BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will read this over lunch, maybe over two lunchtimes.
Haven't got time for your paranoia right now..... the adults really have work to do.

I have to pay my tax to keep all of you on benefits.

Your insistence that my posts are like War and Peace says a lot more about your intelligence than my writing.

Some of my posts are epic long but this one literally takes 2 minutes to read, but for some of us I guess that's 2 different hour long lunch breaks. Just as you're unreliable because of bias, you clearly use the "I'm bored yawn" argument to delay having to reply.

Someone who isn't particularly a fan of mine wrote in a PM recently, and I loved this because I alluded to the same thing once (which is what I think made him realise this) when talking of me and your feud:

"As nauseating and long as your posts can be a lot of the time, I still find 2 gigantic paragraphs of yours easier to read than even 2 sentences of blackg. I don't even read past the first few words."

blackg

Reaction score
kevin spacey is still f*****g awesome. loved him in seven, american beauty and call of duty advanced warfare (he was animated in the game). i could always tell just from his face and mannerisms he was at least bisexual lmao. its weird though cuz he comes off alpha as f***, yet gay at the same time. its fascinating
Speaking of American Beauty... the film hasn't aged too well but the character Spacey plays will resonate for decades.

He, and the writers, nailed it!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Two huskies:

JrzUFp8.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of American Beauty... the film hasn't aged too well but the character Spacey plays will resonate for decades.

He, and the writers, nailed it!

This literally sounds like a chat bot.

Glad you could make the time to give us such an insipid opinion. Half an hour ago:

Will read this over lunch, maybe over two lunchtimes.
Haven't got time for your paranoia right now..... the adults really have work to do.

I have to pay my tax to keep all of you on benefits.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The big one is so beautiful
Best dog ever is the czechoslovakian shepherd (wolfdog). You must train them, because they are real beasts, but the loyality, look and intelligence. Never forget my childhood growing with one. Completely my dream dog.
2cc75eb7a7fe21f11ab4221b6df6d718--wolf-dogs-a-wolf.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
This literally sounds like a chat bot.

Glad you could make the time to give us such an insipid opinion. Half an hour ago:
Tryed and failed again, Rudeman.
"Chatbot" is now very unoriginal... not to mention lame as..... well, you get the gist.

blackg

Reaction score
Best dog ever is the czechoslovakian shepherd (wolfdog). You must train them, because they are real beasts, but the loyality, look and intelligence. Never forget my childhood growing with one. Completely my dream dog.
View attachment 69686
Monday Night Football, son!!
You don't have to reply... It may reflect poorly on you and the mob will relegate your ***.
I understand.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Monday Night Football, son!!
You don't have to reply... It may reflect poorly on you and the mob will relegate your ***.
I understand.
What do you mean man? :D I am currently awake, because I wait for patriots game with broncos. :D Tomorow will be the day. Hope for easy points.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tryed and failed again, Rudeman.
"Chatbot" is now very unoriginal... not to mention lame as..... well, you get the gist.

Failed at what? You said you were very busy and rushing off to do work, and half an hour later you're posting again. It's like when you lied about going to f*** some woman and then you're still on here lurking.

You can keep simply saying "failed again" but it doesn't mean anything, especially considering the source.

But lol! at the second part "can you think of something original because everyone calls me a chatbot because of my insipid posts"

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad to see that blackg is still the shittiest poster on this forum, it's the permanence of such pillars of reality that give comfort in times of uncertainty. Yes, the sky is blue, the apple must fall to it's gravitational master and yae blackg must always post shitty insignificant posts on HairLossTalk.com.

This level of meanness is not typical of you.

blackg

Reaction score
What do you mean man? :D I am currently awake, because I wait for patriots game with broncos. :D Tomorow will be the day. Hope for easy points.
Nah, its cool man, I like you. I'm currently recording the Broncos V Pats game and will watch it at home later.

I hope Panthers play well tomorrow night (US time).
The game is actually in Charlotte, North Carolina.