Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on finasteride and hit the gym. I'm being serious by the way. Do women get drunk on Saturday nights where you live or is that not allowed in mooslem land? If they do just go to a club at 3 am where you live and find a drunk sl*t to bang in the bathroom.
My body is extremely weird, i haven't seen any body like it before, i almost look deformed. Even my family who usually lie to make you feel better and more confident said that my body looks like a midget and it's sh*t. People laugh at me when i walk, friends admitted it few times (one said that i look like a rat and the other said that i look abnormally weird).

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
gymcel hardcore make it your lifes purpose. There's no other way you gotta train every day and hope for the best
Gym can't help me because i'm not skinny, i need more bone growth, but it's over now. I wish i had normal body with 5'11 height and i would be okay with it even if i'm fully bald now.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hear you, I realize so many on this board struggle in general with normal social cues and with women in general. My fault for putting only a snippet on here, thinking the general thought may be understood behind it.

If I had to spell everthing out, it would take a tremendous amount of time. If I were talking to someone in person, and able to explain a compete breakdown, where context is easily understood, I would. And even then that takes time for someone who lacks the groundwork of these concepts (getting women to the best of your abilities, etc). Maybe one day if I have some serious time.
I'll try to get to a few points soon, in the process of moving right now.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gym can't help me because i'm not skinny, i need more bone growth, but it's over now. I wish i had normal body with 5'11 height and i would be okay with it even if i'm fully bald now.

Gym grows your bones.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I wanted to buy it lol but there is no apple mac models
Apple macs are sh*t devices meant to fleece the uninformed.
I thought you were a programmer.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apple macs are sh*t devices meant to fleece the uninformed.
I thought you were a programmer.

that's why I am on mac lol

mac > everything else for programming

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
theyre not sh*t but theyre definitely overpriced. i do like their design though, very minimalistic. undeniably theyre pioneers in that field

they aren't overpriced anymore

a lot of laptops cost the same nowadays

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a macBook.

I like Apple, but not the Apple fanboys, and not the fact that Apple changes their plugs every couple years to force me to buy new adapters.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
theyre not sh*t but theyre definitely overpriced. i do like their design though, very minimalistic. undeniably theyre pioneers in that field

f*** minimalism. Give me lots of ports. Easy access to RAM, HDD, battery. And a good cooling system

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
nah they still are

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...k66x1EVxafDFH0sVyTsaAipXEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834315672

2nd laptop is much better graphical power, way better resolution, a lot bigger screen and faster CPU. but 200$ cheaper

Argue is pointless I had both windows laptop and osx

I would never come back to win

OSX and macbook is superior in almost every way

lol @ graphical power btw

if you want to play games just buy a PC

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Argue is pointless I had both windows laptop and osx

I would never come back to win

OSX and macbook is superior in almost every way

lol @ graphical power btw

if you want to play games just buy a PC

Linux + windows dual boot

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Linux + windows dual boot

this is good decision as well but linux takes a lot of efforts

even our sys admin team migrated from linux to osx and never wanted back and these guys knows how to cook linux

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, combine red n blue. While all that masculine, huffy puffy sh*t will work to an extent, I always say, never underestimate the power of being a nice guy. Now maybe Pas n Evil can chime in on this; but women like nice, funny guys. If when you meet a women(on a date for instance), any women, whether she's your type, or your her type or not, if you are a nice, funny guy, and just have a good time with her, you will have massive success. I'm talking 90-95% success rate.

Wtf is wrong with you son