Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt it, he's a professional dancer and I doubt they make a fortune, unless he's a heir or something. They met on the Norwegian version of Dancing With the Stars actually, he was the professional dancer and she the student. They even won together!
He's only 22, too. The hair loss ages him quite a bit.

Damn, 22 looking 30+ just like me.

You've shown me a new solution though.. just become a professional dancer!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Couldn't give a damn if Portman is 5'3, or even 4 or 5 inches smaller. When a girl is as pretty and has an *** like that, anything about her just adds to the sexiness. Shortness = petite = mega hot.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That makes me feel bad about my countrymen, I actually had English earlier in school (no internet back then though). It's not just about understanding English, but it's about having a flow when you use it. I'm still struggling with it.

One thing which make me feel better sometimes is reading the way some native English speakers with a top 5% verbal IQ write on this forum (not naming names).
Lol dude that was just an online test. They often inflate. Also it mainly focused on understanding vocabulary and stories. If there was an essay section then i definitely not done as well

Also evil said my username like 3 times!! Hngggggg. Is that you in your avatar btw evil?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt it, he's a professional dancer and I doubt they make a fortune, unless he's a heir or something. They met on the Norwegian version of Dancing With the Stars actually, he was the professional dancer and she the student. They even won together!
He's only 22, too. The hair loss ages him quite a bit.
Ahh, c how that happened now.

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
pQGoB1m.jpg