Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

EvilLocks

Reaction score
The world doesn't revolve around you comment fits once again.
766674053_1804449.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Not taking sides (I like you both), I just want to say Patrick writes extremely well, and EL's post employing logic was also great. I just find it amazing that we have two Norwegians and both of them can deploy English so well.
Norwegians are generally good at English. We learn it in school from the 5th grade and then you have Internet, movies, TV and even music to teach us. Thanks, anyway :) I speak English fluently (with an accent) and it's something I'm proud of.

EL: In my youth, I also had a tendency to get hung up on negative comments. It's just not worth it. Your forum experience will be better if you just some things slide. As Patrick pointed out, your brain has relegated into the background the 95% of the forum who have the hots for you. It's just not worth the energy/time focusing on the other 5%. There are better things to spend time on.

I do appreciate the nice comments, ofc.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Norwegians are generally good at English. We learn it in school from the 5th grade and then you have Internet, movies, TV and even music to teach us. Thanks, anyway :) I speak English fluently (with an accent) and it's something I'm proud of.

That makes me feel bad about my countrymen, I actually had English earlier in school (no internet back then though). It's not just about understanding English, but it's about having a flow when you use it. I'm still struggling with it.

One thing which make me feel better sometimes is reading the way some native English speakers with a top 5% verbal IQ write on this forum (not naming names).

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Money n connections come to mind...
I doubt it, he's a professional dancer and I doubt they make a fortune, unless he's a heir or something. They met on the Norwegian version of Dancing With the Stars actually, he was the professional dancer and she the student. They even won together!
He's only 22, too. The hair loss ages him quite a bit.