Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Otherwise known as "the great equalizer", mine is starting to grow now, late bloomer ,)
Mine is shrinking more and more lol :D I'm a big spender :p At least I have my sh*t together, pay loan, monthly expenses and put aside money for food first, then spend whatever is left.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Mine is shrinking more and more lol :D I'm a big spender :p At least I have my sh*t together, pay loan, monthly expenses and put aside money for food first, then spend whatever is left.

What loan?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
f*** you own your appartment!! I am in tears:(
Yes I was lucky, had I not inherited the money I'd have to rent. And I was super lucky with the location too, there aren't many apartments in the area I wanted in the price range I could afford, at with the size of the apartment it was a real jackpot. I had to renovate the whole place though, since the person who lived there before me was a 90-something year old woman and her taste was well, old... :p

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I was lucky, had I not inherited the money I'd have to rent. And I was super lucky with the location too, there aren't many apartments in the area I wanted in the price range I could afford, at with the size of the apartment it was a real jackpot. I had to renovate the whole place though, since the person who lived there before me was a 90-something year old woman and her taste was well, old... :p
You're right behind her :D

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Natalia Poklonskaya, 37 y. o., former Prosecutor of the Republic of Crimea. Usually she looks like an average woman, but sometimes appears really young and relatively cute. Nevertheless, her stupidity overcomes her cutiness.

127082349_14129265895841n.jpg

f8d0936cf5dc2bc2fedc3afc43628376.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

inx960x640.jpg

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I inherited some money from my grandparents which became my starting capital to get a loan in the bank to afford my apartment, so I pay a monthly fee on that loan. I legally own my apartment but have to pay down my loan monthly :)

The part time work pays enough to pay down the loan, and other living expenses?

I'm in the wrong line of work.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
The part time work pays enough to pay down the loan, and other living expenses?

I'm in the wrong line of work.
I work full time now :) While I was sick I went to something called NAV which is a system that takes care of people who for some reason cannot work, cannot work full time, are without a job etc. I don't know if other countries have this but here people are taken care of financially, and helped back on their feet so they can ideally get back into working full time as soon as possible. Now that I'm able to work full time again, I support myself 100%

Austin:316

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't believe the perfect girl exists, guys.

There is a novel from the 1950s called The Perfect Ten. The story goes: while on his honeymoon a guy sees "the perfect ten" and goes to talk to her but can never quite catch up with her; he deserts his new wife and chases this perfect girl all over the world while all sorts of misfortunes befall him on his ominous journey, and in the end he finds out that she never even existed, that she was a figment of his imagination, borne out of his lonliness which was wrought by a life of failed searching and unreachable expectations. He tries to make atonement with his wife, but she rejects him for deserting her. He returns to the place where they honeymooned and drowns himself in the ocean. As he takes his last gasp of air on the surface he sees the perfect ten on the shore. He reaches his hand out desperately, but she turns away, and he sinks beneath.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I work full time now :)

Now that I'm able to work full time again, I support myself 100%

That is damn great EL. Just earlier this year you were in a very bad place. Kudos on your resiliency and bouncing back. :)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I work full time now :) While I was sick I went to something called NAV which is a system that takes care of people who for some reason cannot work, cannot work full time, are without a job etc. I don't know if other countries have this but here people are taken care of financially, and helped back on their feet so they can ideally get back into working full time as soon as possible. Now that I'm able to work full time again, I support myself 100%
do they take care of people too mentally ill to work? what if said people are ugly men?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's impossible, even with all his hair be still be uglyness. Despite the fact that she has killer kowalski sized hands, she's still hot.

I thought it's Ralph Fiennes

459935368-jpg.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
lol she had an inheritance , thats not having your sh*t together. that would imply working for it. my grandparents inheritance went mostly to paying my irresponsible dad's debt off.

True, but we also have to consider her age. She's barely 25, and now paying off the mortgage herself from the earnings from her job. Methinks the downpayment from the inheritance just allowed her to get the house sooner (otherwise she would have had to save for 6-7 years, staying at her parents place, ala Bear who is also getting his own place AFAIK).

PS: Your dad had debts?! What the f*** for???

I've given your dad quite some leeway, but for a guy with a PhD, having debts which have to be paid off by parents doesn't sit right with me. Has he been supporting you financially (child support)?

My grandparents: Mom signed away her portion to her siblings because apparently they needed it more.
Dad and siblings are a clusterfuck, as a result Grandpa's assets will go to the state. Again, FML.

EL, I'm being nosey, but what percentage of the house price did the inheritance amount to?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, but we also have to consider her age. She's barely 25, and now paying off the mortgage herself from the earnings from her job. Methinks the downpayment from the inheritance just allowed her to get the house sooner (otherwise she would have had to save for 6-7 years, staying at her parents place, ala Bear who is also getting his own place AFAIK).

PS: Your dad had debts?! What the f*** for???

I've given your dad quite some leeway, but for a guy with a PhD, having debts which have to be paid off by parents doesn't sit right with me. Has he been supporting you financially (child support)?

My grandparents: Mom signed away her portion to her siblings because apparently they needed it more.
Dad and siblings are a clusterfuck, as a result Grandpa's assets will go to the state. Again, FML.

EL, I'm being nosey, but what percentage of the house price did the inheritance amount to?
*from her financial/white (strong correlation) privilege :>)

and yea he has student loan and credit debt. his far bigger sin though was bringing my mom to america where her degree isn't accepted. now she has to work minimum wage jobs. he did pay my child support however. if he hadn't he would have gotten in trouble.

to be fair academia is a tough field to get into, but my dad got a doctorate too late so ageism prevented him from getting a job, AND it's a niche field (aquatic biology).

how the f*** did your grandfather's inheritance go to the state? lol. that sucks *** :(.