Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Lacroix since hearing about what an insane b**ch she has constantly been through every p*rn shoot she's ever done.

Insane how? Details please.

blackg

Reaction score
OK so this post is all fine, above board, I posted my 10, didn't ask for any opinion on it, and you tear it down, bring my intelligence into it, all fine, but when Lena Dunham is criticised?

View attachment 68590

I am glad that you're not drunk currently, but at the same time, f***, this is the sober, total hypocrite that is actually you.
I was giving you a compliment. I'm just surprised, thats all.

blackg

Reaction score
...you know what, I've just had an epiphany, you're absolutely right my tastes are unrefined and not distinguished enough.

I feel shallow, I want to be attracted to non-traditionally attractive girls.

I gotta find it "challenging", hmmmm..
ok I'll try...

View attachment 68591

View attachment 68592

View attachment 68593

..All 10s brah, easily. I can do this..
Haha... Always the extremes with you people. Subtlety is the key, I've said this before.

A great laugh, though.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know we often get this argument of "personality wouldn't matter! Would it matter to you if a hot girl is a bit of a dick?" but I haven't wanked to Lacroix since hearing about what an insane b**ch she has constantly been through every p*rn shoot she's ever done. It literally turns me off when I flick past her films.

She's incredibly cute and great ***, but she's mental, and I can't help but think that if I were to wank to it.

(and no @Exodus2011 I haven't actually been in p*rn but I've known people who have)

i have no idea what kind of person she is but her *** was made by Zeus himself

frankly i think you lack confidence, honestly you just gotta walk up to your computer screen and click 'play', girls f*****g love that sh*t. sometimes i walk straight up to the computer and click 'play' and girls will just take their clothes off in front of me and start playing with themselves. just be assertive, chicks dig it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Insane how? Details please.

Manic, incredibly fussy at times over nothing, completely unreasonable, terribly hard to work with. Eg a cup of coffee being too hot, then they put milk in it, now it's too cold, and she just throws it on the carpet (in a rented house). But before an incident like this she already had this reputation of being really difficult to be around, and other p**rn actors would groan at the idea of working with her (imagine that, being so disappointed with working with a hot girl you actually get to f***).

I was giving you a compliment. I'm just surprised, thats all.

Nope basically you can tear down conventionally beautiful women but nobody is allowed to tear down your choices as it's triggering. I wish I hadn't brought up my intelligence, it gave you ammo to write this f*****g pathetic response, and ignore the hypocrisy of what you're doing.

Why are you judging Nicole Aniston on her looks? She just looks how she does, same as Lena Dunham, and you discard her as trash to you, and unwanted, because other women happen to look like her?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have no idea what kind of person she is but her *** was made by Zeus himself

frankly i think you lack confidence, honestly you just gotta walk up to your computer screen and click 'play', girls f*****g love that sh*t. sometimes i walk straight up to the computer and click 'play' and girls will just take their clothes off in front of me and start playing with themselves. just be assertive, chicks dig it.

I dunno mane I'm over NW2 now, and my internet connection has been tricky after some storms. What if I hit play and get the Loading Ring of Death signal from her?

That'd destroy me. Like, was it really the Loading speed, or was it my Norwood?

blackg

Reaction score
Manic, incredibly fussy at times over nothing, completely unreasonable, terribly hard to work with. Eg a cup of coffee being too hot, then they put milk in it, now it's too cold, and she just throws it on the carpet (in a rented house). But before an incident like this she already had this reputation of being really difficult to be around, and other p*rn actors would groan at the idea of working with her (imagine that, being so disappointed with working with a hot girl you actually get to f***).

Nope basically you can tear down conventionally beautiful women but nobody is allowed to tear down your choices as it's triggering. I wish I hadn't brought up my intelligence, it gave you ammo to write this f*****g pathetic response, and ignore the hypocrisy of what you're doing.

Why are you judging Nicole Aniston on her looks? She just looks how she does, same as Lena Dunham, and you discard her as trash to you, and unwanted, because other women happen to look like her?
Wow!

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
How could you not post her ***, it's such a great chunky butt.

View attachment 68566

tenor.gif

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know we often get this argument of "personality wouldn't matter! Would it matter to you if a hot girl is a bit of a dick?" but I haven't wanked to Lacroix since hearing about what an insane b**ch she has constantly been through every p*rn shoot she's ever done. It literally turns me off when I flick past her films.

She's incredibly cute and great ***, but she's mental, and I can't help but think that if I were to wank to it.

(and no @Exodus2011 I haven't actually been in p*rn but I've known people who have)
based on the many p**rn interviews i've looked up and what people say about the field in general yea theres a lot of very damaged girls. lol no surprise. i don't even like learning about them at this point, lol.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Manic, incredibly fussy at times over nothing, completely unreasonable, terribly hard to work with. Eg a cup of coffee being too hot, then they put milk in it, now it's too cold, and she just throws it on the carpet (in a rented house). But before an incident like this she already had this reputation of being really difficult to be around, and other p*rn actors would groan at the idea of working with her (imagine that, being so disappointed with working with a hot girl you actually get to f***).

to a p**rn actor though f*****g a hot girl is an everyday thing :p. and i agree with you actually that personality is important. it sounds unbearably awkward to be with a stereotypical stacy b**ch, like after sex wtf wud u guys talk about????? lol. damn.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go stand in the mirror and stare at yourself until you start to see something beautiful. Until your eyes adjust and you make it look beautiful.

that's what I do whenever I'm feeling shitty, and it really works!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
to a p*rn actor though f*****g a hot girl is an everyday thing :p. and i agree with you actually that personality is important. it sounds unbearably awkward to be with a stereotypical stacy b**ch, like after sex wtf wud u guys talk about????? lol. damn.

You get to hear about reality TV basically. How she hates Joe and loves Bill because he's such a nice guy. But Sarah is such a b**ch.

These names were invented because I just nod and sometimes smile.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I caged hard on this

upload_2017-11-4_12-28-29.png

what a f*****g BETA
She actually has a boyfriend. I asked one of her friends weeks ago, and they said it's really complicated.

Apparently it's still like that, and she just doesn't want to ruin it completely.

Also, way to take a big step in rejection therapy. Every time you get rejected, you get stronger -- it just hurts less each time, and you gain confidence and keep trying. Then one of these days, the crush will say yes!