Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
That's a myth. Bred by the angry virgin mob.
Most females are extremely loyal and forever accepting of a man who is interesting to her in terms of personality and sometimes even his looks.

When I typed that,I knew I will get responses like that.

You misread my post.
I didn't argued on loyalty of any woman.

Extremely high standards meant they want to have handsome boyfriend/husband or richness,it was my experiences,not any survey,i clearly mentioned this in first point.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
anniversary since I started to LDAR

from knowing every food delivery guy to sleeping literally on the floor in the living room for a week like a dog
How do you get that way from a norwood 3?

Combo of nw3 and your facial issue?

Btw if ur not NEET then ur far from LDAR

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Few crushes growing up
alison-king-0016.jpg

UK guys may know dreamteam , must of been about 9, even when she was on Corrie and I was flicking if she was on screen I'd prob watch the scene .
705full-shannyn-sossamon.jpg

e789a9f8b1cf2c05aa0a7b74a71bc5d1.jpg
Lita was probably my first crush I preferred her to all the others Trish Stacey etc and everyone thought I was crazy, So I do get your point @blackg I generally have always fancied the different chicks to everyone I know but if Lena is your ultimate bae I just don't get it

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is curves are womanly and I think most men would prefer a woman with a curvy figure then a girl with fried egg breasts and bones sticking out. So, it's not that all the other guys here only like this Hollywood idea of a "perfect", skinny woman (far from it) it's more like the girls you've posted aren't even facially attractive to most of us.
Take Christina Hendricks; doesn't fit into the "supermodel" stereotype of perfection - she overweight, ginger and middle aged. But most guys would agree she's very hot.

View attachment 68649

Even is you posed a girl like Rebel Wilson who's, and lets be honest, fat but she's got a nice face at least.
View attachment 68650
Eh christina doesnt look middle aged, nor that overweight. Also im not sure thats ginger? They have to be pale *** freckled phenotype. Shes a redhead

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you get that way from a norwood 3?

Combo of nw3 and your facial issue?

Btw if ur not NEET then ur far from LDAR

I am sub5, negative NT and have severe health problem I got recently (probably genetical as well) which impacts on quality of life

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I am sub5, negative NT and have severe health problem I got recently (probably genetical as well) which impacts on quality of life

What health problem?

As for being sub5, you posted pictures of the type of women you could get easily. They were hot.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
why was I born as a white cuck

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
My experience is that girls like this have extremely high standards,for the type of guy they want.
Not my experience.

I know women who stay with abusive partners.

I know women who have lazy guys who do f*** all around the house.

I know women with ugly guys.

I know women with work shy partners.

Nope - women aren't as picky as you would think.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you said you can still get hot women?

Seasonal depression hitting you?
accept the incel subhuman existence

f*****g freeze half to death while hugging the cheap heater , we must feel our rightful fate <3

i kinda like winter in a cathartically depressing way though. tis my favorite season to fantasize about cuddling with a gf while listening to beautiful romantic music lol. uber beta mode fuark. hard to resist with the cold and the holiday atmosphere

TheGreatestGift.jpg

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
accept the incel subhuman existence

f*****g freeze half to death while hugging the cheap heater , we must feel our rightful fate <3

i kinda like winter in a cathartically depressing way though. tis my favorite season to fantasize about cuddling with a gf while listening to beautiful romantic music lol. uber beta mode fuark. hard to resist with the cold and the holiday atmosphere

View attachment 68706
I hope you meet someone, man.

I know it sounds blue pilled but I do believe that there is a potential partner out there for everyone.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
more men are born than women
even if every single woman settled down with a guy there would still be millions of men who spent their lives alone
men live dangerous lives and kill themselves more, so by our age theres more women than men. theres also more women than men overall, its like 51% female

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score