Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Christina Hendricks was hotter, imo, when she was young and thin.

When she played Saffron in Firefly she was a 10 in my book.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
As a hardened veteran of online arguments, putting the opponent on ignore is paramount to retreating/losing :p
Not necessarily, some people are too set in their ways to even argue with, results to name calling or unwarranted attacks, and I think then the most mature thing to do is put them on ignore, rather than trying to argue with a brick wall. Imo it's the opponent that is losing when they are being put on ignore, since the person putting them on ignore is not even bothering to read their posts anymore *white noise*
All in all I think it's a win-win for me, I can choose when to see certain people's posts and when not to. I'm not saying it's their loss lmao, I'm not that cool or interesting, and of course if they were equally as tired of my posts as I am of theirs then they would also put me on ignore. Problem solved! :)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I put fraudlocks on ignore a month ago or so nothing against her we just living in different worlds

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
As a hardened veteran of online arguments, putting the opponent on ignore is paramount to retreating/losing :p

No, engaging in pointless online arguments with a person you can't even see is saying your time isn't more valuable that this. If you think about it, this is like an insult to you.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I put fraudlocks on ignore a month ago or so nothing against her we just living in different worlds

you missed getting called TurdForLife, which I found highly amusing

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
kapowski-bodyjpg.jpg
Kelly-Kapowski-Tiffani-Amber-Thiessen-073-930x1381.jpg
saved by the bells Kelly. Dat 80's aesthetic . I'm sure she gave many young lads there first blood rush

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not necessarily, some people are too set in their ways to even argue with, results to name calling or unwarranted attacks, and I think then the most mature thing to do is put them on ignore, rather than trying to argue with a brick wall. Imo it's the opponent that is losing when they are being put on ignore, since the person putting them on ignore is not even bothering to read their posts anymore *white noise*
All in all I think it's a win-win for me, I can choose when to see certain people's posts and when not to. I'm not saying it's their loss lmao, I'm not that cool or interesting, and of course if they were equally as tired of my posts as I am of theirs then they would also put me on ignore. Problem solved! :)

I agree with this but also there are certain times where if a person is being rude or personal for no reason, they're talking nonsense about me or they are being a bully I just can't let it go. It may not be the mature response but it's a matter of principle.

UncleMort

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope this pretty much makes sense.

I mean people can sneer at the idea of even taking the time to consider what your "perfect 10" is, as it's always going to be unobtainable and debatably unhealthy to really think about. But aesthetics are important to everyone and you must first discover and admit to yourself what traits you like, even if you aren't a superficial person (very rare) you can't help it, in those moments of madness and disagreement, your appreciation of your partners beauty to you won't be there. The smallest cracks in a relationship become amplified when you don't have the natural instinct to forgive them because of their face and body, so in not acknowledging the fact we're all superficial, we stop wasting ours and others time by pursuing a real relationship that will always be bitter without aesthetic fulfilment.

January Jones has beautiful tits.
The point of the thread was superficial----it was beyond dispute that they were a 10, universally, not subjectively.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG I've seen the title of this thread several times and have only just clicked on here. I've been thinking it was to do with TENS machines and only women could post on here because they were using it for period pain or something stupid. Greatest thread ever. My number 1 atm has to be Nicole Scherzinger!