Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gaga's never done much for me but I think she looks ok. I get what you're saying though. In my case, I had a black girlfriend and have been with several other black girls in varying capacities. In each case I was the only or one of the few white guys in her life, and I know in at least some cases it made them more "accessible" due to me being a new and unique thing they were curious about. I don't know if maybe that plays into my attraction to Nicki or not. Maybe somewhat but that's definitely not the full thing. As I said, other weird chicks like Gaga don't do much for me, and also it's not just Nicki Minaj or black chicks, it's chicks with fat, exaggerated asses in general that gets me hard so easily
no offense, but did you have trouble satisfying them in the bedroom? its more about the spectre of da BBC then implying you have a small one btw :p

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
gay to male converter

Michelle%20Trachtenberg%20-1.jpg

young michelle trachtenberg had youthful glow off the charts

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have any of you guys ever been to Mexico? I've been in Mexico for one day and holy sh*t the 3rd world theory is definitely accurate... If you speak English and are white your choices are pretty incredible

Same with most of S. America. Blue eyes is another bonus.

Plus I was above average height there. Standing in clubs and being taller than most is a very nice feeling. Compared to here in Ireland where half the girls are taller than me with their heels.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you speak English and are white your choices are pretty incredible

another valuable advice from a 6'5 handsome guy in past (self reported) with 7.75in "skinny wrists"

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd imagine blue eyes would be a big advantage as well. The women here are rather beautiful as well, I might just move here.

The only problem in S. America for us is the extremely low frequency of hairloss. NW0's everywhere.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have any of you guys ever been to Mexico? I've been in Mexico for one day and holy sh*t the 3rd world theory is definitely accurate... If you speak English and are white your choices are pretty incredible
why'd you take down the w****s you posted here yesterday? *feels edgy for referring to women as w****s*

Last edited: