Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice try.

What are you doing? You keep saying how it's saying more about everyone else than you, but you aren't explaining anything further. It's just a vague attempt at a comeback because you can't defend these ridiculous thoughts you put out.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Child models with a bright future (all under 14)
Lots of potential to grow into teen and adult 10s

View attachment 68539
View attachment 68540
View attachment 68541
View attachment 68542
View attachment 68543

dfg456.gif

blackg

Reaction score
But the thing is I would believe that you're being honest if you were most people, but you're an unreliable source, normally full of sh*t and ever shifting your attitude in hypocritical and conflicting ways.

So I just believe it's a cope, you like to tell yourself you're attracted to ugly women as that's all you can picture being with..

Haha... Again you overthink and over read everything!
I don't feel the need to go through my sexual history with you, but, seriously... you are way off base here.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha... Again you overthink and over read everything!
I don't feel the need to go through my sexual history with you, but, seriously... you are way off base here.

You don't have to do that but this is what I mean about being conflicting and full of sh*t. So are you now saying you normally f*** average or even attractive girls? It's always good how you vaguely mention one night stands and pick ups, but have always shy'd away from literally actually saying anything. It's like that bullshit artist kid at school who goes "ah yeah so I got a blowie from this girl over the park the other day- ANYWAY..."

Surely it's much easier to pick up Dunham tier than the girls you're normally f*****g, the only problem I'd have with those girls is they'd think I'm teasing with them or f*****g with their heads.

This doesn't make any sense. Maybe come on here sober some day and we can meet the actual blackg that drunk blackg doesn't want us to know about.

blackg

Reaction score
What are you doing? You keep saying how it's saying more about everyone else than you, but you aren't explaining anything further. It's just a vague attempt at a comeback because you can't defend these ridiculous thoughts you put out.
Don't try the whole "you can't mount an argument" line again.
You try this shifty approach with everyone you get into an argument with and it wont fly this time, Rudeman.
Its part of your arrogant package and I ain't buying.

Anyway... I have stated clearly why I find some real women attractive and most, but not all (for the slow people) clone-like models and insta-droids not blood flow inducing.
(unresponsive penis - lack of movement)

Open your mind and open your eyes... and learn.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
You don't have to do that but this is what I mean about being conflicting and full of sh*t. So are you now saying you normally f*** average or even attractive girls? It's always good how you vaguely mention one night stands and pick ups, but have always shy'd away from literally actually saying anything. It's like that bullshit artist kid at school who goes "ah yeah so I got a blowie from this girl over the park the other day- ANYWAY..."

Surely it's much easier to pick up Dunham tier than the girls you're normally f*****g, the only problem I'd have with those girls is they'd think I'm teasing with them or f*****g with their heads.

This doesn't make any sense. Maybe come on here sober some day and we can meet the actual blackg that drunk blackg doesn't want us to know about.
There is no way in hell am I sharing my sexual escapades in this forum.
Its just not in my Australian DNA.

Besides... I don't need the extra attention.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't try the whole "you can't mount an argument" line again.
You try this shifty approach with everyone you get into an argument with and it wont fly this time, Rudeman.
Its part of your arrogant package and some may fall for it, not me.

Anyway... I have stated clearly why I some find real women attractive and most, but not all (for the slow people) clone-like models and insta-droids.

Open your mind and open your eyes... and learn.

In saying that you are ironically showing that indeed you can't mount an argument.

And I'm not saying you can't create an argument, I'm saying you choose not to because you aren't at all sure what your argument is. So all of your replies are "this says more about you than me" or "nice try" (wtf?) and somehow think that we can actually learn something from this vague nonsense.

Again you just gave a little teaser into your apparent love life and when questioned directly you jump off that ship straight away, no surprises as always.

So you're now saying you find "most" model-tier women attractive but can anyone else back this up, can you show some examples of how you expressed this? All I've ever seen you do in this thread is whine about how attractive women are dull and don't get you excited, and now you're completely contradicting that by saying you find most of them attractive.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no way in hell am I sharing my sexual escapades in this forum.
Its just not in my Australian DNA.

Besides... I don't need the extra attention.

Uh but you just did that very recently, talking about how you can be deceived when you get your one night stands and you don't mind that. Again it was just a vague throwaway comment and there's nothing concrete to back it up.

blackg

Reaction score
In saying that you are ironically showing that indeed you can't mount an argument.

And I'm not saying you can't create an argument, I'm saying you choose not to because you aren't at all sure what your argument is. So all of your replies are "this says more about you than me" or "nice try" (wtf?) and somehow think that we can actually learn something from this vague nonsense.

Again you just gave a little teaser into your apparent love life and when questioned directly you jump off that ship straight away, no surprises as always.

So you're now saying you find "most" model-tier women attractive but can anyone else back this up, can you show some examples of how you expressed this? All I've ever seen you do in this thread is whine about how attractive women are dull and don't get you excited, and now you're completely contradicting that by saying you find most of them attractive.
Haha... No... I said that most model-tier women don't give me an erection.
Read it again, if you must.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha... No... I said that most model-tier women don't give me an erection.
Read it again, if you must.

Alright fine, but I have never seen you give your seal of approval to any woman posted here.

It is great that you insist you think outside the box and don't fall into the mob mentality that others do, but you have the most one dimensional bland thought processes and humour out of pretty much anyone here.

blackg

Reaction score

And you're right to a point about being vague by say "this says more about you.."

Obviously I don't know you strangers intimately and I don't like attacking people personally by assuming wild and potentially hurtful aspects of their personality.

Its not in my character. I try to keep it classy.
Again, nice try but you won't bring out the worst in me.

blackg

Reaction score
Alright fine, but I have never seen you give your seal of approval to any woman posted here.

It is great that you insist you think outside the box and don't fall into the mob mentality that others do, but you have the most one dimensional bland thought processes and humour out of pretty much anyone here.
Nice attempt at a home-run at the end there.
Just a couple of posts back you claimed I was full of contradictions and somewhat "baffling."
Now.. I'm one dimensional.

Hmmm...

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And you're right to a point about being vague by say "this says more about you.."

Obviously I don't know you strangers intimately and I don't like attacking people personally by assuming wild and potentially hurtful aspects of their personality.

Its not in my character. I try to keep it classy.
Again, nice try but you won't bring out the worst in me.

Well was that so hard to explain? Rather than just going "nice try".

But c'mon you're a grown man, you put yourself out there and face potential criticism, I didn't realise you were so weak and sensitive. I put it out there at least when things piss me off, but now you're just in fetal position going "don't judge me as I don't judge you :("

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice attempt at a home-run at the end there.
Just a couple of posts back you claimed I was full of contradictions and somewhat "baffling."
Now.. I'm one dimensional.

Hmmm...

You make conflicting boring comments and opinions on anything, the next week it doesn't add up with the previous, that doesn't mean they're creative thoughts or overly observant or analytical, just conflicting. It's not hard to understand.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

its funny. in reality he's the generic one. just another "big is beautiful" feminist denialcel lolz. its actually more unique at this point to like HEALTHY women

blackg

Reaction score
Well was that so hard to explain? Rather than just going "nice try".

But c'mon you're a grown man, you put yourself out there and face potential criticism, I didn't realise you were so weak and sensitive. I put it out there at least when things piss me off, but now you're just in fetal position going "don't judge me as I don't judge you :("
Lolz.... Okay.
Look, you keep trying for the home-run knockout and I can see right through this and I'm sure the thinking members of the forum can too.

Now, don't ask me to go into the minute f*****g detail, just take it for what it is.

blackg

Reaction score
You make conflicting boring comments and opinions on anything, the next week it doesn't add up with the previous, that doesn't mean they're creative thoughts or overly observant or analytical, just conflicting. It's not hard to understand.
But you seem to remember evey post I make.
This creeps me out a bit, by the way
Anyhooo.. Its not a crime to just give up now, mate.
We will still respect you.