Anyone Else Scared They Will Be Single Forever?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, pretty much.

But there are a lot of ugly successful people so don't give up if you aren't genetically blessed.
I didn't care but when hair loss hit me I realised that all my achievments were for nothing. Especially now that I have a good job. All that matters is face/social status/social skills with that order and I don't have any of those

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't care but when hair loss hit me I realised that all my achievments were for nothing. Especially now that I have a good job. All that matters is face/social status/social skills with that order and I don't have any of those
I think it counts for something, man.

Would you rather be a broke pretty boy who gets laid but lives with his mum or would you rather be successful, independent, and wealthy but not good looking?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was me last night after I was dumped.

upload_2017-3-19_12-27-35.png

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it counts for something, man.

Would you rather be a broke pretty boy who gets laid but lives with his mum or would you rather be successful, independent, and wealthy but not good looking?
pretty boy living with my mom atleast I wouldn't have to cook and do laundry. Ugly sucks even if you have everything else.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty boy living with my mom atleast I wouldn't have to cook and do laundry. Ugly sucks even if you have everything else.
Haha at least your honest.

Okay, what about this - what if you could be average looks and average career with average women - is that better than the other two?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha at least your honest.

Okay, what about this - what if you could be average looks and average career with average women - is that better than the other two?
Im basicly just that without the average women part. It's very depressing really. My depression has become very deep at this point I can never get rid of it only minimize it with cope tactics (gymcelling etc). Im a mess really.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im basicly just that without the average women part. It's very depressing really. My depression has become very deep at this point I can never get rid of it only minimize it with cope tactics (gymcelling etc). Im a mess really.
You wont date an average looking woman??

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You wont date an average looking woman??
Depends on what you mean by average. Even if I do date right now It wont undo all the damage that has been done to me. And Im likely to start rage-cringing during the date and introducing the red-pill truth until the woman swallows it all.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
No.

I know it's impossible for me. I know that even if I get dumped, which rarely happens (and when it does, it's for exceptional reasons like an abortion) I know I can have several looksmatched girls on rotation in a matter of weeks.
The mythical slayer bear is back

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
No.

I know it's impossible for me. I know that even if I get dumped, which rarely happens (and when it does, it's for exceptional reasons like an abortion) I know I can have several looksmatched girls on rotation in a matter of weeks.
I got dumped because I'm leaving the country for a year - I haven't taken it to hard although I was down last night.

resu

Reaction score
No.

Is this the norm in Belgium or what?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
all I know I am at least two girlfriend behind normal people who have "ex-gf" and "current gf" at bare minimum

about being single I do not care at all tho

shookwun

Reaction score
all I know I am at least two girlfriend behind normal people who have "ex-gf" and "current gf" at bare minimum

about being single I do not care at all tho
Dont forget about almost every normal person you encounter who has had current, and previous healthy relationships. They tend to always have ex-gf, previous women in there life that shoot texts here and there to keep in the loop. All to common, even among men you would think are average-ugly who have women in there life to fall back on to for a mojo lift.

this is reality

resu

Reaction score
Dont forget about almost every normal person you encounter who has had current, and previous healthy relationships. They tend to always have ex-gf, previous women in there life that shoot texts here and there to keep in the loop. All to common, even among men you would think are average-ugly who have women in there life to fall back on to for a mojo lift.

this is reality

It's the first thing they ask, you either lie or be honest.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes.

I've been with/dated two girls in the past; both of which who cheated on me with some guy that was waaayy better looking than me. I'm starting to realize that I'm not really desirable by anymeans; a girl could find someone better than me anyways.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is depressing as f*** lol

I do believe most people who end up with someone technically "settle" though. I have plenty of friends who definitely did....I doubt they'd admit it and label it as such, but I watched them unsuccessfully pursue hot chicks over the years and end up marrying/ltr average looking chicks

I do wonder if some of us who are actually decent looking torture ourselves by holding on way too long, gambling on the chance something "better" might be coming along

I have other issues though like my fluctuating chronic low self esteem and a fear of letting a woman get to really know much of anything about me that are holding me back. I probably lose a point or 2 for my height, but I still don't really feel like my aesthetics are my main obstacle at this point

Vanitykills

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a fussy bastard and will probably be forever single; I don't give a f***. Things could be worse, I have a few friends who are miserable as f*** in relationships and are always broke; they never have any new sh*t.

Just get the p**rn on fellas, just you, Pam and her 5 sisters.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a fussy bastard and will probably be forever single; I don't give a f***. Things could be worse, I have a few friends who are miserable as f*** in relationships and are always broke; they never have any new sh*t.

Just get the p*rn on fellas, just you, Pam and her 5 sisters.

p**rn > prostitutes.

shookwun

Reaction score
worst case scenario, East Asia romance retreat.

There is no reason to be single, unless you otherwise choose to. Or try, and fail after each and every attempt (@rick39)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
worst case scenario, East Asia romance retreat.

There is no reason to be single, unless you otherwise choose to. Or try, and fail after each and every attempt (@rick39)
I miss Rick so much - he was the misunderstood philosopher of our times.