Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-26-slays-in-a-year-am-I-GL

cant believe this ugly cuck slays while xander is an incel

How on earth is he ugly? He's a 6 ft white guy with a low NW1 hairline and relatively decent facial features/proportions. By any standard he's living the dating/sex life on easy mode.

Lookism is an insane asylum. Being a tall white guy with a NW1 and normal personality is generally sufficient to get easy women for life.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
How on earth is he ugly? He's a 6 ft white guy with a low NW1 hairline and relatively decent facial features/proportions. By any standard he's living the dating/sex life on easy mode.

Lookism is an insane asylum. Being a tall white guy with a NW1 and normal personality is generally sufficient to get easy women for life.

1b21e3e43d.jpg

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

So what? He clearly doesn't look like that from the front, and he's still a tall white NW1 with a low hairline and obviously normal social skills. Every tall white guy I have known with normal or outgoing social skills that's this good looking or better has had endless easy sex with top quality girls their whole life. This is nothing out of the ordinary from my perspective.

Last edited:

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh wow, just noticed mods banned blackg. Thank god. I don't think that guy ever made one useful post. But boy did he like to instigate sh*t.

Also, slightly off/on topic here - but do you guys feel like obsessing over "10s" puts women on an unhealthy pedestal or leads you to pursue or expect women that you can't attain in real life? Or are you guys able to keep it in perspective and realize it's just a lighthearted "fun" thing like looking at Lamborghinis or Ferraris?

I'm not sure myself. I've been avoiding p*rn the past few weeks because I was starting to feel it was creating ridiculously unrealistic standards for me that I could only attain if I started spending thousands of dollars a month on sugar babies or hookers.

I'm not sure if I am right or wrong to be avoiding it. Even threads like this, I don't even want to look at the so called "10s" because I feel like it will do the same. Maybe I just lack a healthy perspective.

But I feel like the Internet and TV have given us easy access to way more beautiful people than we'd otherwise see even in the entire duration of our lives. And when you sit around jerking off (literally or figuratively) to the best pics of the best looking girls on the planet all day, reality is always going to be a bit of a disappointment after.

I think that's partly how we have such bad female hypergamy these days. But I think it is also turning men into standardcels when they should just realize most girls will never look like Natalie Portman and accept it, just like we expect women to accept that we won't all look like Chris Hemsworth in Thor.

Thoughts?

Good post, and i agree with most of it
But there's nothing wrong with looking at Lamborghinis or Ferraris knowing that you won't own it in your life, this is just for eyes pleasure
Personally i'm driving a Citroën and i'm fine with it

Also Blackg banned ? Huh ? Why so ?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@IdealForehead i feel you so hard there. I think i fell for the nerd gets the cute girl meme growing up, what with society and parents and movies all telling me the same thing

And sh*t most girls too for that matter

Ofc thats what redpillers and PSL are so mad about, i did and still do have a sense of entitlement about it

Its just idk so funny lol. Girls will never understand the meaning of a beautiful woman, i think a hot man isnt as powerful for them considering how easy girls can f***. I think what gets girls going is the hot chad dude with the caring beta personality, since those guys are often players

Its all just so crazy, females and hotness and everything. Ive always said cute girls are like my most defining thing in my life, i cant help but be absolutely overwhelmed by them f***. I still so clearly remember first being attracted to girls when i was 10

It was honestly semi traumatizing how powerful the feelings were. Hate to quote a psycho but i was right there with eliot rodger when he talked about "life not ever being the same" once you discover sexuality

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-26-slays-in-a-year-am-I-GL

cant believe this ugly cuck slays while xander is an incel

How serious are these guys?

Came back to this site to say just be tall, OP would be incel if he wasn't 6ft serious, if you deny this you're copying, if you deny this, YOU NEED TO KILL YOURSELF IF YOU ARNE'T AT LEAST 6FT YOU ARE f*****g DEAD, f*****g KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW

Can all ethnics just flush themselves into the f*****g sewer already

lol they're like a coked up Dante.

Anyway he's 6ft, good hair, and face is alright besides his under-bite. No way I'd ever call him ugly. Although he's still doing very well with that lay count.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
@IdealForehead i feel you so hard there. I think i fell for the nerd gets the cute girl meme growing up, what with society and parents and movies all telling me the same thing

And sh*t most girls too for that matter

Ofc thats what redpillers and PSL are so mad about, i did and still do have a sense of entitlement about it

Its just idk so funny lol. Girls will never understand the meaning of a beautiful woman, i think a hot man isnt as powerful for them considering how easy girls can f***. I think what gets girls going is the hot chad dude with the caring beta personality, since those guys are often players

Its all just so crazy, females and hotness and everything. Ive always said cute girls are like my most defining thing in my life, i cant help but be absolutely overwhelmed by them f***. I still so clearly remember first being attracted to girls when i was 10

It was honestly semi traumatizing how powerful the feelings were. Hate to quote a psycho but i was right there with eliot rodger when he talked about "life not ever being the same" once you discover sexuality

Yeah 100%. It started for me in grade 3. I have come to hate the power a pretty girl has over me and that i have no similar power back over her.

It's partly why I've come to view my own sexuality as a mixed good and bad thing and why i haven't hesitated to take things like cypro or spironolactone at least short term. I think my sexuality has caused me far more unhappiness, disappointment, rejection, and unpleasantness over my life than it has been positive for me.

Male sexuality is a shameful thing if you are an ugly man or "don't know your place". It's f*****g hard and i don't know the answers.

Overall i think vr p**rn using my gear vr has helped more than its hurt. I've been watching for around a year now and its highly relaxing. I know I'm artificially pacifying myself and paradoxically it might in theory make the problem more engrained over time, but what it's done for me more than anything is reduce the feeling that "i will never know what it feels like" to be wanted or be with a girl like that and its reduced the magic and mysticism of a pretty girl for me. Overall id recommend it.

But honestly most days i think my life would be better and clearer if there was a switch for my sexuality and i could flip it off. I think it would make me a better person because i also wouldnt feel vulnerable to habitually giving pretty women better treatment that they have done nothing except be born right and stay thin to deserve.

It's funny because society is all about sex positivity for women but for men i think sexuality is only celebrated if you look like a roided up buff tall handsome Hollywood celebrity type. I guess that's somehow unavoidable. What can anyone do except try to be better and find ways to cope.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Blackg banned? This forum is not what it used to, with regulars banned left and right. Not to mention regulars who don't post regularly anymore. What this forum needs is diversity, that's what keeps it interesting. I miss the good ol' days when HB, WPB, Dante, Pas etc. etc. posted every day. This forum still has a few good posters but it's definitely reduced as of lately.
I find myself coming here less often, before I would browse multiple times a day and post x10 a day but now it's more like a post a day at best. The incel brigade is ruling the forums (I like some of the incels just so that is said!!)...

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Blackg banned? This forum is not what it used to, with regulars banned left and right. Not to mention regulars who don't post regularly anymore. What this forum needs is diversity, that's what keeps it interesting. I miss the good ol' days when HB, WPB, Dante, Pas etc. etc. posted every day. This forum still has a few good posters but it's definitely reduced as of lately.
I find myself coming here less often, before I would browse multiple times a day and post x10 a day but now it's more like a post a day at best. The incel brigade is ruling the forums (I like some of the incels just so that is said!!)...

The banable users are the most interesting.

Surely if you were tired of blackg's (or anyones) bullshit you could scroll past or put them on ignore.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only been here 2 months so you guys would have to explain it to me. What on earth was good about blackg? I don't think i ever saw him make one productive post about hair loss treatment or advice. Almost everything i did see him post was him passive aggressively insulting and condescending to other users about stuff completely unrelated to hair.

I think the moderation here is frankly outstanding and although the forum is slow I'd rather have a slow forum with useful posts and posters than a forum cluttered with insults and trolling.