All we need to know about Bimatoprost for regrowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Everyone needs to also keep in mind that the ''Bimatoprost'' that you have has never been tested, it may not even be, Real, or pure enough, or the right polymorphism of the drug, I'm still confused as to why you bought this without testing it first.....

Lol, we're still waiting for you to give us the word, so the person who tested the CB can test our "Bimatoprost!"

Ende

Reaction score
Well, I will say we're lucky to have a guy like *, when it comes to CB... Guys like that aren't easy to come by, and that's why we didn't test the bimatoprost. Besides, it was custom synthesized.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride,

When are we ordering you know what?

If it's going to be more than a month, I may move forward with you know what. Goal is to get off finasteride (may try Generic Avodart as they said the side effects can be different) and go with the following

Morning
CB with minoxidil

Afternoon
Bimatoprost with minoxidil

Evening
RU with minoxidil

In the meantime, I get my Bimatoprost tomorrow. Add that with Prox-N, supplements, proper diet, and misc items and I think I'd be set.

moshe123

Reaction score
that very expensive regimen.....also not comftable to use topical solution 3 times a day.......but very powerful one....very interesting!

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
where you getting your BIm from smitty?

some other poster said OC werent selling it anymore or something of nature.

ozadam

Reaction score
What if I just buy some Latisse and use it on my hairline? wouldnt this be best as they have already sorted out how to keep it stable and make it effective?

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
You could use latisse but I think the bottles are 3ml and are >$100 each. It's also only .03% bim solution and possibly not the greatest vehicle for the scalp. 3ml would not even last me 2 days :(

That's why people aren't stocking up on latisse.

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
.3mg/ml is .03% solution. I am putting .5mg/ml and using 2ml per day. If they are really $11 per bottle than I guess you could get away with using 1ml a day and have it last 3 days at ~$4 a day if that's something you wanted to do. The only issue might be the vehicle, it's not meant for the scalp but will probably still work to some degree.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
blaze said:

OC but I'm not sure if they are taking new orders.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
ozadam said:
What if I just buy some Latisse and use it on my hairline? wouldnt this be best as they have already sorted out how to keep it stable and make it effective?

You can try. It likely won't be that effective but worth the shot.

Ende

Reaction score
smitysmity said:
blaze said:

It's because of the customs. They will seize bimatoprost.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
smitysmity said:
blaze said:

It's because of the customs. They will seize bimatoprost.

OC sent mine but I ordered in advance.

I hope OC ships to Asia because I'll need more in the future when I am over there for business. Should be easier since you can pay customs if you run into problems in those shady countries.

ozadam

Reaction score
So you have ordered and are making this stuff yourself? how much will it cost you per day? and how can you be certain that you actualy have this drug?

Im going to buy 30 packs at $11 and see how it goes on my temples for two months.

ozadam

Reaction score
Why do people think that 0.03 will be ineffective for scalp hair? the videos all over youtube from girls and there lashes are amazing.

Could dmso or a dermroller or something else make these 3ml bottles go further?

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
ozadam said:
Why do people think that 0.03 will be ineffective for scalp hair? the videos all over youtube from girls and there lashes are amazing.

Could dmso or a dermroller or something else make these 3ml bottles go further?

Are eyelashes and scalp hair exactly the same? Obviously not. It works on hair just like Minoxidil would work on eyelashes, but you need a higher amount 0.05 to 0.09 for it to work on your hair which is why you need to buy it in powder form so you can actually make this solution because Allergen is never going to launch a competitive product to Minoxidil.

ozadam

Reaction score
If I could buy some powder I would, where could I get it and how much?

I think its worth having a go with the eyedrops, hair is hair some girls are saying there lashes are growing after only two weeks so spending a few hundred and trying this for a month is worth a shot, it may thicken existing small hairs on my temples.

Hair is hair
I have had some women tell me before that they use some of there partners minoxidil on there eyebrows to thicken them up. If you spill minoxidil on your back constantly it will grow more hair there.

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Smith im sure Bimat does something positive and may not have to be as effective as minoxidil to be a billion dollar product. There is a sig amount of people who can't take minoxidil (like me) who would buy it even if it just slowed things down.

Ted Stryker

Reaction score
Last year I bought 4 bottles of generic bimatoprost for myself and 2 more for my gf from India. I personally didn't notice anything positive while using it. I'm reasonably sure the liquid didn't absorb into my scalp at all as it was akin to using water. On the other hand my gf's lashes grew quite a bit.

ozadam said:
So you have ordered and are making this stuff yourself? how much will it cost you per day? and how can you be certain that you actualy have this drug?

Im going to buy 30 packs at $11 and see how it goes on my temples for two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.