Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You get respect if you stand up for yourself, people can tell wrong from right, whether you look like Brad Pitt or Danny DeVito.
You have so much faith and hope in people. I'm not saying this is bad, but the reality may be different and disappointing. You suffered from hair loss, so you're more tolerant than others when it comes to looks. But many people are cruel because they don't feel our pain, they don't care about making fun of less-fortunate people like ourselves.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

A masterpiece like always.
BDD trigger video. The biggest cope is believing in an alternate reality that this video does not exist. But the truth of matter is everyone wants the best things in life. Some will cope and say they can't while others will take the challenge and see if they can. Some will believe rejection is a curse while some can believe it was for your own protection. To survive in this world you have to cope. It's the only way to create a story in your mind that will keep you alive. Even Chad and Stacy can have a bad day and turn on each other. They have to cope too eventually.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

A masterpiece like always.

I saw a link on lookism but I don't want to check it right now thanks

I finally feeling better and better

Better on work
Better on hair
Won a few hundreds of bucks in gambling

I don't want to get a blackpill right now

whatintheworld

Reaction score
The point is, if someone is bullying you, it's a tough situation all around. Even at work, reporting to HR might not mean anything if the company is like a startup where HR doesn't really exist, or if the boss is just pure evil.

I don't recommend standing up for yourself necessarily, throwing back insults is childish. Playfully play along, even if you don't mean it. The bully is antagonizing because he wants to get a reaction out of you. If he doesn't get it, or gets one contrary to what he is expecting, eventually it will stop.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I'm one of those people who prefers to just do my work and go home, without playing office politics. But what I will say is that, being antisocial, or being perceived as such, is not a good thing. Unfortunately sometimes companies have these cultures where everyone has to drink the kool aid and be happy about it, but in these situations it's best to avoid them from the start if possible when accepting the job.

When looking around the office, it's super important to see what type of people are there, what the culture is like.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
tbh looking back at high school, I wish I had stood up to people, even as the 100 lb weakling I was.
a decade removed from high school when I would eat for breakfast 95%+ of dudes I went to HS with in a street fight

How did you transform yourself?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Taylor Hill's great, these but girls are up there too
and
20905617_269041470256647_5166334083533373440_n.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not about intimidating them, it's about saying your piece.

You say what you have to say, and you watch what happens.

It beats being a permanent victim of people's abuse.

You have no sound argument here Dante, we've all seen short ugly people get respect.

So my question remains, if they can do it, why cant you?

"Standing your ground" is a tough call. In practice, you should not fight every battle, some need to be let go regardless of your standing, and people appreciate apologies, acknowledgment of error, and sharing of credit. At least, that's what Dale Carnegie says.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously, but bluepilled, attractive guys know how to get respect, you've got to be confident bro stand up for yourself your confidence will intimidate them.

Also, fred is 6'3+ with robust frame and huge skull.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
One hobby that I'm going through lately is volunteering at an animal shelter. I'm doing it in a laid back manner: 1 hour and 45 minutes once every two weeks, entirely spent walking dogs in sequence, as in walking them one at a time.

I'm enjoying it more, bonding with the dogs (not much though because the dogs are adopted very quickly) and it's a lot of fun. In the morning the dogs are all barking because they want to be loved and to give love so they're basically asking to be the one to be walked. I'm also pretty sure that I prefer pitbulls over other kinds of dogs.

Dogs are similar to people in that they need to sleep, eat, rest, breathe, and sh*t. There's also some diversity between them, some are more aggressive and some are more obedient. A major difference is that a larger fraction of dogs are loving.

This is Parsley when he was being adopted, I walked him a few hours before that photo was taken. I liked him, he had his own opinions of where to walk to and was adamant about it:
21463147_10103324295866367_3669306182805810525_n.jpg

This is me walking Sunshine, she was adopted after I walked her and I never saw her again:
[Removed]

A fun thing I noticed two weeks ago when I was walking a couple (they're called a "bonded pair"). In that couple, the female was larger than the male. Interestingly, it was the female who seem to mark her territory more often during the walk.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One hobby that I'm going through lately is volunteering at an animal shelter. I'm doing it in a laid back manner: 1 hour and 45 minutes once every two weeks, entirely spent walking dogs in sequence, as in walking them one at a time.

I'm enjoying it more, bonding with the dogs (not much though because the dogs are adopted very quickly) and it's a lot of fun. In the morning the dogs are all barking because they want to be loved and to give love so they're basically asking to be the one to be walked. I'm also pretty sure that I prefer pitbulls over other kinds of dogs.

Dogs are similar to people in that they need to sleep, eat, rest, breathe, and sh*t. There's also some diversity between them, some are more aggressive and some are more obedient. A major difference is that a larger fraction of dogs are loving.

This is Parsley when he was being adopted, I walked him a few hours before that photo was taken. I liked him, he had his own opinions of where to walk to and was adamant about it:
View attachment 65138

This is me walking Sunshine, she was adopted after I walked her and I never saw her again:
View attachment 65139

A fun thing I noticed two weeks ago when I was walking a couple (they're called a "bonded pair"). In that couple, the female was larger than the male. Interestingly, it was the female who seem to mark her territory more often during the walk.
Your hair is looking noice.