? Those pathetic graphs compiled by high schoollers or those before/ after pictures taken at different angles?

"The doctor" shared his phone number, and you believe he is credible? Just how naive are you? You do realize that phone numbers can be changed easily right?

I will say this again. If this product is the miracle cure for hair loss sufferers, it would be all over the news. This is just one of those typical snake oil scams... I really f****ing hate those companies that take advantages on us bald/balding men!

If it was a snake oil product, why is only 1 treatment needed to eventually show results? It's not very good business to just have a 1 off, 1 use product if they can say you need to purchase multiple times to see effects.

There is no proof the product works, but a lack of proof does not mean it doesn't work. I am not being naive and if I am, so are you for dismissing it. I will wait this out, see what other people say about it before I consider purchasing it. Any idiot can come here and say "BS, it's a scam" and it's much harder to proof it works than to dismiss it. (I am not calling you an idiot btw)

Of course phone numbers can be changed easily but it just adds a little credibility to the product. The doctor has done many things to communicate to his customers, I think he is trustworthy.

I too and wondering why it's not in the news but they are scientists, not business men. If this product does work, the doctor is very smart because word of mouth will be the marketing and success of the product. I will say again, they already have products with good reviews from past customers, why damn their business?

If I was the doctor, I would be posting much more images than what he has on his website now. About the different angles, only the first 3 shots were from a different angle, the later shots were all from above the head.

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Nighthair said:
Hate2LoseIt said:
Nighthair said:

being realistic or being pessismistic... they are two very similar things my friend.

well, all I'm saying is that im tired of people calling this a scam when its only been out for a week or so. Who gives a f***??? Im not going to sit here and call it scam without some hard evidence, and that hard evidence is TIME. We will see exactly what the verdict is in a month or two.

I dont want to come to this thread to hear about a bunch guys playing judge, yelling SCAM!..sheesh

This reminds me of my fx mentor/signal business way back when i first got started.... I had a crappy website, poor performance representation, and minimal historical backing of my abilities. BUT i had to start somewhere since I was new to the game in terms of being a service provider. I let my ability speak for itself and in no time i became the buzz of the fx community.

Im hoping this is the case with a&g.

No need to knock them before they get a start.

Baccy

Reaction score
I've just begun this treatment. After 28 years of fighting baldness, I've seen a lot of scams and despite the marketing looking distinctly 'amateurish and scammy', I don't believe it's a scam. Whether it will work for me personally (NW7) I don't know. If it DOES work for me it will probably work for a great number of people.
If it doesn't work for me, well, what can I say? I've lost 140 quid. Peanuts compared to what I've spent in the past on potions and rugs.

P.S. I've also got a feeling that if it IS successful, the FDA will try to classify it as a drug and insist on trials. It's a cut-throat business.

bababooey

Established Member
Reaction score
funny how this above guy joined today just to rationalize the cost of this thing.
:spam: :spam: :spam:

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
Not really... he's a known poster on other forums.

Brunz19

Reaction score
I just got this in the mail today, except it came rather banged up. They didn't even bother putting any protective wrapping around it or anything. To no ones surprise, when I open up the flimsy box I found one of the vials broken. I was a little surprised only one vials was smashed up. I emailed the doctors through their website, but I really am expecting nothing.... what do you guys think is the best thing to do. I'm a 21 yr old student, so my heart broke a little when I saw the broken vial, as money doesn't generally just appear in front of me. I actually do believe in this product, and I refuse to go on the other drugs forever. Ugh, this sucks.

Baccy

Reaction score
Brunz

I expect that they will replace the vial and send it priority mail. I think that you could begin the treatment and you'll probably receive the replacement before your supply expires. However, I'm finding that you can get 2 treatments from each vial very easily. Using a treatment every other day, that gives you 8 treatments equating to 16 days in which to receive the replacement. Apparently, the reason they include 5 vials is to make sure that everyone gets at least 5 treatments in. The doctor himself actually got 9 treatments from the 5 vials.

Baccy

Reaction score
bababooey said:
funny how this above guy joined today just to rationalize the cost of this thing.
:spam: :spam: :spam:

I understand why you think that. I don't promote anything. I try things and tell it like it is.
I've been trying to get my hair back for nearly 3 decades. If something doesn't work, I say so.
If this DOES work, you can be assured that I'll post pics.

Brunz19

Reaction score
Nobody should be questioning Baccy's legitimacy. I've been creeping many forums before deciding to join this one (as it seems to have the most extensive topic in regards to A&G) and I've seen Baccy around on other sites. He went so for as to attempt a Follica DIY. If anyone is deserving of praise, it's the guy above me.

If Dr. AQ ever gets back to me, I'll let you guys know what happens. I've saved the box and what not in case he wants pictures.

Cheers.

powersam

Reaction score
All this back and forth about whether it will work or not is really wasting everyone's time. We have quite a few respected posters trying the stuff, who we know we can trust.

So all we need to do is wait. Not a very long wait either as I recall. The proof of the pudding is in the eating, the only thing that will prove this product as legit or not is actual results.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
/\ Truth right there. Fortunatly for us, they claim 8-12 weeks to see results (which strikes me as odd, considering what we know about follicle phases, though I guess the follicles this treatment is stimulating aren't in any phase...) so it won't be long until we get the word from our couragous testers. =p

G

hope this treatment will be another growth stimulant like minoxidil and not a scam..

Reaction score
So if I'm reading the information correctly this product is a one-time deal, which doesn't require any additional applications after one uses all the vials. Could someone tell me how that's possible? If this product does grow hair will the hair be permanent?