All we need to know about Bimatoprost for regrowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrblueyzz

Reaction score
For those of us just joining this thread....

Is anyone planning a purchase anytime soon?

Where have people been getting their compounded solution of Bimatoprost?

Thanks.

deejack

Reaction score
im currently using avodart with success...has halted loss and thickened up exhisting hair and i have no side effects that i am aware of. i just would like to add a growth stimulator to add a bit more density and i dont respond to minoxidil and even if i did, from the studies i have read, i only seems to work for a year or so and them you eventually go to a point where its worse off that if you never used it. so anyway, im very interested in bimatoprost and from what i have read is that its should work better than minoxidil and not need daily applications to maintain once the hair is grown..it not only thickened existing hair but caused new hair growth( this is not to be confused with new follicles, it simply grew multiple hairs from existing follicles) these reports seem encouraging but im still unsure of the quality of what is currently being purchased online..im curious about results anyone is currently getting as with eyelashes, results can be seen in as little as 3 weeks, now i understand hair is different but you guys have been using 3-4 times the strength if i am not mistaken and doing this for over 3 months...if you have no new growth i think it may be time to question the source...am i off base??? short of paying to have it professionally tested, there are simple ways to give you an idea what you are dealing with.....with very basic equipment one could test the drugs melting or boiling point and if its within the range it could at least allow you to rest assured its most likely not fake, although a true test would be the best way to go. anyway, my gf is a doctor and i was looking for a more legit source in the states as im sure they would sell to her..anyone have any ideas or are all sources overseas....im sorry i just dont trust the chinese when it comes to something like this.....anyone with the recourses to manufacture this wouldnt bother selling a couple grams at a time...besides, i worked as a customs broker for several years and the chinese are the worst when it comes to selling fake, worthless, broken, substandard, and just about every crap you can think of and it got so bad we had to hire someone to move to china and sit in their factories all day and watch our merchandise being manufactured and packaged as to ensure we got the correct goods and correct amount...the factory eventually stopped selling to us..not because we didnt pay, but because we made it impossible for them to scam us any longer and they realised that if they were forced to sell us what they promised it would be, they would lose money...doing business with the chinese face to face is nearly impossible...i couldnt imagine just sending them a check and them sending a white powder that they know you cant verify...i hope i am wrong but since no one had a responce yet i believe it to be fake.

BitchBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
can some of you fuckers post something about your f*****g results you f*****g mupets others what's the point of the f*****g thread for fucks sake!

really respect what you fuckers are doing btw.

thx.

slacker86

Reaction score
Haha. Guess there aren't really any results to show. It is still early days. I'm also eagerly hoping for an update here though,so come on you "fuckers", lets have one ;)

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
slacker86 said:
Haha. Guess there aren't really any results to show. It is still early days. I'm also eagerly hoping for an update here though,so come on you "fuckers", lets have one ;)

I have serious doubts about Bimataprost. Every hair has a maximum terminal length. If Bimataprost doesn't increase eyelash length/thickness beyond the ~25% shown from exceptionally respondent Latiss users (effecting mostly the upper eyelashes only BTW), what makes anyone believe it's going to do anything just as meaningful for scalp hair?

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
bboy said:
can some of you fuckers post something about your f****ing results you f****ing mupets others what's the point of the f****ing thread for fucks sake!

thx.

I'll show you the results of a minoxidil side effects on my eyelashes.

dsc08353o.jpg

"Who needs Bimatoprost, I'm proof positive Minoxidil lengthens eyelashes as well. Serious WTF inside."
http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-topic/26873

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
bboy said:
can some of you fuckers post something about your f****ing results you f****ing mupets others what's the point of the f****ing thread for fucks sake!

thx.

I'll show you the results of a minoxidil side effects on my eyelashes.

dsc08353o.jpg

"Who needs Bimatoprost, I'm proof positive Minoxidil lengthens eyelashes as well. Serious WTF inside."
http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-topic/26873

I use both so yeah. My goal in the end is

CB0301
ASC-J9 (We'll see if this is needed soon enough)
Bimatoprost + minoxidil (May just consider generic brand latisse combined with minoxidil).

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bboy said:

thx.

Give people at least 3 months. People are using varying amounts, from 0.05% - 0.01%.

You may even need more. Its still very experimental. Maybe 1% may work best on the scalp? But thats VERY expensive. I suppose we really are at the mercy of Allergan and their testing. Too much could be dangerous.

Im using 0.1% and have noticed some small hair growing. But I have been lazy with application. Been using for about 1 month Id say.

**bboy, I notice you are using RU. How long have you been on it for and what are your results like?

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
^^^ Just some increase in body and forehead hair. And strangely (
6omwx2.jpg
NES) my knuckle hairs actually do seem longer as well.

dsc00739f.jpg

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
5% once per night. Crown area only. No other sides (except for minor ringing in the ears).

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
I have mixed results with this so far. I'm shedding which could be a good thing and it doesn't happen with RU but does with Bimatoprost. However, the last 2 times I have used it the shedding is noticeably reducing. That maybe a good thing.

I have changed my regimen though a bit as I have maxed out my hair growth stimulant solution as I am currently using

15% Minoxidil for 1.5ml
5% Minoxidil for 1.5ml (To dissolve the Bimatoprost)
0.03 to 0.09/ml Pure Bimatoprost
Latisse (2 Drops Added)

3ML total, usually about 2.5 to 3.0ml is used as I suffer NW5A. Combine them together.

I suffered some mild headaches prior the first 5 applications which have dropped down to small headaches.

If you ever purchase 15% Minoxidil from any good branded company, you will clearly see that the bottle has not fully dissolved the Bimatoprost. It looks like a salty water because it's impossible to mix anymore Minoxidil.

BitchBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
bboy said:

thx.

Give people at least 3 months. People are using varying amounts, from 0.05% - 0.01%.

You may even need more. Its still very experimental. Maybe 1% may work best on the scalp? But thats VERY expensive. I suppose we really are at the mercy of Allergan and their testing. Too much could be dangerous.

Im using 0.1% and have noticed some small hair growing. But I have been lazy with application. Been using for about 1 month Id say.

**bboy, I notice you are using RU. How long have you been on it for and what are your results like?

used it for 6 months. No noitceable loss or gain. Taking break to see if it will help with lingering finasteride sides.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
bboy said:
used it for 6 months. No noitceable loss or gain. Taking break to see if it will help with lingering finasteride sides.

That's what RU is supposed to do. No loss/No gain. If in 6 months I can say no loss/no gain because of RU, I'll be a happy guy.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bboy said:
blaze said:
bboy said:

thx.

How long have you been off finasteride for? Unless you are still using it?

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
My shed seems to have recovered and I seem to be where I was about a month or so ago. :):)

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
Just reporting in an update about my Bimatoprost trial. Almost at the two month mark except I missed about 6 days in a row when I went on a cruise. I also put down my Bim+minoxidil bottle next to a regular minoxidil bottle and wasn't sure which one had the Bim so to be sure I added another 30mg to each bottle. So one bottle has my normal dose and one bottle has double dose. I am now alternating these daily.

I am currently experiencing a MASSIVE shed, in the 18 months or so since i've started treating my hairloss I have never experienced anyhting like this. It's kind of frightening, when I apply / rub in my Bim solution my fingers become covered in hair. I hope it's a good thing but it kind of worries me we haven't had the Bim tested and this shed could be a result of impurities or it even being another chemical not great for hair? Who knows really but I don't think I'll stop.. i'll just keep pushing forward, maybe in 2 more months I'll have a complete turn around.. hopefully it's similar to the minoxidil shed?

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
@big3nme

Don't worry, I am shedding as well just like you. It's ridiculous. I shower and about 75 to 100 hairs falls out versus what they previously were (10 to 25). It's consistent as well and only happens when I just applied Bimatoprost and then wash off my hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.