Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have social anxiety. Generalized anxiety disorder is basically that you are constantly afraid of something bad happening to you or loved ones, wether it be disease, accidents or violence. Your brain is constantly on high gear and making up the worst possible scenarios, for instance I recently went to the cinema after not going for years because I was afraid of a terrorist attack. I forced myself to go with my bf but the whole time I was looking for the nearest escape route in case a gunman came in lmao. I could not enjoy the movie that much to say the least. I have also not been in an airplane in years because I am afraid of a plane crash or terrorism. Even going to the grocery store sometimes can mean trouble, I mean something bad can happen there as well. My biggest problem is still fear of disease, it has consumed my life since I was 17. I've been absolutely certain I've had multiple forms of cancer, that I was going to end in a wheel chair, that I'm going to have a stroke or a heart attack anytime soon... Just going to bed is a challenge, as I ask myself ''will I wake up tomorrow?" It's exhausting. Then there is the constant worry of something happening to my loved ones, something that has only been reinforced since I lost my uncle last year to a sudden disease. I probably worry about something 90% of my waking time lol.
Social anxiety I don't have, though. I'm fairly comfortable in social situations which I'm happy about :)
i think i have that too, but all i got was a diagnosis of "anxiety" from a primary care physician. though my fears are more about suddenly dying and heart related things. i used to have periods where i had palpitations and i cudnt stop having them because i was sitting there anxious and paranoid about having them, i would constantly worry about the next one, which ironically made me kept having them. if i drink too much caffeine i'll panic. and i'm anxious as f*** about using the bathroom, im terrified of kidney issues and i literally get so scared i feel lightheaded while peeing.

i looked it up i probably have sensorimotor OCD, where i'm uber fixated on every little feeling in my body, and its funny cuz it can make you actually FEEL things, when really theres nothing wrong and its totally imaginary. other day i thought i had to pee but i didn't and it got me scared as f*** that i had kidney stones or something lol.

and yea i know about trying to sleep with anxiety, my sensorimotor issues can f*** me hard there. laying there i start getting aware of heartbeat and coursing of blood and obsess over it, and i've spent hours laying there trying to ignore it to sleep to no avail :(. not to mention when i have palpitations they'll keep me up for hours as well

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jon-Bernthal-Comic-Con-2016-the-punisher-netflix-39801042-333-500.png

w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

upload_2017-11-24_17-29-20.png

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
i looked it up i probably have sensorimotor OCD, where i'm uber fixated on every little feeling in my body, and its funny cuz it can make you actually FEEL things, when really theres nothing wrong and its totally imaginary. other day i thought i had to pee but i didn't and it got me scared as f*** that i had kidney stones or something lol.

Side effect from weed?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
What’s your personal experience with herbal remedies (for anything), @CaptainForehead? Got any recommendations or experiences you would be willing to share? I’m always on the lookout for dem herbs...

Anecdotally, I’ve found that valerian improved the quality of my sleep, but apparently the evidence is mixed.

Source: http://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/valerian

Also, potent kava is amazing... but apparently it can f*** up your liver. I actually used it for a substitute for alcohol (lol) for a while but it wasn’t store bought stuff.

Source: http://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/kava-kava

Thanks for the valerian pointer. My liver and kidneys aren't that good, so I'll have to stay away.

I have used passion flower powder a few times to help me sleep. I think it works. The first time I took way too little so it did not help. The next time I took too much and it was like I was drugged the next day, could not keep my eyes open. Then I settled on an appropriate dose.

I do not take it regularly, but just the presence of it in my apt helps psychologically.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
DAFUQ U TRYING TO SAY BraHBrEH?! U WANNA GO?! TIME TO GO THE DISTANCE WITH HairLossTalk.com.COM ImpAcT REIGNING BItcHFeST 2016 CHAMP

If you say you are the biggest b**ch on Impact, who am I to argue?
;)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
the fatigue could be related to my thyroid disorder but seeing as medications don't help I don't know.

I would suspect they are related. Have you tried different endocrinologists?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol he was perfect for the role of a**h** dominant low inhibition literal bull xD

his face just screams "i'm gonna f*** your wife and daughter". looks mean as f***

pretty hot TBH

he is the last person I wondered to see balding

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
800px-Jon_Bernthal_ECCC_2016.jpg

left guy's wrists thick as f***

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is dying, time for a French beauty

Mélanie Laurent

View attachment 72022

View attachment 72023

View attachment 72024

Am I being insanely autistic and unrealistic if I say a "10" can't have any fixed/permanent nasolabial wrinkles?

Problem with such a standard is it means basically every white woman over 20 is out (many even over 18) and most nonwhite women over 25.

I f*****g hate nasolabial folds/wrinkles. Mainly I'm just projecting hate for my own because I expect due to a lack of cheekbones and undereye support I'm going to have brutal NL folds as I age even just a few more years.