Accutane a cure

Hoppi

Reaction score
squeegee said:
Since Coenzyme A addresses the underlying problem, it is, in fact, the more efficient solution than Accutane.

Seconded :)

For most people I think that is the case. I would imagine the number of people who would really benefit from accutane (over CoA) would be rather small, and probably not doing themselves much good either.

As for ATP - you can buy it in capsules can't you? I think it was on eBay... heh :)

I ordered some CoA yesterday which I will use as well as my hairstimulator tablets (most things except ATP and MSM) and MSM tablets!

Also, does anyone know the extent to which beta-sitosterol seems to INCREASE sebum? Apparently it makes the hair greasier, but it's not clear whether this is actually within the follicles or just on the surface. Obviously this is very bad if you are trying to reduce sebum, and provides a stronger case for alternatives like finasteride.

Who knows, it's still a bit of a question mark really :)

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
raj47 said:
i took lipid profile blood check up at 2009 nov my results shown my triglycerates are high level at 460 it should be normal level at 160,
will it be cause of more sebum in my head?

Wow, just wow. Are you suicidal? Like, seriously? You're putting yourself at risk for a heat attack or stroke.

Did you check your liver enzymes?

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
hey dog funny actually i think its high but too high is 1000mg/dl and beyond so i have to say its normal now after from nov i gone into ultimate diet program now its should under level i shred 3kg from nov to now .

one of my Doctor said high level TGL will incerease sebum production and you will vunearable very high in terms of hairfall

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
Normal — Less than 150 milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL) (less than 1.7 mmol/L)
Borderline high — 150 to 199 mg/dL (1.8 to 2.2 mmol/L)
High — 200 to 499 mg/dL (2.3 mmol/L to 5.6 mmol/L)
Very high — 500 mg/dL or above (5.7 mmol/L or above)

From Mayoclinic

Liam

Reaction score
With thanks to the user 'Squeegee' for useful links and info, I want to start this sebum reducing business too. But what I don't understand is what do you need to take...

Is it Coenzyme A alone or
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) and Cysteine...?

@Hoppi
Since your from UK too, may I ask where you order from? If your not allowed to post links you can PM me if you want. Cheers

I just hope the local health shops stock this stuff. As I hate ordering different things from different sources...arghh but gotta be done! It also has to be suitable for vegetarians for me too.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Liam said:
@Hoppi
Since your from UK too, may I ask where you order from? If your not allowed to post links you can PM me if you want. Cheers.

ebay :)

lol

Hoppi

Reaction score
dougfunny said:
Here is some great support for Accurate curing hair loss:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/profiles/ithappens

heh, I see your point but not need for sarcasm!

I think the basic point is that well regulated sebum = healthier follicles.

There is a cheaper solution than accutane and coenzyme A though, which is to improve diet and lifestyle. That will reduce fat and stuff in your blood and reduce the build-up of sebum. I believe general multivitamins and stuff help too, I forget which ones precisely :)

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
UPDATE : still my oily look hasn't changed on my one month with isotane 10mg. daily .we see after one more month with pic.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Is CoEnzyme Q10 similar to CoEnzyme A or a completely different thing?

Its just I can get Q10 from a health food shop where I live.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
ajax said:
Is CoEnzyme Q10 similar to CoEnzyme A or a completely different thing?

Its just I can get Q10 from a health food shop where I live.

Totally different.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
raj47 said:
UPDATE : still my oily look hasn't changed on my one month with isotane 10mg. daily .we see after one more month with pic.

Cool keep us updated! :punk:

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
bit a a crack in my lips thats leads into a mild bleeding but so far seems to be ok

Hoppi

Reaction score
raj47 said:
bit a a crack in my lips thats leads into a mild bleeding but so far seems to be ok

raj be careful ok? Are you still on accutane or?

There are many, many ways to reduce sebum and tackle male pattern baldness without accutane and harsh things like that. Even if sebum is an issue, you don't want to significantly risk your health to save your hair - it's not worth it :)

(and yes, even with a crazy signature like mine now I still draw the line somewhere! hehe - joke is with the exception of Finasteride, ALL of my regimen components are really good for me, in far more ways than just for my hair! Which I find coolies ^_^ )

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
oh oh ohveee ! its mild bleeding hoppi not a litres and liters of bleeding ok.even if i face some problem i would like to be a experiment kit or something ,i broke my arm and ankle even some finger bones in a bike accident so if i compare that pain its nothing ,,i want arrest the sebum as much as i could possible .

Hoppi

Reaction score
raj47 said:
oh oh ohveee ! its mild bleeding hoppi not a litres and liters of bleeding ok.even if i face some problem i would like to be a experiment kit or something ,i broke my arm and ankle even some finger bones in a bike accident so if i compare that pain its nothing ,,i want arrest the sebum as much as i could possible .

it's not what you can see that matters, it's internal organs.

If it were me I would just take Coenzyme A and Brewer's Yeast. It will do your whole body good (particularly your hair) and it will probably kill your sebum too :)

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
raj47 said:
can you tell me which tablets are having conzyme a of a indian version.
NONE ...Coenzyme A is a supplement not a medication.