surgery where? lips? natural

she was a goddess in Mr Robot show

My bad, all those filters and makeup make her look like a freaking monster

Here, much better
564sd5f.jpg

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh wow, just noticed mods banned blackg. Thank god. I don't think that guy ever made one useful post. But boy did he like to instigate sh*t.

Also, slightly off/on topic here - but do you guys feel like obsessing over "10s" puts women on an unhealthy pedestal or leads you to pursue or expect women that you can't attain in real life? Or are you guys able to keep it in perspective and realize it's just a lighthearted "fun" thing like looking at Lamborghinis or Ferraris?

I'm not sure myself. I've been avoiding p**rn the past few weeks because I was starting to feel it was creating ridiculously unrealistic standards for me that I could only attain if I started spending thousands of dollars a month on sugar babies or hookers.

I'm not sure if I am right or wrong to be avoiding it. Even threads like this, I don't even want to look at the so called "10s" because I feel like it will do the same. Maybe I just lack a healthy perspective.

But I feel like the Internet and TV have given us easy access to way more beautiful people than we'd otherwise see even in the entire duration of our lives. And when you sit around jerking off (literally or figuratively) to the best pics of the best looking girls on the planet all day, reality is always going to be a bit of a disappointment after.

I think that's partly how we have such bad female hypergamy these days. But I think it is also turning men into standardcels when they should just realize most girls will never look like Natalie Portman and accept it, just like we expect women to accept that we won't all look like Chris Hemsworth in Thor.

Thoughts?

Last edited: