Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

blackg

Reaction score
So you write that so the person criticising you can realise the issues you assume they must have in their personal life - BUT you never make assumptions or diagnose other people's conditions.

Right.
Blow me behind a dirty Belfast pub.

P.S. I didn't read it.

blackg

Reaction score
I think he's just sick of seeing the same teenage conventional beauties being posted again and again.

I cant speak for blackg but I think some of the mens obsession with these pristine beauties is really unhealthy because it harbors an unrealistic hope and expectation amongst men.
Yes, correct. It's funny how they can't see this kind of blandness and same-same when it's staring them right in the face.

It truly remimds me of the famous idiom "the blind leading the blind."

No offence to the normies. Y'all born dis way.:(:p

blackg

Reaction score
Hahahaha! You are such a f*****g joke of a person.

Minutes later:
What!!! I was still being somewhat vague. Come on, it was vague with some bite.

This knock-out blow is stil eluding you.
Keep trying.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What!!! I was still being somewhat vague. Come on, it was vague with some bite.

This knock-out blow is still absent.
Keep trying.

I don't know what the f*** you keep talking about with a knock-out blow but you did just give a genuine promise that you'd never diagnose anyone's condition on here, and moments later you did that exact thing (and you do it all the time, hypocrite).

blackg

Reaction score
I don't know what the f*** you keep talking about with a knock-out blow but you did just give a genuine promise that you'd never diagnose anyone's condition on here, and moments later you did that exact thing (and you do it all the time, hypocrite).
Okay, Its unhealthy to post teenage girls and hold them to unreasonably hight standards.

Is this judgemental? Yes, but it's a judgement I'm happy to make.
To save these innocents from being objectified by a bunch of grown men (and women).
Also, to try and give these younger members of the forum a more realistic idea on what an attractive girl should look like.

Yes, I'm probably judgemental, haha..
It's still a bit of a stretch on your part to make your home-run.
Not quite....
You hit the wall, Rudeman.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
frankly appalled and disgusted that blubbery sack of sh*t Lena Dunham has been touted several times in this thread titled "10s only"

onto more pressing matters, i'm slightly posh english but fuuuuuuuuck, the true posh english accent is so hot. that body though

this whole video she is just waffling on about complete bullshit, literally white noise. she could talk for hours and I wouldn't hear a word because lets be honest, we're all just looking at them

Last edited:

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. I have never thought so much about the perfect 10.... I am getting closer to thinking that a perfect 10 doesn't exist.. Like I said before, once you get to an 8, they all just merge... maybe it should be a 5/5 scale. easier to rank girls more effectively and less room for subjectivity. lena dunham is still a 1 though.

Any way I stopped searching for beautiful women and searched for p*rn stars. That picture is pretty perfect, but in other photos she's just alright. I don't know her.. srs.

Of course you don't know her, me neither

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I'm probably judgemental, haha..
It's still a bit of a stretch on your part to make your home-run.
Not quite....
You hit the wall, Rudeman.

This is a big day for you, admitting a fault, even if peppered in bitterness afterwards.

Point being, you put your thoughts out on a forum for people to react, and if they react positively you lap it up, but if negative- "they're judging me! I'd never do that! I don't diagnose others! Wahhhh!" and put it on this psychological projection issue.

I'd love to always think criticism of me is completely unfounded waffle, like you do, but I just can't be quite that deluded to think I'm so perfect if anyone finds fault then it must be their fault and their own issues. Sometimes you're just wrong.

Did you have an overbearing overly encouraging mother by any chance?

blackg

Reaction score
You did read it, evasive tactics.

You assume people have issues in their life and that's why they're criticising you, and then you say you never assume people have issues in their life.
No!!! I never attempt to diagnose what the issue they have is and what their resentments and hang-ups are.
That's too arrogant.

Damn, read slowly.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No!!! I never attempt to diagnose what the issue they have and what their resentments and hang-ups are.
That's too arrogant.

Damn, read slowly.

You assume they have issues though, not necessarily true, sometimes they're just correct and you're not. The odd sense of ignorance and superiority makes sense now, you have a serious issue with tackling that idea, there always has to be an "issue with them".

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
frankly appalled and disgusted that Lena Dunham has been touted several times tin this thread titled "10s only"

i'm english but fuuuuuuuuck, the posh english accent is so hot. also, boobies

She definetly belong here, her whole body is a piece of art, best part of that Star Trek movie

sfdfg45.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
This is a big day for you, admitting a fault, even if peppered in bitterness afterwards.

Point being, you put your thoughts out on a forum for people to react, and if they react positively you lap it up, but if negative- "they're judging me! I'd never do that! I don't diagnose others! Wahhhh!" and put it on this psychological projection issue.

I'd love to always think criticism of me is completely unfounded waffle, like you do, but I just can't be quite that deluded to think I'm so perfect if anyone finds fault then it must be their fault and their own issues. Sometimes you're just wrong.

Did you have an overbearing overly encouraging mother by any chance?
Haha... More undergraduate psychology.
Hey! I never said I don't like being criticised and that my character is flawless...
Far from it.

I enjoy all of this and I haven't even had a drink for a week now. NO.... 9 days!

All I ask is for some of you not to be so critical of women who fall outside of the mainstream ideas of conventional beauty.

Do I stire the pot when I get bored of all the clone girls???
Hell yeah!!