Anyone else considering totally checking out of society?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha. There used to be a young guy that used to post comments like this on HairLossTalk.com. Can't remember his name, I think he got banned, but he was a good guy. Hope he is doing well and and living the dream of nailing white girls.
lmao i'm gonna be unbanned on the 31st, dont worry

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol just thinking back on the idea of checking out of society

problem is-we are social animals and require the approval of others for mental health and you need to be a part of the system to survive

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. i hate going to school because the ultimate reward of it all is gone (6+ white girl). i guess that gives me motivation for a transplant but its so far away its depressing

need to start a methamphetamine regimen for motivation

For me that is also a reason why I hate to go to school.

But what about hating to go to school because of reasons like; you feel like an outcast, you constantly need to be on guard in case someone decides to pick on you or people treating you inferior because you are bald, short or have another big flaw?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me that is also a reason why I hate to go to school.

But what about hating to go to school because of reasons like; you feel like an outcast, you constantly need to be on guard in case someone decides to pick on you or people treating you inferior because you are bald, short or have another big flaw?
trust me dude as a full norwood 6 those are all my worries as well

Nevyn

Reaction score
I realize no woman will ever love me other than seeing me as a potential cuckold and cash dispenser and its always been like that.

This is incorrect sir. You believe it to be and let me tell you I know it's damn hard to convince you otherwise because i used to think that way about myself, and yes, there are women who will think that way. But there are some people in this world who just don't care about hair. The point is, the world is full of people who have diverse needs, requirements / turn ons etc. If I gave you an example, and I acknowledge I may upset someone here; I don't find Fat women sexually attractive. It doesn't matter how good they look, how good they are in bed, the thought of the size of them with the size of me nakd... in bed (ew) is a huge turn - off for me. Yet there are people in this world who like that. To me it is completely sickening and bizzare why someone would want to actively search for the biggest women he could, I just cant process that thought, it is completely illogical. Not tun your attention to the literally thousands of p**rn shoots fat women have done and earned thousands of pounds from. There is literally entire website dedicated to the biggest, fattest people in he world and I'm like, seriously? But the point is, I am not the only person in the world who holds an opinion, yes there are many like me and many who are not and I shouldn't be so big headed to think that my 1 opinion holds any real value when it comes to things like this.

Your scenario is similar; just because you think women are not interested because you don't have awesome hair you doesn't mean they are not interested. You need to realise (like me) that that your opinion is 1 in he billions that exist in the world, and as soon as you see how insignificant that is, you will see how silly you are being. If people can make multi million enterprises by exploiting fattys, you my friend can find a women. Relationships are all about the confidence, being a leader. They are founded on stability and mutual gains. Yes there are looks involved, but don't think that having no hair affects the reationship, it merely affects the target audience. People like main with hair, people like men without hair (That guy from die hard Bruce Willis, he is a handsome guy right?) He is shaven, he looks good. I have been on plenty of dating websites where women explicitly state they like full shaven men. I won't get all philosophical but don't use having no hair as an excuse. It may feel that way but sometime syou just need a slap in the face and someone to say: oi ****tard, snap out of it. People will hate you, people will love you no matter how you look or what you do. Get the **** up and get a grip my friend :3

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Still shouldnt be horrible cause "fat people did it to themselves" a fat person you meet one day could be the nicest person you ever get to meet, if they are to big say something nicely not horrible about health risks, you lot complain about "society" and how they make you feel, dont turn into the ones who make you feel that way.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
The point of inserting this sample is not to excuse or promote a gluttonous lifestyle only to demonstrate and consider that there may be more to the picture than meets our eyes.

Obesity--is it a genetic disorder?

Loos RJ[SUP]1[/SUP], Bouchard C.
Author information

• [SUP]1[/SUP]Human Genomics Laboratory, Pennington Biomedical Research Center, Baton Rouge, LA 70808, USA.

Abstract

Obesity is one of the most pressing problems in the industrialized world. Twin, adoption and family studies have shown that genetic factors play a significant role in the pathogenesis of obesity. Rare mutations in humans and model organisms have provided insights into the pathways involved in body weight regulation. Studies of candidate genes indicate that some of the genes involved in pathways regulating energy expenditure and food intake may play a role in the predisposition to obesity. Amongst these genes, sequence variations in the adrenergic receptors, uncoupling proteins, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor, and the leptin receptor genes are of particular relevance. Results that have been replicated in at least three genome-wide scans suggest that key genes are located on chromosomes 2p, 3q, 5p, 6p, 7q, 10p, 11q, 17p and 20q. We conclude that the currently available evidence suggests four levels of genetic determination of obesity: genetic obesity, strong genetic predisposition, slight genetic predisposition, and genetically resistant. This growing body of research may help in the development of anti-obesity agents and perhaps genetic tests to predict the risk for obesity.

DPAMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still shouldnt be horrible cause "fat people did it to themselves" a fat person you meet one day could be the nicest person you ever get to meet, if they are to big say something nicely not horrible about health risks, you lot complain about "society" and how they make you feel, dont turn into the ones who make you feel that way.

I wish I could rep this. I agree that it's more cruel to mock someone for something that they have absolutely no control over, but that doesn't make mocking someone for something more controllable OK. But I guess nearly everyone wants someone they can look down on — social hierarchy and all that. I ain't immune to it either...

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
So nearly half of the American population is obese because they all have crappy genetics?

And less than 5% of the Chinese population is obese because they have excellent "fatness" genetics?

I will never buy that. Even if there was a strong genetic factor for obesity, there is a chance, a way for them to overcome it.

Even if that means chaining themselves in their basement while someone gives them an healthy daily amount of calories.

For balding men, there is no chance, absolutely nothing they can do.

If there was a way to recover hair the way weight can be lost, even if it would take immense willpower, I would do it, we all would.

It does happen to some, bad genetics etc but regardless, they are still human no need to be horrible.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's mainly to do with diet. As much as I don't have sympathy for them (as it's easily reversible) I would never mock them. They could have a bad food addiction or mental issues. Last thing someone needs is to be laughed at. They know they don't look good in the mirror and increased risk of disease, why add to someone's pain? Unless they really are asking for it. In a way many people have vices or ways to cope. Some are good methods, some not.

Ultimately my sympathy is more for those inflicted with diseases they didn't get to choose. I know people disagree with me here but I don't put baldness in the same category as physical illnesses which directly screws your health up. Baldness is traumatic though and I am not downplaying its psychological implications. I just see it as different personally. I've seen some terrible illnesses and baldness doesn't compare. Although you could argue baldness is like living like a dead man. But it won't change my opinion.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
^^Beautiful, Fred.

regardless, they are still human no need to be horrible.

What if they mock baldness? Can I then go for the jugular?

I am not in the habit of mocking anyone, but if a fat person makes some sort of ridiculous proclamation that fat is beautiful, it pushes by buttons.

blackg

Reaction score
Every day I'm surrounded by privileged, ignorant, blissful full heads who will NEVR understand the trials of hair loss.
At least not in their youth, and it pysses me the **** off!!!

Makes me wanna destroy them all. Them with their "normal" hair lines and styles.

Just needed to vent.
Out!

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
^^Beautiful, Fred.

What if they mock baldness? Can I then go for the jugular?

I am not in the habit of mocking anyone, but if a fat person makes some sort of ridiculous proclamation that fat is beautiful, it pushes by buttons.

Well theres no reason to really say anything harsh unless they are harsh themselves, and even then it depends usually its better to be the better man, but anyway i was talking about the nice ones, if some who is big and is nice comes to you would you diss them?.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Mental illness is worse than baldness. Unfortunately, baldness can cause mental illness. I've suffered moments of intense physical pain, and psychological pain doesn't compare.

I've seen people who had to go through cancer or who had recover from cancer. They were mostly OK because even though their disease is horrible and there is a good chance that they will die, there is still hope.

This is where baldness is different. I know I managed to ease my psychological pain a lot thanks to my hair transplant, but there was a time when I thought this way out wasn't possible.

There was no hope. Only a lifetime of being a lonely bald loser. A wasted youth that I never even had the chance to live, the idea of never feeling a woman's touch.

And those thoughts between the age of 20 and 23 hurt like hell, they paralyzed me, and made me have horrific panic attacks just before sinking into the deepest depression.

The lack of hope is what makes a disease horrible. To me, death was better than this future I imagined at the time. At least it was peaceful, no more suffering.

When people think about horrible disease, they think about the ones where death is lurking at the corner.

They don't think about the ones that make you live your whole life as a ghost, or as you said Wolf, a dead man.

And during this life as a dead man, people won't even see you as suffering. You will get no empathy, no pity, and no understanding.

Well thats the thing about life and its haters, we all met them in some form or another, i know i have, but that sadly is life, i learned at a very young age thanks to school bullies, they will always be there, thats life ask anyone i bet most will tell you they had it somehow or another. But i promise (this goes to everyone not just Fred) there is right people out there for you, i found them thankfully, and im so grateful for them, baldness isnt the end, sure you got diss after diss after diss cause of baldness, but those are just the obstacles of life, you got to somehow find away to ignore it, theres no ifs or buts, we would all love people to stop being horrible but it wont happen.

Im glad you feeling better or getting there and said no to suicide and that dark path, i truly am, that dark path is never the answer, i been depressed to but not that bad, i know how that darkness feels, it eats you up, thankfully i got out of it aswell, you just gotta do and find things you love to do, and the right girl/guy and friends etc will come along, you see, i dont know if you have these problems Fred, maybe its better now but still, it goes for other people aswell, enjoy life or try while you can.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
The cause of obesity is not absolute. Clearly we have a preponderance of career junk over eaters and sedentary persons that perpetuate this misperception.

On the other hand not all unhealthy 'big eaters' become obese. Genetics cannot possibly explain every case of obesity nor does the study suggest this. Of course there are measures eg: diet, exercise that can counter or control issue, but for those physically disposed it will forever be an up hill endeavor.

Here the contemptuous mantra for baldites "just be confident" might become (for the persecuted fatite) the equivalent to "just be disciplined". There is much merit to discipline particularly when put into practice. To be fair for many who are disadvantageously predisposed it is generally a bigger, constant challenge.

blackg

Reaction score
When I was 21, a 58 year old perfect NW1 told me this:

"What, you're suffering from depression because of you are losing your hair? I don't know, it never occurred to me that losing one's hair could be something that makes you depressed."

That guy will die with a full head of hair.

Exactly!!! They will never know!
Totally blind to the social discrimination and pop culture mocking of bald men.

It's a pity we have to breathe the same air as these fuqkers.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
..,And for clarity's sake, China has better than 7% obesity rate which is still deemed below average(OECD), this sounds good until we recall they have over 1.35 billion documented citizens ( over 95 obese million persons) = still a LOT of obese people.

U.S' is above 30% ( gross population 2014 @ 319 million).

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I mostly agree. I've known moderately active persons ruled clinically overweight, who were/are virtually small eaters their whole life that continue to wrestle with weight gain.

Endmorph types are not so uncommon. Of course many are not overeaters.