OSX and macbook is superior in almost every way

lol @ graphical power btw

if you want to play games just buy a PC
graphical power still goes someways to making computer faster yo

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The power of a desktop, in the palms of my hand.
XS5LK.gif

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
graphical power still goes someways to making computer faster yo

I never had any lag on mac ever despite of poverty video card

Let alone BSOD lol

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never had any lag on mac ever despite of poverty video card

Let alone BSOD lol
you probably weren't stressing the system. CPU of course is most important but GPU can help pick up the slack if it's weak.

and true about BSOD, seems like apple operating environment is generally rock solid stable and fast. although windows xp onwards i've never had issues with. meh computer issues often are really just user error xD

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
All I have to learn is finding ways to cope, to passively accept mistreatment, humiliations and rejections caused by my ugliness and hideous appearance. This will be my life, it's linked to genetics and I can't do anything about it, if not finding ways to keep mentally and physically healthy as long as possible, which means my 40s, when I'll most probably put myself out of my misery.

You need a dom

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Said the tall, muscular, attractive guy. Easy to get respect when you won the genetic lottery, isn't it?
I don't always respect people based on looks. It's way more than that. For instance, I respect you because you have accomplished alot in certain aspects of your life despite of what you look like. I am sure you have alot to offer to certain people who respect people based on other qualities besides looks. I am a loner myself so I get why you chose that option. The fact that people treat you the way they do is one reason why I tend to isolate myself. I don't enjoy that kind of behavior and if I see it, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't always respect people based on looks. It's way more than that. For instance, I respect you because you have accomplished alot in certain aspects of your life despite of what you look like. I am sure you have alot to offer to certain people who respect people based on other qualities besides looks. I am a loner myself so I get why you chose that option. The fact that people treat you the way they do is one reason why I tend to isolate myself. I don't enjoy that kind of behavior and if I see it, it makes me sick to my stomach.
It's because you're a decent human being, that's rare these days. And because you suffer from hair loss, so you are more tolerant and
sympathetic towards people's looks and bad genetics because you know their pain.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It's because you're a decent human being, that's rare these days. And because you suffer from hair loss, so you are more tolerant and
sympathetic towards people's looks and bad genetics because you know their pain.
I think it was more because I was bullied as a child. Stabbed in the back by my friends. Tormented by my family. So I can understand what its like to be an underdog. My hair loss is minor so its far from that. People don't even want to give Dante a chance. I can bet he is a very hard worker.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Said the tall, muscular, attractive guy. Easy to get respect when you won the genetic lottery, isn't it?

tbh looking back at high school, I wish I had stood up to people, even as the 100 lb weakling I was. I would've gotten my *** kicked, but at least inwardly I would have been able to achieve a level of self respect and dignity that I did not have....of course I say that now, a decade removed from high school when I would eat for breakfast 95%+ of dudes I went to HS with in a street fight

These days I would take the Tom Cruise approach to bullying

"no don't run away" "do you like making less of people?" make the dude stand there like a f*****g idiot, feeling like a pussy with nothing to say