Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

blackg

Reaction score
Uh good joke m8. Do you not find this incredibly worrying? You stayed up all night to argue on a bald forum and it affected your actual professional life. If I did that I'd reevaluate what I'm doing here.
Yep, I definitely need an intervention.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
u1SYwM4.jpg

f*****g L O L

blackg

Reaction score
Well just f*** off then! Lol seriously, who actually wants you here?
Now just relax...
Let's not bore the forum with anymore childish back and forth.

hasta la proxima vez, Rudeman.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now just relax...
Let's not bore the forum with anymore childish back and forth.

hast la proxima vez, Rudeman.

I am relaxed, and nothing about my question implied otherwise. You are weak enough to actually let this place impact upon your personal life, I can't think of anyone who is more than neutral about your presence here, so why do you continue being on here?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty boys on the wall. Nice.

I mean this sort of "observation" is a typical example of how worthless you are as a poster on here. That was clearly part of the joke, and you think you picked up on something that we may not have noticed.

blackg

Reaction score
I am relaxed, and nothing about my question implied otherwise. You are weak enough to actually let this place impact upon your personal life, I can't think of anyone who is more than neutral about your presence here, so why do you continue being on here?
Stop digging. You want me to leave yet are totally unable to fully let me go.

I'm eternally flattered.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you often stay up all night, exo?
Not judging... When I get time off over Christmas I often end up staying awake all night and sleeping most of the day.
yep. i regularly go to bed 6 am to even f*****g 12 pm in the middle of the day sometimes lol. i hate laying in the dark with just me and depressing thoughts :(.

yeah its also just fun to stay up all night though, being alone at night is so meditative and calming. i don't blame you for staying up, might as well do it while you can considering you likely have to get up early for your job

blackg

Reaction score
yep. i regularly go to bed 6 am to even f*****g 12 pm in the middle of the day sometimes lol. i hate laying in the dark with just me and depressing thoughts :(.

yeah its also just fun to stay up all night though, being alone at night is so meditative and calming. i don't blame you for staying up, might as well do it while you can considering you likely have to get up early for your job
Thanks for the reply.. The night time is most peaceful definitely.
I used to work nights and I loved it.
I truly felt one with the universe on a peaceful night to myself.

blackg

Reaction score
L M F A O. what the hell!? this is hilarious!

is this guy 10^67 lightyears in the closet or is he open about being gay? theres no way he can have his room like that and not be homosexual :p
Exactly exo! Those pretty boys on the wall I found concering.

blackg

Reaction score
I mean this sort of "observation" is a typical example of how worthless you are as a poster on here. That was clearly part of the joke, and you think you picked up on something that we may not have noticed.
Did you notice the fake AK, or only those boys?
The answer will not reflect poorly on you in any way.