Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

sofia

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you experienced an initial reduction of shedding, then an accelerated period where you lost more than your usual amount and now your shedding is back to the way it was before using Trinov?
Hi, a bit less then originally but not like they said: total stopping after 1 month for women...
Plus I have not regained from the shed, which could take longer obviously.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, a bit less then originally but not like they said: total stopping after 1 month for women...
Plus I have not regained from the shed, which could take longer obviously.

Even people who aren't losing hair shed everyday. If you're shedding even just a little less than you did before you started Trinov I'd say it might be working.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where exactly do you apply the trinov.
No finasteride/min.

I needle the hairline about every 10 days. However I don't see any drastic changes in the hairline besides itch going away. Overall my hair feels more dense.
Fingers crossed.

Pukon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Small update.dropped trinov after 3 bottles due to being lazy to aply something on my head 3 times per day(2xminox 1trinov).during thie time with trinov nothing changed(no regrowth or shed).My wife still continue to use it up to minium 12 months(month 3 now)as thats the only hair loss product she takes.same nothing happened with her hair too.except oilines it gives from ingridients.need.She is now on men version as it has higher percentage of s equol

Pancreata

My Regimen
Reaction score
University PhD pharmacologist here. Just some thoughts on the anecdotes of sexual sides posted in this forum.

There will always be systemic absorption of topicals that can penetrate the skin, albeit much lower than oral/systemic drugs. For example topical diclofenac sodium goes systemic at about 6% of the levels that oral doses can. However users typically don't use diclofenac topical for long periods of time as with hair loss topicals.
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/022122s006lbl.pdf

If s-equol does go systemic at low levels, hepatic and renal clearance could potentially mitigate any systemic effects, but without PK data, it is impossible to know how long systemic exposure would be. If s-equol does in fact bind to DHT in vivo with the affinity documented in some studies, then over time with even with low systemic exposure, chronic use of Trinov in some users could result in systemic sides affecting tissue highly active and dependent on DHT:AR pathways (i.e. spermatogenesis, DHT mediated NO-synthesis and penile erections). Just like with 5-AR inhibitors, in some men systemic effects could include classic feminization (i.e. testicular and breast tenderness and enlargement) and some men may be particularly sensitive to anti-DHT effects and show sides with just short-term treatment.

I don't believe Trinov will pan out to be what we all hoped, but hope dies last and like many here I am giving it 6 months as long as no sides develop. If they do, I would stop immediately. Remember there is data with 5-AR inhibitors showing that feminization remains in some men months after stoppage.

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bros this trinov is doing nothing for me. If anything I'm losing even more hair on it! Should have known considering their pathetic booth.

Shedding from the lotion should slow down after 2 months..it did for me anyway, but I'm still shedding where I'm applying it like 5-8 hairs...all we can do is push for 6 months (3 more months to go)...if still there is no results close to 6 months then I'm blowing it up in fidias face and demanding a reimbursement ( ya I know that won't work lol)

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! There I go again with new photos:

- Right temple:

SqV4ui5.jpg

WVvZ1EP.jpg

WVvZ1EP.jpg

Pqx14Bm.jpg

t2cBe8Z.jpg

t2cBe8Z.jpg

- Left temple:

7xyieUq.jpg

Sfc7og1.jpg

Now I´ll look for my first photos so you can compare them, but they have been here this whole time!

Hi guys! Just got a haircut this afternoon because I will receive the Brotion next week (maybe even on Monday).

So, I´m going to post some photos of my temples before I begin with the treatment.

But first, I would like you to know that I´ve been on finas (1/4 Proscar) since September 2010 and I´ve not stopped with the treatment.

Minoxidil? Never have, I hope that I will never try it.

Dermarolling? Not really like it, so nope again.

- Before treatment, Saturday 29th December 2018.

Left temple (2 photos, took them less than an hour ago):

View attachment 108075

View attachment 108076

Right temple (1 photo, took it less than an hour ago):

View attachment 108077

Hope this Brotion works!

PS. I will post photos every Saturday if I ever get the Brotion :p

Hi guys! More photos ;)

- Treatment since Monday 31st December (male, age: 34 / Trinov: 4 shots, 2 and 2).

Right temple (after the shower, no Trinov yet):

View attachment 108733

View attachment 108734

View attachment 108735

Left temple (after the shower, no Trinov yet):

View attachment 108736

View attachment 108737

View attachment 108738

View attachment 108739

See you next Saturday!

Ps. Next time I´ll take the photos before I take a shower. By the way, on Tuesday I´ll go back to work so I don´t really know how I will use Trinov (morning or at night, but I use hairspray to style my hair and I don´t want to use Trinov if my hair and scalp are dirty). Guess that I´ll figure something out...

Hi again guys!

Here you have more photos, hope you like them ;)

- Right temple:

View attachment 109423

View attachment 109424

View attachment 109425

- Left temple:

View attachment 109426

View attachment 109427

Attachments

• t2cBe8Z.jpg
    t2cBe8Z.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 425
  • t2cBe8Z.jpg
    t2cBe8Z.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 376
  • t2cBe8Z.jpg
    t2cBe8Z.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 375
  • t2cBe8Z.jpg
    t2cBe8Z.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi @Rudi, well in the beginning I was very happy because instead of 200+ on washing days, I was losing 100 sometimes even less. Then came the shed and now I am losing 160-200 again. So I can't tell if the shed is over or my loss just accelerated. But I can tell for sure that it's more visible where I apply and most of the hairs are the finer ones. Do you think that it is like with minoxidil, you lose in the beginning? Thank you for always replying. :)

Try zix you'll see better results than that. Look for @MrsS posts. She was shedding as much as you and now she's in the 20-30 range if I'm not mistaken

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
If s-equol does go systemic at low levels, hepatic and renal clearance could potentially mitigate any systemic effects, but without PK data, it is impossible to know how long systemic exposure would be.
Could you please explain what hepatic and renal clearance are? What what does PK stand for?

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have similar effect of small dark hairs growing on temples, wonder if they become terminal. I’m also a diffuser at young age of 23

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Finished my first bottle of Trinov today.

I have noticeable thickening of my hair.
When I wash my hair it feels much thicker and it's easier to style with gel.

Also not sure if this has been mentioned by anyone else and it's not my imagination but my sex drive has increased.

One note of caution for me, first three months of finasteride and my hair thickened substantially, then the shed and it thinned out and never really regained the full shed but still continue to take Finasteride

Last edited:

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 months in and nothing

also just found a photo of me age 17 (6 years ago) and I was NW2.5 then and I'm NW2.5 now so I guess that hair just ain't coming back without a plant

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 months in and nothing

also just found a photo of me age 17 (6 years ago) and I was NW2.5 then and I'm NW2.5 now so I guess that hair just ain't coming back without a plant

Same Norwood after 6 years? You're fortunate to be able to maintain. What have you been using before Trinov?

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you use use trinov only,try to add minoxidil
Bad advice. Minoxidil has nasty side effects, since its originally a blood pressure drug and the way it works ist even fully known yet, just guesses. Its a lifetime commitment, and spray x2 a day this cat poison on head for the rest of life is too much. And if you stop most hair falls out since it becomes minoxidil dependent. And even if you dont stop you adjust to it after a few years and start loosing haid again, despite using it. And finasteride is extreme option for chemical castrats (if u dont have prostate hyperplasia)