Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not on billboards, television programs, instagram photos, movies and facbook.
Most girls aspire to look like this tanned and healthy airbrushed model (or whatever she is) that you posted.
They are ubiquitous! That's why I'm bored with this look and I guess it's what I meant when I said "so everyday."

No offence, though. I still respect your taste.
Do you think lena headey is generic? I find her fairly attractive

Lena-Heady-Facebook-LenaHeadyOfficialFanPage.jpg

Lena_Headey_Primetime_Emmy_Awards_2014.jpg

Yes i realize those are with makeup and sh*t but lets be real rudiger is on the dot. All girls wear makeup all the time ha

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For a one night hook-up I really don't mind being decived for a few hours because if we go back to her place then I'm usually out the door before sunrise.

Jesus christ, being "deceived" into banging girls that are Dunham-tier?! What they could be deceiving you from is a frightening possibility if they have to step UP to Dunham level.

Do you have to leave before their care worker wakes up?

blackg

Reaction score
Jesus christ, being "deceived" into banging girls that are Dunham-tier?! What they could be deceiving you from is a frightening possibility if they have to step UP to Dunham level.

Do you have to leave before their care worker wakes up?
No, the care worker's help me get dressed then call me a cab.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
With the age of the internet and youtube tutorials, girls with any sort of decently basic face shape can go from as low as 4 straight up to 7/8's. Maybe not a "pig" into a gorgeous woman, but f***, not far off at all. Most average or a bit below girls are now instantly boner inducing on a night out, it's god damn deception and it should be banned.

I didn't sign up to get involved with these genes.

there is no sub 5 girl who is able to ascent with make up to 7/8

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is no sub 5 girl who is able to ascent with make up to 7/8

There's not tons of 4-to-7s or anything but I've known enough over the years. Real deal breakers of aesthetics like chin and nose, horrible complexion, can go out the window with make up and hair styling. I even knew a girl who was wonky eyed without f*****g make up! How the hell does that work.

But as for 5s or 6s jumping up 2 points, common as hell.