Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He'll need months, most likely years of therapy to get out of that hole.

I know ugly people who seem happy, who have a girlfriend (equally ugly but at least that's something), who don't hold Dante's toxic beliefs.

How do they do it?

You still think everything in life is about slaying mad poon and that it will solve all your issues in life?

It won't. I know because I've been there, it's enjoyable but also highly stressful and destabilizing.

Many men (and women) crash and burn with such lifestyle, that's why I've been happier since I entered a monogamous relationship with my current girlfriend.

Coping with hobbies will only get you so far, personally I wouldn't be able to fully concentrate on my hobby if my life was still in shambles.

In my lowest moments, all my hobbies, my social life and university seemed dull and I was too tormented to enjoy life.

You need to tackle your problems head on if you ever want to live a fulfilling and successful life. You can't just ignore them and "cope", because they'll keep getting larger until they swallow you alive.
Believe it or not, life is about reproduction and passing down your genes to the next generation. It's simple biology. Also, why did you only dislike my post :3 ?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Therapy doesn't change anything, i tried it before. I can understand Dante and his bitterness, hatred. When people reject you, deny you social life, mock and laugh at you everyday, treat you as a lower human or subhuman, ignore your hard work and only focus on things you can't change to kick you down more. Then, i don't think anyone wouldn't feel hatred and bitterness. They do all of this without a reason, for something he can't change. All of us would be Dante if we were in his shoes. Dante's only solution is to get love and validation. I don't think the therapist would care about him, because he only does it for money. Dante needs validation and love from friends, a gf, family. They are the only ones that could give you validation and expect nothing back. Dante has a war going in his head right now, because he can't figure out how to get those things, he's slowly going insane. At least let him vent here, and validate, appreciate him and his good posts, instead of giving him useless advice to shut him down and feel better about yourselves.

Hey, we're not saying he's not right to be sad, bitter or angry because who wouldn't be in his situation. Of course what he needs is love and validation, everybody does. But guess what? The world can be a cruel place, and not everyone gets their fairytale. All we're (at least I) saying is that he could benefit from learning some coping skills, because yes - life is about learning how to cope with what you've been given. It's either that, or not existing at all.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Predictable Patrick Bateman response. If you actually read my post(s) instead of putting words in my mouth as usual you'd see that if anything, I outlined that it was not easy, nor a quick fix that would magically make his life great.
Why would I need to give him advice in order to feel better about myself, though? LMAO. The only reason I give him my two scents is because I was in a similar state of mind (emphasize on ''state of mind'', in no way shape or form am I comparing my problems to his before you accuse me of it) not too long ago. Maybe therapy is not right for him, but he'll never know until he gives it a try, and a good try that is.
First though, he has to think about his physical health. Not enough sleep will send you over the edge quicker than you think.
I agree. There's little harm in trying therapy. But was your problems really solved by your shrink, or the fact that you went to the store and got approached by Chad?
He'll need months, most likely years of therapy to get out of that hole.

I know ugly people who seem happy, who have a girlfriend (equally ugly but at least that's something), who don't hold Dante's toxic beliefs.

How do they do it?

You still think everything in life is about slaying mad poon and that it will solve all your issues in life?

It won't. I know because I've been there, it's enjoyable but also highly stressful and destabilizing.

Many men (and women) crash and burn with such lifestyle, that's why I've been happier since I entered a monogamous relationship with my current girlfriend.

Coping with hobbies will only get you so far, personally I wouldn't be able to fully concentrate on my hobby if my life was still in shambles.

In my lowest moments, all my hobbies, my social life and university seemed dull and I was too tormented to enjoy life.

You need to tackle your problems head on if you ever want to live a fulfilling and successful life. You can't just ignore them and "cope", because they'll keep getting larger until they swallow you alive.
I agree. The problems won't go away by coping with hobbies. But neither will his needs by seeing a shrink. It's impossible to reach true happiness without sexual intimacy, friendship, respect by others. And @Dante92 's other needs are being met as far as I know. And with sexual intimacy I'm not talking sticking your dick in a wet w****s poon. I'm talking about a relationship where the feelings are reciprocated.

Strangely enough, isn't that also how you found happiness? By finding a partner just like @EvilLocks . Funny how that works, isn't it?
Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs.png

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, we're not saying he's not right to be sad, bitter or angry because who wouldn't be in his situation. Of course what he needs is love and validation, everybody does. But guess what? The world can be a cruel place, and not everyone gets their fairytale. All we're (at least I) saying is that he could benefit from learning some coping skills, because yes - life is about learning how to cope with what you've been given. It's either that, or not existing at all.
That's why Dante life is worse than sh*t. Because we live in a shitty world and society. Humans are shallow, therapy isn't going to change that. He will still be mocked, treated like sh*t, no friends, no gf, no love, nothing. I think Dante's only hope is to get rich and get cosmetic surgeries. Instead of spending his money on useless crap, he can actually better his life with it.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I agree. There's little harm in trying therapy. But was your problems really solved by your shrink, or the fact that you went to the store and got approached by Chad?
That's f*****g insensitive. For the record, when I met ''Chad'' I was already well on my way to recovery, yes it was nice meeting someone of course but most of the work I've put in myself. And boy, did I work hard (believe it or not, I don't care what you think)
Oh and I never said my problems were ''solved'' because guess what, I'm still depressed, still anxious, still suffer with bouts of insomnia every now and then, still fatigued and still tired. However, I have slowly but surely become stronger and more resilient.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Anyway, I'm checking out of this discussion. I wish Dante well and hope he makes the right decision for himself. It might not be therapy, but some kind of change at least.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's f*****g insensitive. For the record, when I met ''Chad'' I was already well on my way to recovery, yes it was nice meeting someone of course but most of the work I've put in myself. And boy, did I work hard (believe it or not, I don't care what you think)
Oh and I never said my problems were ''solved'' because guess what, I'm still depressed, still anxious, still suffer with bouts of insomnia every now and then, still fatigued and still tired. However, I have slowly but surely become stronger and more resilient.
Therapy worked for you, because you still could get love and validation when you were seeing a therapist. You didn't go for the purpose of finding love and validation there, you just wanted someone to talk to and help you to figure out things. Dante's problems are already known, a therapist can't solve them. Without a therapist you still would have love anyways, so it's easy for the therapist to help you than to help Dante. Your problems are incomparable.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Questions are now insensitive to females. Watch out guys.

How did therapy help you if you still have all your previous issues, while living in a big appartment with your dog and bf going to job that you like fulltime?

What's depression and anxiety to you? Do you ever experience happiness? Do you shake, puke, uncontrollably sweat, trouble breathing before entering a grocery store?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Questions are now insensitive to females. Watch out guys.

How did therapy help you if you still have all your previous issues, while living in a big appartment with your dog and bf going to job that you like fulltime?

What's depression and anxiety to you? Do you ever experience happiness? Do you shake, puke, uncontrollably sweat, trouble breathing before entering a grocery store?
She's depressed because the chad is 7.99999/10, so he's considered sub-8.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
If you only knew, you f*****g prick. That's all I have to say about that. Let's just say I've been to the ER more than once because of my anxiety and admitted to mental hospital twice. And been on medication since 17. Just lol at your nerve.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you only knew, you f*****g prick. That's all I have to say about that. Let's just say I've been to the ER more than once because of my anxiety and admitted to mental hospital twice. And been on medication since 17. Just lol at your nerve.
I asked. f*****g lol

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You want there to be a simple solution to his problems in order to feel better about yourself. "Just see a therapist, it's that easy! That'll do it!!" The harsh reality is that no matter what @Dante92 does he'll still be ugly. He might never find genuine contentment and happiness. It's not a Disney story you read as a kid. The only thing he could do is looksmax to the best of his abilities. He already plays the piano and is into poetry and sh*t. if he looked better he would be slaying mad artsy poon, I guarantee it. Apart from that all he could do is cope with hobbies and do his best in his work. Seeing a shrink isn't going to change that fact.

I think I read that advice on a Facebook picture with a beach in the background. Highly insightful XD

Pretty much.

Depression cure:
1. classical music
2. hanging out with friends
3. lots of sex

;) ;)

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Creep is a better word to humiliate ugly men. Also, does ER stands for Elliot Rodger ?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

we would be in these places much more times if only it would be acceptable for XY-chromosome bearer

female in mental institution – poor girl who needs a treatment and dozens of whiteknigns would be glad to "fix" her and give a support
male in mental institution – pathetic weak cuck who can't arrange his own life / crying pussy