Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
MINE

called dibs when i was little kid seeing her on batman and robim bru

I called dibs too when I saw that movie. And you were only a tiny kid back then, so....I get preference.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
My job is going very well, but I'm physically and mentally at my limit. Soon I'll need a serious break or I'll have to be hospitalized.
Years of pain will take a toll on you, so don't be hard on yourself if you have a breakdown. The longer you hold it in the worse it'll get. Not take this the wrong way but maybe you need to talk to someone (out of forums), it might not transform you into Chad and give you a different life but it's good to share your innermost feelings with someone face-to-face. You have been through a lot, and to march on all by yourself must be exhausting.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
My job is going very well, but I'm physically and mentally at my limit. Soon I'll need a serious break or I'll have to be hospitalized.

1. take a vacation
2. grab your friends and chicks
3. and go travel =))

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. take a vacation
2. grab your friends and chicks
3. and go travel =))

what is your point? that we aren't living in luxury and being hot like them so we shouldn't travel? the same thing applies to staying home. travelling if anything should be better when you're ugly once you get past the actual fact of having to socialize when you do it. go somewhere without people and it should be quite therapeutic. make you realize there's a world out there that could give less of a sh*t about your looks. also the new environment helps distract from your subhumanity

believe it or not there might even be more enjoyment for us non chads and stacies as we are actually focused on the activity itself and not showing it off on f*****g youtube lol.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is your point? that we aren't living in luxury and being hot like them so we shouldn't travel? the same thing applies to staying home. travelling if anything should be better when you're ugly once you get past the actual fact of having to socialize when you do it. go somewhere without people and it should be quite therapeutic. make you realize there's a world out there that could give less of a sh*t about your looks. also the new environment helps distract from your subhumanity

believe it or not there might even be more enjoyment for us non chads and stacies as we are actually focused on the activity itself and not showing it off on f*****g youtube lol.

I didn't feel much of enjoyment while was traveling for a few years (completely out of my homeland).

I mean yes, I had to some extent but not that much. My inferior looks restrained me from a lot of enjoyable things.

First things people ask me after I tell them that I'm decent traveled "How are local girls over there?". What the f*** should I answer? That I disgust them with my temples and small frame/terrible voice? That 5/10 asian called me unattractive and another one stopped to communicate after seeing my FACE?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
FACE
HAIR
BONES
NT
LOW INHIB

5 holy grails

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't feel much of enjoyment while was traveling for a few years (completely out of my homeland).

I mean yes, I had to some extent but not that much. My inferior looks restrained me from a lot of enjoyable things.

First things people ask me after I tell them that I'm decent traveled "How are local girls over there?". What the f*** should I answer? That I disgust them with my temples and small frame/terrible voice? That 5/10 asian called me unattractive and another one stopped to communicate after seeing my FACE?
you're looking at it wrong. its not about dating and women. its about actually enjoying the area. i mean you say yourself you enjoyed it to an extent, thats better than nothing. also it doesnt matter if people ask you about girls. they do that even if you stay at home.

i myself have a lot of fun just walking around the block lol. easy to forget my ego and problems becoming one with the world. especially when you throw in some nice people watching haha.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
you're looking at it wrong. its not about dating and women. its about actually enjoying the area. i mean you say yourself you enjoyed it to an extent, thats better than nothing. also it doesnt matter if people ask you about girls. they do that even if you stay at home.

i myself have a lot of fun just walking around the block lol. easy to forget my ego and problems becoming one with the world. especially when you throw in some nice people watching haha.

I enjoyed a f*****g area, mate.

I made a lot of connections even had a FACEBOOK with dozens of "friends"

Anyway I went to my guesthouse/room alone always

C O P E

Traveling isn't merely seeing buildings and visiting squares

Not sure how to explain this, it isn't the same as walking through blocks, lol

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

A holiday location is just another setting for one to be unloved and genetically flawed in.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://imgur.com/a/7pbEr

textbook definition of hapa male

set of good facial features (zygos, jawline) but mixed in a weird HAPA way + fragile frame + manlet

fFHMdz8.png

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

What's wrong with your voice?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I enjoyed a f*****g area, mate.

I made a lot of connections even had a FACEBOOK with dozens of "friends"

Anyway I went to my guesthouse/room alone always

C O P E

Traveling isn't merely seeing buildings and visiting squares

Not sure how to explain this, it isn't the same as walking through blocks, lol
Lol could have chilled with dudes . your choice to go home alone. and yes essentially its the same thing as walking, seeing the outdoors. the social part is another aspect tho admittedly but you can enjoy that as an ugly male still. i mean its just my point is not being able to get pussy is a problem no matter what as a subhuman, might as well live life to the fullest

A holiday location is just another setting for one to be unloved and genetically flawed in.

being genetic trash in a nice place >>>>>>>> being genetic trash in a shithole

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, but I'd like to service a woman.
I don't know how you guys can categorize the women you like based on height.

I have been infatuated with women of all heights and weights (except for obese women: that I cannot stand. EDIT: Oh, that and a hooked nose)

The important thing is the face, and mostly the eyes. If a woman has large eyes, bright, vivid, then most probably I will like her.

In my long (because old) career as a suburban lover of women, I worshipped both a woman who was 150 cm tall and one who was 185. The had in common that they had amazing eyes.
That, and the fact they never remembered my name.