Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

blackg

Reaction score
Please explain to me how in any way I'm unable to let you go. Even just 1 reason.
My alerts are full of your quotes, even after I have said we should both move on.

Like just now with this gay bedroom scene.
You quoted me giving my opinion to someone else, not you.

Move on, please.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
One time I stayed up until 400am arguing with hairblues -- we live in the same time zone. I had to give her the last word, otherwise I don't know how long it would have lasted ... Multiple days perhaps? The next day I was groggy and tired and felt ridiculous.

It motivates my current viewpoint that people should just walk away. The biggest losers in flame wars are almost always the flamers, because they're losing the most precious commodity in the world -- time.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My alerts are full of your quotes, even after I have said we should both me on.

Like just now with this gay bedroom scene.
You quoted me giving my opinion to someone else, not you.

Move on, please.

I think that sums up your logic. Alerts from my hatred of you and urging you to leave and in your mind "wow this guy can't get enough of me!".

I would f*****g love it if you left, genuinely, there's no longer even an ounce of me that appreciated the town drunk blackg and his comical tool presence. I asked you for an actual reason you think I want you to remain here, and your reason was that I write about you a lot negatively.

blackg

Reaction score
Let's move this fued to our respective PM boxes, @Rudiger.
And stop kidding yourself, you need me like oxygen.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One time I stayed up until 400am arguing with hairblues -- we live in the same time zone. I had to give her the last word, otherwise I don't know how long it would have lasted ... Multiple days perhaps? The next day I was groggy and tired and felt ridiculous.

It motivates my current viewpoint that people should just walk away. The biggest losers in flame wars are almost always the flamers, because they're losing the most precious commodity in the world -- time.

Well that's ridiculous to be honest. In all my time arguing I've never stayed up waiting on a reply.

blackg

Reaction score
Well that's ridiculous to be honest. In all my time arguing I've never stayed up waiting on a reply.
Hahaha.... yeah mate, right.
Lolzzzz

Dave never said he was waiting on replies... I'm sure they were coming thick and fast from hairblues.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's move this fued to our respective PM boxes, @Rudiger.
And stop kidding yourself, you need me like oxygen.

We've done that before and it resulted in a very brief change on your part, what's the point.

I'm just pointing out yet another reason you continue to be wrong on. Explain again, no jokes or anything, why do you actually think I apparently want you here?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gifs are child's play, no offence, they just bore me.
c112f4b72a4f116dda4a01403920b1f2.gif

blackg

Reaction score
We've done that before and it resulted in a very brief change on your part, what's the point.

I'm just pointing out yet another reason you continue to be wrong on. Explain again, no jokes or anything, why do you actually think I apparently want you here?
You love to think you don't want me here but I'm not the only one around here that suspects you also get a rush from venting your anger at me.
Don't worry, I can take it.
Anyway surely I can't impact your life that much.
If I do, then that's a concern.

Just relax a bit and enjoy smelling the roses, mate.
Life's too short to hate on anybody.
Hate is a strong emotion and ultimately draining for the hater.

I personally could never hate you or anyone else on this forum, even that pretentious @macaroni character.
Him, I actually wish all the best as I'm concerned about his personal life.

I love you all and I ain't going anywhere.

God bless America!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha.... yeah mate, right.
Lolzzzz

Dave never said he was waiting on replies... I'm sure they were coming thick and fast from hairblues.

Are you accusing me of lying? The guy who had to inform us he's now busy with a lady friend and continued browsing the forum? And similarly claimed he's too busy paying our benefits for the same thing to happen?

I genuinely really do not want your presence on here. At least if you were a harmless retard then that would be one thing, but you are a toxic infectious retard, how about we test this theory that I need you like oxygen? Just leave the forum and then we'll see how I get on.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You love to think you don't want me here but I'm not the only one around here that suspects you also get a rush from venting your anger at me.
Anyway surely I can't impact your life that much.
If I do, then that's a concern.

Just relax a bit and enjoy smelling the roses, mate.
Life's too short to hate on anybody.
Hate is a strong emotion and ultimately draining for the hater.

I personally could never hate you or anyone else on this forum, even that pretentious @macaroni character.
Him, I actually wish all the best as I'm concerned about his personal life.

I love you all and I ain't going anywhere.

God bless America!

You stayed up several hours after you intended to sleep just to argue with me, and you think you can lecture others on their life?

One of your core principles is that you'd never evaluate another person's mental health, and you just went out of your way to do it again here. What did Mac have to do with this conversation? You are psychotic, he's only said a few things about you yet it sticks in your mind and you go out of your way to bring him up in conversations that have nothing to do with him.

That was such an incredibly tedious link to him, and in your tiny mind you think I'm the one who's starting unnecessary arguments.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Also this isn't true, you put up a facade that you're laughing it off but you aren't. I know that.

blackg

Reaction score
You stayed up several hours after you intended to sleep just to argue with me, and you think you can lecture others on their life?

One of your core principles is that you'd never evaluate another person's mental health, and you just went out of your way to do it again here. What did Mac have to do with this conversation? You are psychotic, he's only said a few things about you yet it sticks in your mind and you go out of your way to bring him up in conversations that have nothing to do with him.

That was such an incredibly tedious link to him, and in your tiny mind you think I'm the one who's starting unnecessary arguments.
Everything is a stretch with you.
Just because I say I'm concerned about another member's personal life, in no way implies that I think they have mental issues.

Whenever anger rears it's ugly head in any member it makes me concerned if they haven't got other issues going on in their self important lives, that's all.

blackg

Reaction score
Also this isn't true, you put up a facade that you're laughing it off but you aren't. I know that.
Yes, this is true to a point. I'm in a playful, forgiving mood at the moment..
But, seriously... is this all really so important that it's worth blowing a gasket over??

Really??

blackg

Reaction score
Are you accusing me of lying? The guy who had to inform us he's now busy with a lady friend and continued browsing the forum? And similarly claimed he's too busy paying our benefits for the same thing to happen?

I genuinely really do not want your presence on here. At least if you were a harmless retard then that would be one thing, but you are a toxic infectious retard, how about we test this theory that I need you like oxygen? Just leave the forum and then we'll see how I get on.
You mention the word "retard" a lot. I doesn't reflect positively on you.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything is a stretch with you.
Just because I say I'm concerned about another member's personal life, in no way implies that I think they have mental issues.

Whenever anger rears it's ugly head in any member it makes me concerned if they haven't got other issues going on in their self important lives, that's all.

So you're claiming you are genuinely concerned for his well being, and brought him up out of nowhere to state that? You are such a bullshit artist.

And I keep jabbing at you about lying with regards to f*****g a woman or being busy at work, yet you don't tackle these issues whatsoever or clarify what actually happened there. Incredibly suspicious.

blackg

Reaction score
So you're claiming you are genuinely concerned for his well being, and brought him up out of nowhere to state that? You are such a bullshit artist.

And I keep jabbing at you about lying with regards to f*****g a woman or being busy at work, yet you don't tackle these issues whatsoever or clarify what actually happened there. Incredibly suspicious.
Haha.. you're too much! Why this obsession with my lady friend? Do you want Jacinta's number? She'd love to here from you, especially at this time.
I've mentioned you to her once or twice, all in a positive light, mind you.

Now, about my time at work.. as anyone knows, being at work- the hectic pace comes in waves.. Sometimes I'm literally left alone to do as I please in my office.
Other times I'm running my *** off all over the building and even across town.

I can't always keep track of what's happening on this forum, the time difference doesn't help either as it's evening time in the US, and I'm assuming, late evening in Europe when most of the things happen around here. (primetime)

And spare me you feigned concern about @macaroni. He can look after himself.
He's a grown man who put himself out there so he can deal with it.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
When he stopped talking to you at one point you were the one keeping provocating him, quoting him, etc. Blackg
There was a point where this did happen, I'm sure.
But this latest round... well, let's say, I was willing to move on.