Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I caged hard on this

View attachment 68634

what a f*****g BETA

Also, way to take a big step in rejection therapy. Every time you get rejected, you get stronger -- it just hurts less each time, and you gain confidence and keep trying. Then one of these days, the crush will say yes!

Unfortunately this is actually true, regardless of your sarcasm. Plenty of sleazy guys eventually snatch the 1 from persistence.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I liked Gemma Atkinson back in the day, not anymore, not since she decided to get into bodybuilding.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
anniversary since I started to LDAR

from knowing every food delivery guy to sleeping literally on the floor in the living room for a week like a dog

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not bad, mate... I, myself, don't exclusively fall for overweight girls.
Its just some of them (for me) have this non-quantifiable sexual attraction.

I guess I shouldn't throw shade at the people who dont get this but they don't mind piling on and judging someone who isn't "perfect".

So... screw 'em. hahaha.

The thing is curves are womanly and I think most men would prefer a woman with a curvy figure then a girl with fried egg breasts and bones sticking out. So, it's not that all the other guys here only like this Hollywood idea of a "perfect", skinny woman (far from it) it's more like the girls you've posted aren't even facially attractive to most of us.
Take Christina Hendricks; doesn't fit into the "supermodel" stereotype of perfection - she overweight, ginger and middle aged. But most guys would agree she's very hot.

8726e36da6b0ae0a5536b0e4c0e6f797--christina-hendricks-golden-girls.jpg

Even is you posed a girl like Rebel Wilson who's, and lets be honest, fat but she's got a nice face at least.
gallery-1448649837-07-1041-copy.jpg

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
The thing is curves are womanly and I think most men would prefer a woman with a curvy figure then a girl with fried egg breasts and bones sticking out. So, it's not that all the other guys here only like this Hollywood idea of a "perfect", skinny woman (far from it) it's more like the girls you've posted aren't even facially attractive to most of us.
Take Christina Hendricks; doesn't fit into the "supermodel" stereotype of perfection - she overweight, ginger and middle aged. But most guys would agree she's very hot.

View attachment 68649

Even is you posed a girl like Rebel Wilson who's, and lets be honest, fat but she's got a nice face at least.
View attachment 68650

My experience is that girls like this have extremely high standards,for the type of guy they want.

blackg

Reaction score

View attachment 68649

View attachment 68650
Fair enough, mate. I like you and will take this advice.
Thank you.

blackg

Reaction score
My experience is that girls like this have extremely high standards,for the type of guy they want.
That's a myth. Bred by the angry virgin mob.
Most females are extremely loyal and forever accepting of a man who is interesting to her in terms of personality and sometimes even his looks.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Some are I guess but that's partly because it's easier for an unattractive girl to get laid then an unattractive guy. To be fair though Christina Hendricks could have almost any guy she wanted.

blackg

Reaction score
Some are I guess but that's partly because it's easier for an unattractive girl to get laid then an unattractive guy. To be fair though Christina Hendricks could have almost any guy she wanted.
Well said.