Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rudiger - you are coming off as quite prescriptive in who you think people should be attracted to.

Alright let's get this correct, I'm open to attraction to all sorts of races, even sizes, borderline midget height, disfigurement, I could go on, but you get the idea. And for the most part I couldn't care less what other guys like.

And we have one other guy who constantly puts down every woman in this thread, tells every guy he just likes cookie cutter insta-drones while he's the opposite- a free spirit, and the only f*****g woman he likes is god damn Lena Dunham?! How is that not prescriptive? It's been practically the only thing he's ever felt was acceptable to be attracted to, everything else is boring and falling in with "mob mentality" blah blah telling us that we should feel stupid for liking mainstream beauty.

Again, if he wants to like Lena Dunham then fine, but throughout the first 100 pages he goes out of his way to constantly quote others and write "meh" or remind us how dull we are for liking "mainstream stick figures" or whatever. f*** that.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he's just sick of seeing the same teenage conventional beauties being posted again and again.

I cant speak for blackg but I think some of the mens obsession with these pristine beauties is really unhealthy because it harbors an unrealistic hope and expectation amongst men.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Kruk is 12 and shits on most of the women in this thread.
e32c81ccce3250bd0069e218746cd976.jpg
370161a8ee3d7dd97e55bf4d40e0b3a9.jpg

7719f2610d7e73ce51afc4990b221709--kristina-pimenova.jpg

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If looks were the only thing that I valued in a women, then I think this is how I would picture the ideal girl when we first meet:
21kissable-megan-fox.jpg

Then after a couple of months when she's fallen deeply in love with me:
msg-12959690512-3-407x560.jpg

Then after we exchanged DNA:
050516-megan-fox-lead-new.jpg

Then..Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
hqdefault.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol there's not many 12 year old balding girls waiting to come on this forum.

...that what you meant?

I meant we'd have less of a unidimensional humour and input in general.
It's just cute that Evil is pedo :p (don't get me wrong tho') :)

blackg

Reaction score
Rudiger - you are coming off as quite prescriptive in who you think people should be attracted to.

Attraction is somewhat culturally constructed - hence culture to culture variations - but I think different tastes and preferences should be celebrated.

I know some women who like ginger men for christsake - I know some women who like bald guys - some who like fat men.

And lucky we are that it is this way - otherwise it would only be the elite model like guys getting action.
Yep, well said.

blackg

Reaction score
Damn you disrupted the progression and he clung to you out of desperation.

Still going back to this, there's really no point to keep replying to someone with "Nope! Wrong assumption again!" and not explain anything further. That would be why you appear to be full of sh*t and an unreliable source, can't be trusted.

I know you basically just admitted you want to just put out random vague blanket statements without repercussion, and you don't want anyone to question it because "waaaah it's being judgemental" but what's the point in even writing anything in the first place?
Good to see you quoting your own post again.

Now, when I say a comment like "This post says more about you...." to another forum member, I am hoping to leave that comment with them so that they can reflect on their own lives.
It may prompt this person to acknowledged some really uncomfortable facts about their own behaviour.

They my also have a eureka moment and think "Hey! This blackg has a point. The reason I'm so bitter and angry is because I think I am entitled to a top tier woman and society has other ideas.
Maybe I should be a bit more realistic with my expectations."

Also, I will never try and pre-empt or diagnose the condition of another forum member.

Its best to be vague and keep it classy.
Assuming you know what drives another person's resentments is arrogant, to say the least.

That's mostly you, not me.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
If guys want to f*** fatties then fine. If they want to get self-righteous about it and write every other post how they aren't falling into cookie cutter type women like the rest of society, basically throwing sh*t at everyone else in the name of being "original", then they can go f*** themselves.
Thanks.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to see you quoting your own post again.

Now, when I say a comment like "This post says more about you...." to another forum member, I am hoping to leave that comment with them so that they can reflect on their own lives.
It may prompt this person to acknowledged some really uncomfortable facts about their own behaviour.

They my also have a eureka moment and think "Hey! This blackg has a point. The reason I'm so bitter and angry is because I think I am entitled to a top tier woman and society has other ideas.
Maybe I should be a bit more realistic with my expectations."

Also, I will never try and pre-empt or diagnose the condition of another forum member.

Its best to be vague and keep it classy.
Assuming you know what drives another person's resentments is arrogant, to say the least.

That's mostly you, not me.

So you write that so the person criticising you can realise the issues you assume they must have in their personal life - BUT you never make assumptions or diagnose other people's conditions.

Right.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
@EvilLocks is such a pedo.

There was a time when she used to point out in a slightly disapproving manner that the girls I sometimes posted were SO young.

See EL, as we get older, youth becomes more and more attractive :D