Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its funny. in reality he's the generic one. just another "big is beautiful" feminist denialcel lolz. its actually more unique at this point to like HEALTHY women

Exactly, blackg's feelings on this are actually fashionable right now.

Now, don't ask me to go into the minute f*****g detail, just take it for what it is.

Translation: I want to make vague arrogant blanket statements about how I think outside the box and consistently throw passive shade at basically everyone else here, but I don't want to actually explain my thoughts.

I'll take this for what it is- you can't f*** attractive women so feel resentment of them. That's what it is, you can insist otherwise, and I don't care if you want to whine about me being judgemental, the truth hurts.

blackg

Reaction score
its funny. in reality he's the generic one. just another "big is beautiful" feminist denialcel lolz. its actually more unique at this point to like HEALTHY women
You're over-reading it, just like your cheerful Irish friend.
Big is definitely not always beautiful.

Its more an individual thing with certain girls who have this unexplainables (for most od you) sexual magnetism.
Its like the stars have aligned to give an "average" girl the sexual power of a Goddess and I can't resist.

Give it some thought..

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if i should get into this exchange, but here i come, anything is possible with human nature, some guys only do this with animals, and more recently even with cars, putting their dong in some nice and wide Porsche exhaust pipe for a quickie, so if someone only like BBW and don't get hard with skinny toptier models, who am i to judge ?

blackg

Reaction score
Exactly, blackg's feelings on this are actually fashionable right now.

Translation: I want to make vague arrogant blanket statements about how I think outside the box and consistently throw passive shade at basically everyone else here, but I don't want to actually explain my thoughts.

I'll take this for what it is- you can't f*** attractive women so feel resentment of them. That's what it is, you can insist otherwise, and I don't care if you want to whine about me being judgemental, the truth hurts.
Swing and a complete miss!
And from a perspective that is utterly predictable.

Why am I surprised?

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're over-reading it, just like your cheerful Irish friend.
Big is definitely not always beautiful.

Its more an individual thing with certain girls who have this unexplainables (for most od you) sexual magnetism.
Its like the stars have aligned to give an "average" girl the sexual power of a Goddess and I can't resist.

Give it some thought..
That make sense it's only took 72 comments to get to it.

Give it some thought...

blackg

Reaction score
I'm not sure if i should get into this exchange, but here i come, anything is possible with human nature, some guys only do this with animals, and more recently even with cars, putting their dong in some nice and wide Porsche exhaust pipe for a quickie, so if someone only like BBW and don't get hard with skinny toptier models, who am i to judge ?
Not bad, mate... I, myself, don't exclusively fall for overweight girls.
Its just some of them (for me) have this non-quantifiable sexual attraction.

I guess I shouldn't throw shade at the people who dont get this but they don't mind piling on and judging someone who isn't "perfect".

So... screw 'em. hahaha.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If guys want to f*** fatties then fine. If they want to get self-righteous about it and write every other post how they aren't falling into cookie cutter type women like the rest of society, basically throwing sh*t at everyone else in the name of being "original", then they can go f*** themselves.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're both taking it way too seriously

blackg

Reaction score
You should be grateful anyone remembers ANY of the sh*t you write!
And you should be grateful for taking up precious bandwidth with your lengthy paranoid rants that only 2 percent of the forum bother to read.

(numbers subjuct to a half point variation)

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't mean i don't enjoy reading it, keep going

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn you disrupted the progression and he clung to you out of desperation.

It's kind of pointless to keep saying "You're wrong!" and not explain why.

Still going back to this, there's really no point to keep replying to someone with "Nope! Wrong assumption again!" and not explain anything further. That would be why you appear to be full of sh*t and an unreliable source, can't be trusted.

I know you basically just admitted you want to just put out random vague blanket statements without repercussion, and you don't want anyone to question it because "waaaah it's being judgemental" but what's the point in even writing anything in the first place?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rudiger - you are coming off as quite prescriptive in who you think people should be attracted to.

Attraction is somewhat culturally constructed - hence culture to culture variations - but I think different tastes and preferences should be celebrated.

I know some women who like ginger men for christsake - I know some women who like bald guys - some who like fat men.

And lucky we are that it is this way - otherwise it would only be the elite model like guys getting action.