Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

blackg

Reaction score
Glad to see that blackg is still the shittiest poster on this forum, it's the permanence of such pillars of reality that give comfort in times of uncertainty. Yes, the sky is blue, the apple must fall to it's gravitational master and yae blackg must always post shitty insignificant posts on HairLossTalk.com.
And I'm glad to see you have actually written some words, for once.

Next time try quoting me though, you weak sh*t.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This level of meanness is not typical of you.

I agree that it's surprising but I think it's indicative of the level this guy gets to people. And Macaroni from what I've seen on here is one of the most genuinely caring and sensitive guys on here (and I've written this before, not just brown nosing because he agrees with me on this).

I think anyone's attitude towards the blackg bullying I or others are apparently doing, would be a different attitude if you were to be targeted consistently by his posts snidely dismissing your point arrogantly with something completely meaningless. I don't think this has happened with Mac (he hasn't been targeted) but possibly see's how it regularly happens to others on this forum.

I went through a stage of trying to be strong in just ignoring it, like others advised, and to blackg's credit he at least said he'd leave me alone (albeit after some considerable begging) but then I see the same snidey dismissive responses towards others and it's like, if it's not me, then it's just someone else he moves on to.

I could happily ignore him and move on but that's not really fair on others who are next. This week I decided, f*** it, nobody should have to put up with this, and by idly standing by (which I don't blame anyone for doing) I'm not helping the situation.

blackg

Reaction score
I agree that it's surprising but I think it's indicative of the level this guy gets to people. And Macaroni from what I've seen on here is one of the most genuinely caring and sensitive guys on here (and I've written this before, not just brown nosing because he agrees with me on this).

I think anyone's attitude towards the blackg bullying I or others are apparently doing, would be a different attitude if you were to be targeted consistently by his posts snidely dismissing your point arrogantly with something completely meaningless. I don't think this has happened with Mac (he hasn't been targeted) but possibly see's how it regularly happens to others on this forum.

I went through a stage of trying to be strong in just ignoring it, like others advised, and to blackg's credit he at least said he'd leave me alone (albeit after some considerable begging) but then I see the same snidey dismissive responses towards others and it's like, if it's not me, then it's just someone else he moves on to.

I could happily ignore him and move on but that's not really fair on others who are next. This week I decided, f*** it, nobody should have to put up with this, and by idly standing by (which I don't blame anyone for doing) I'm not helping the situation.
Oh, now you're mister empathy... What a joke!
You were constantly looking for new fights on here, so I gave you the opportunity to fight with me and now you act all hurt and bullied.
Damn!! lol

I myself were always concerned about who your next target would be.

Anyway, this whole ugly side to a few of the members on here is nothing new.
Whenever an outsider challenges the beloved status quo and belief systems of the mob, the mob will always act with venom and vitriol.
Textbook reactions, nothing to see here.

Besides... I like to think that I always act in a playful manner.
I apologise if that doesn't always come across.

blackg

Reaction score
Failed at what? You said you were very busy and rushing off to do work, and half an hour later you're posting again. It's like when you lied about going to f*** some woman and then you're still on here lurking.

You can keep simply saying "failed again" but it doesn't mean anything, especially considering the source.

But lol! at the second part "can you think of something original because everyone calls me a chatbot because of my insipid posts"
Black on white noise.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, now you're mister empathy... What a joke!
You were constantly looking for new fights on here, so I gave you the opportunity to fight with me and now you act all hurt and bullied.
Damn!! lol

I myself were always concerned about who your next target would be.

Anyway, this whole ugly side to a few of the members on here is nothing new.
Whenever an outsider challenges the beloved status quo and belief systems of the mob, the mob will always act with venom and vitriol.
Textbook reactions, nothing to see here.

Besides... I like to think that I always act in a playful manner.
I apologise if that doesn't always come across.

Well you have a lot of apologising to do. I told you that I'm really struggling in life lately and how did you respond? By quoting me indirectly, you thought this was a bit of fun. You are sinister and a piece of sh*t.

blackg

Reaction score
Well you have a lot of apologising to do. I told you that I'm really struggling in life lately and how did you respond? By quoting me indirectly, you thought this was a bit of fun. You are sinister and a piece of sh*t.
Not exactly.. This narrative may shock the forum but its a little disingenuous.

When you told me you were having a hard time I genuinely wished you I all the best and stayed quite.

Yes, I still contined reading your posts and found about three of them that I really liked.
So... as not to trigger you by quoting them or officially giving you "likes," I just simply posted "like" in a post directly below yours.

I seriously thought I was meeting you halfway on this whole "ignoring each other" thing but even this upset you.

So then we agreed via PM to ignore each other, with conditions... remember that?

This latest fracas clearly started when you quoted me, as you acknowledged in a subsequent PM in which we both vowed once again to ignore each other....
This latest agreement lasted about five minutes. Who broke it this time... I can't remember.

I have nothing to apologise for.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not exactly.. This narrative may shock the forum but its a little disingenuous.

When you told me you were having a hard time I genuinely wished you I all the best and stayed quite.

Yes, I still contined reading your posts and found about three of them that I really liked.
So... as not to trigger you by quoting them or officially giving you "likes," I just simply posted "like" in a post directly below yours.

I seriously thought I was meeting you halfway on this whole "ignoring each other" thing but even this upset you.

So then we agreed via PM to ignore each other, with conditions... remember that?

This latest fracas clearly started when you quoted me, as you acknowledged in a subsequent PM in which we both vowed once again to ignore each other....
This latest agreement lasted about five minutes. Who broke it this time... I can't remember.

I have nothing to apologise for.

I told you I was having a rough time, and then you took this as a way of belittling me even further by replying to my posts with bullshit like " ^ agree with him" in a childish manner, when I didn't want to hear your opinion about anything.

blackg

Reaction score
I told you I was having a rough time, and then you took this as a way of belittling me even further by replying to my posts with bullshit like " ^ agree with him" in a childish manner, when I didn't want to hear your opinion about anything.
Ahhh... come on!!! So I can't even seriously say that I like one of your posts? Under your post??

You seem to interpret very trivial things as being belittling.
I'm surprised and if this is how you interpreted these events, I apologise.

Damn, mate! Its not like you don't put yourself out there with your opinions and commentary.
Some of these really need to be criticised, I have to say, as do some of mine.

Let's not get too nice, please. That's no fun!

Anyway, take care mate. For what its worth you're still one of the more interesting characters around here.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahhh... come on!!! So I can't even seriously say that I like one of your posts? Under your post??

You seem to interpret very trivial things as being belittling.
I'm surprised and if this is how you interpreted these events, I apologise.

Damn, mate! Its not like you don't put yourself out there with your opinions and commentary.
Some of these really need to be criticised, I have to say, as do some of mine.

Let's not get too nice, please. That's no fun!

Anyway, take care mate. For what its worth you're still one of the more interesting characters around here.

I told you I'm having a rough time and don't want to continue with this fued, and you continued to reply to me in a childish manner with your ^ bullshit.

You haven't replied to a lot of other topics I've written about you. But I'm going to continue this.

blackg

Reaction score
I told you I'm having a rough time and don't want to continue with this fued, and you continued to reply to me in a childish manner with your ^ bullshit.

You haven't replied to a lot of other topics I've written about you. But I'm going to continue this.
What we have here is clearly a communication break down.
I've stated my case the best I could.
If you wanna continue this, you're on your own. I'm done. Bye.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of American Beauty... the film hasn't aged too well but the character Spacey plays will resonate for decades.

He, and the writers, nailed it!
how hasn't it aged well? seemed pretty timeless to me, the only technology in the film was the camcorder, which of course is a penny a dozen now with smart phones, but the capabilities of it weren't important at all to the story

blackg

Reaction score
how hasn't it aged well? seemed pretty timeless to me, the only technology in the film was the camcorder, which of course is a penny a dozen now with smart phones, but the capabilities of it weren't important at all to the story
That's what I'm getting at, I guess. Well spotted.

On another note, that 73 trans am is still a classic.

blackg

Reaction score
Do you often stay up all night, exo?
Not judging... When I get time off over Christmas I often end up staying awake all night and sleeping most of the day.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What we have here is clearly a communication break down.
I've stated my case the best I could.
If you wanna continue this, you're on your own. I'm done. Bye.

There's no communication break down, I had to go to the effort of PMing you and clearly telling you I don't appreciate this, and your response? You continued, knowing full well that I didn't want to see your responses.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you often stay up all night, exo?
Not judging... When I get time off over Christmas I often end up staying awake all night and sleeping most of the day.

LOL you stayed up all night just to respond to me, I even told you that it's fucked up and you should just go to sleep. Of course I'm an argumentative type on here but I could never imagine doing what you did.

blackg

Reaction score
LOL you stayed up all night just to respond to me, I even told you that it's fucked up and you should just go to sleep. Of course I'm an argumentative type on here but I could never imagine doing what you did.
Yes, you're correct. I did stay up all night with you and even had bloodshot eyes the nexy day at work.
Next time though... I expect dinner and drinks first.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you're correct. I did stay up all night with you and even had bloodshot eyes the nexy day at work.
Next time though... I expect dinner and drinks first.

Uh good joke m8. Do you not find this incredibly worrying? You stayed up all night to argue on a bald forum and it affected your actual professional life. If I did that I'd reevaluate what I'm doing here.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t! I thought C-16 was bad, I didn't realise it's happening in the UK.

f*** the world I'm going to Siberia to live out my days in a wooden shack. Good luck everyone...

DOeBJLaX4AAJu_a.jpg

what a time to be alive!

cucked degeneracy world