Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
*from her financial/white (strong correlation) privilege :>)

and yea he has student loan and credit debt. his far bigger sin though was bringing my mom to america where her degree isn't accepted. now she has to work minimum wage jobs. he did pay my child support however. if he hadn't he would have gotten in trouble.

to be fair academia is a tough field to get into, but my dad got a doctorate too late so ageism prevented him from getting a job, AND it's a niche field (aquatic biology).

how the f*** did your grandfather's inheritance go to the state? lol. that sucks *** :(.

Your father never worked after his doctorate?

My father's family side is a mess.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your father never worked after his doctorate?

My father's family side is a mess.
he did work. its just low paying work.

as for the status of the rest of my family, you wouldn't believe me if i told you. i understand having a maladjusted f*****g poor family. having that among the sea of successful extended family makes it all the f*****g worse :mad:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
he did work. its just low paying work.

as for the status of the rest of my family, you wouldn't believe me if i told you. i understand having a maladjusted f*****g poor family. having that among the sea of successful extended family makes it all the f*****g worse :mad:

Let's hear it about the successful extended family. Millionaires?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's hear it about the successful extended family. Millionaires?
famous indonesian singer on my mom's side, a local musician on my dad's (also makes music for commercials), show writer in my more distant dad's side, and a few fine arts majors at boston university. yea vast majority of family are artists lol.

the legitimately famous singer from my moms side is the one i made a thread about visiting last christmas. he isn't really that rich though because of how indonesian currency translates to american

theres a few "losers" though. my aunt is me in the future. she struggles to get by cleaning houses, smokes weed daily and is a failed painter :p. oh she also was dating her weed dealer last i checked (NO he isn't black!)

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine is shrinking more and more lol :D I'm a big spender :p At least I have my sh*t together, pay loan, monthly expenses and put aside money for food first, then spend whatever is left.
Buying is always nice. I'm renting a house, another year or two n then buying again. Sounds like an empty compliment, but good job on putting the money to good use, n not blowing it on bullshit.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its just laughable how im too disabled to find employment and eating peanut butter bread while my cousin lives in manhattan and drives a BMW lol
That does suck man. Are you at least doing online college to get some sh*t done now, so in the future if you can get through, you're at least on the right path?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
do they take care of people too mentally ill to work? what if said people are ugly men?
Well, I went to NAV because I was mentally ill, so... But you have to go through a process to get financial support from NAV, it's not always so easy to get it. My doctor(s) had to back me up that I was indeed not able to work at the moment.
You can't get financial support on ugliness (haha), but if you have been severely depressed/mentally ill because of it over an extended period of time you might get it.
I have to say going to NAV is not a luxury, though. You're always better off by supporting yourself, more money, you contribute to society etc.
Although I think NAV is great for those who need it, the money I got from them were only enough to cover the bare minimum so I'm better off now.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
1aa6b08969df7f326d820588e8688ecc--johannes-bartl-youtubers.jpg

lol @ you bald sissies

just gym

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Financial public help can sometimes cost your dignity.
That, too. Sometimes people who get financial help from the state are labelled ''losers''
However I think it's great that we have such a system here, because for the people who really need it it's crucial and a safety net. However some people take advantage of the system and we call them ''NAVere''