Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
Without numbers this wall of text is pointless.

One thing is to be worse than 10% of guys. Another thing is to be worse than 50% of guys (and 99% on Bali/NY).

I know balding is a huge problem even for a goodlooking – but still our problems are not comparable. Shrink yourself to 175cm and bones of an 5'5 asian girl and you will get me or @Dante92.

Tinder is a best application. Very lucky it was written in out lifetime. And probably by nerdy IT incels.

Sad I am not able to enjoy it due to inferior genetic.
Ah you're from New York? That could be a good or bad thing depending on where you live. I live close to Philadelphia. Balding is so common here but if you go to places like NYC or Los Angeles, it's like everyone has a full head of hair. I can confirm about tinder. I work in software, web development primarily, and apps like this are developed by some of the nerdiest people you can imagine. It's kind of ironic.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah you're from New York? That could be a good or bad thing depending on where you live. I live close to Philadelphia. Balding is so common here but if you go to places like NYC or Los Angeles, it's like everyone has a full head of hair. I can confirm about tinder. I work in software, web development primarily, and apps like this are developed by some of the nerdiest people you can imagine. It's kind of ironic.

I work in webdev as well (fullstack). I did well before I was brutally redpilled while was living in Asia (even incel can slay in Asia!!!1) and found out I am baldcel and now trying to find motivation again.

Baldcel IT guy that is who I am. f*****g stereotype. It is like @FredTheBelgian was repairing computers with his NW5 to save money for... HAIR TRANSPLANT (while others his age spend money to dates/car).

Balding is common where I live and more that this gene pool is flawed in general in my country (Eastern Europe) due to mongoloid genes.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, Fred, I appreciate that a lot.

Exactly, I don't hate women, but the opposite is painfully true. Obviously nobody supports me, I can only shut up and "man up" or be judged by white-knights such as bucktorn if I dare to complain. Getting some support once in a while feels good. :)

I remember that "grow a pair" messages in your thread when you showed up your forehead.

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
I work in webdev as well (fullstack). I did well before I was brutally redpilled while was living in Asia (even incel can slay in Asia!!!1) and found out I am baldcel and now trying to find motivation again.

Baldcel IT guy that is who I am. f*****g stereotype. It is like @FredTheBelgian was repairing computers with his NW5 to save money for... HAIR TRANSPLANT (while others his age spend money to dates/car).

Balding is common where I live and more that this gene pool is flawed in general in my country (Eastern Europe) due to mongoloid genes.
What Norwood are you? Having a hair transplant was a life saver honestly. I'm planning on getting a second one hopefully in April in May. If you're working in web development at a decent company, you should be able to save up a lot for a hair transplant especially since you're a full stack developer. I'm trying to learn the MEAN stack now specifically NodeJS and Express. I know Angular relatively well but it's hard knowing what packages to install because the documentation on Node is just terrible.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What Norwood are you? Having a hair transplant was a life saver honestly. I'm planning on getting a second one hopefully in April in May. If you're working in web development at a decent company, you should be able to save up a lot for a hair transplant especially since you're a full stack developer. I'm trying to learn the MEAN stack now specifically NodeJS and Express. I know Angular relatively well but it's hard knowing what packages to install because the documentation on Node is just terrible.

Is that you in your profile picture?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, too bad that if I tried to "be charismatic" people will only see me as the "wierd balding guy" rather than the "boring bald guy".

Your posts are even worse than n003's.

Even if you were the charismatic bald guy, women will still more than likely take the fullhead over you. It's 2016 and it's shallow as f***.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

I am NW3.5V from teens.

I do not making a big money but enough for hair transplant in Turkey. And gonna make it soon. BUT I have a problem. My sides are thinning as well. Retrograde alopecia. My donor area has a few little bald patches so I do not really know am I a proper patient for hair transplant.

I was a back-end developer all my life just recently started to explore front end. Going to learn Angular2 for front-end. And JVM/Spring for back-end (I am decent in it). Also, I have some idea from startup will try to implement it in summer.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. Besides, it's quite hard to be "charismatic" when you're a f*****g ugly, balding, framecel virgin.

In this century women are simply encouraged to be themselves: hypocritical, picky and shallow beyond all reason.

Men picky as f*** as well.

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
I am NW3.5V from teens.

I do not making a big money but enough for hair transplant in Turkey. And gonna make it soon. BUT I have a problem. My sides are thinning as well. Retrograde alopecia. My donor area has a few little bald patches so I do not really know am I a proper patient for hair transplant.

I was a back-end developer all my life just recently started to explore front end. Going to learn Angular2 for front-end. And JVM/Spring for back-end (I am decent in it). Also, I have some idea from startup will try to implement it in summer.
Ahh sorry to hear about the thinning sides, that sucks man. Front end can be a very fun job but it can be very tedious and time consuming. I haven't jumped into Angular2 yet. That's probably the biggest downside to web development. Technologies are constantly getting switched out left and right. Definitely go for the transplant man! You could go from a Norwood4 to at least a Norwood 1/2 especially if your doctor gives you a good hairline.

T

tellersquill

Getting sex is quite easy - making a relationship is another ball game.

I think I'd get fed up of seeing the worlds most amazing person if I had to see them everyday.

Also, the though of having sex with the same person forever fills me with dread.

I bet women get the same thing.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahh sorry to hear about the thinning sides, that sucks man. Front end can be a very fun job but it can be very tedious and time consuming. I haven't jumped into Angular2 yet. That's probably the biggest downside to web development. Technologies are constantly getting switched out left and right. Definitely go for the transplant man! You could go from a Norwood4 to at least a Norwood 1/2 especially if your doctor gives you a good hairline.

NW1.75 will be enough for me. I have almost same forehead as Wesley Sneider – we do good with NW1.5-2.5.

I want to study angular2 and stick with it for at least 4-5 years (do not want to spend much time for front end). It seems promising. TypeScript is a killer feature. (sorry for offtopic guys)

shookwun

Reaction score
Getting sex is quite easy - making a relationship is another ball game.

I think I'd get fed up of seeing the worlds most amazing person if I had to see them everyday.

Also, the though of having sex with the same person forever fills me with dread.

I bet women get the same thing.
Sex is definitely not hard to get, it's the process afterwards of maintaining attraction & captivating a women's interest that sets an entire new level for desire. A lot of women very well might find you attractive, but most will loose interest the more they get to know you. Women tend to screen men very closely, the better looking you're the more forgiving, but to dismiss the importance of personality, career and core interests is delusional. A women is not going to get into a relationship with you unless she has chemistry outside of the physical attraction.

I have had many encounters, and I can safely safe that 80% never lead to anything afterwards. Compatibility goes far beyond looks when entering relationship territory. However, the better looking you are the easier it is to dismiss all aforementioned traits of of being compatible personality wise.
Charisma is all about making people feel good about themselves, whether it's friends or someone you would like to date. Some good examples of charisma would be speaking with conviction about your opinions and ideas, looking someone in the eye and giving them a firm handshake, smiling and cracking a joke, speaking enthusiastically about something you're interested in, and making sure everyone is having a fun time. Charisma is not going to turn you into a 10 but it will make a good impact on whether or not someone will find you attractive especially if they are on the fence about you. No one likes being around someone who is boring and being charismatic is the opposite of that. Especially if you are a Norwood 4 or higher, being charismatic can definitely can give you a boost. Otherwise, people just see you as the boring bald guy.

Charisma, and having a strong level of self-esteem are a pre requisite if plan on not disqualifying yourself from meeting lots of women. When you don't have these traits, you are preemptively setting yourself on the side lines. A lot of the time you will come off creepy, and give off vibes that people other wise have no interest in settling them-self around. I have seen this first hand at my lowest, when around people under low self-esteem, we tend to emit energy that makes others not want to be around us by the way we conduct our selves. This is both female, and male related.

Low levels of self-esteem will leave you going to your hand every night.

Fortunately for beta males they have dating applications which can help paint a positive image, despite being a social reject in real life encounters. Women, definitely feel the vibrations of insecure men with low self-esteem, and it will leave you hanging in the long run. A lot of women will see you as boring, predictable and go onto the next.

Some people on this forum are f*****g retarded. What do you expect though, when all there interactions are done through online match making that's determined before you even meet. Go meet a women in a natural setting thats not pre-selected, and tell me being mentally stable doesn't matter.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sex is definitely not hard to get, it's the process afterwards of maintaining attraction & captivating a women's interest that sets an entire new level for desire. A lot of women very well might find you attractive, but most will loose interest the more they get to know you. Women tend to screen men very closely, the better looking you're the more forgiving, but to dismiss the importance of personality, career and core interests is delusional. A women is not going to get into a relationship with you unless she has chemistry outside of the physical attraction.

I have had many encounters, and I can safely safe that 80% never lead to anything afterwards. Compatibility goes far beyond looks when entering relationship territory. However, the better looking you are the easier it is to dismiss all aforementioned traits of of being compatible personality wise.

Charisma, and having a strong level of self-esteem are a pre requisite if plan on not disqualifying yourself from meeting lots of women. When you don't have these traits, you are preemptively setting yourself on the side lines. A lot of the time you will come off creepy, and give off vibes that people other wise have no interest in settling them-self around. I have seen this first hand at my lowest, when around people under low self-esteem, we tend to emit energy that makes others not want to be around us by the way we conduct our selves. This is both female, and male related.

Fortunately for beta males they have dating applications which can help paint a positive image, despite being a social reject in real life encounters. Women, definitely feel the vibrations of insecure men with low self-esteem, and it will leave you hanging in the long run. A lot of women will see you as boring, predictable and go onto the next.

Some people on this forum are f*****g retarded. What do you expect though, when all there interactions are done through online match making that's determined before you even meet. Go meet a women in a natural setting thats not pre-selected, and tell me being mentally stable doesn't matter.

DING DING DING DING--the man is mostly correct...Only thing i would add is unbelievable sex trumps a lot to be quite honest i think for both men and women. Its very hard to part with a guy who is great in bed. Thats not always about looks. that takes some skill set.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, all that confidence is making my panties wet!

I said this other day---a lot to times confidence=cocky a**h**...if a guy i over confident its a huge turn off because they come off arrogant. I think if people over compensate for it (the pick up artist guys are like this) its a huge turn off to 'most' women i think.

T

tellersquill

In my case it was always me who broke up with the women. If I didn't see if lasting a life time then I would end it within the first month.

That's why I've been with lots of women.

I'd rather find 'the one' now that I am 30.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my case it was always me who broke up with the women. If I didn't see if lasting a life time then I would end it within the first month.

That's why I've been with lots of women.

I'd rather find 'the one' now that I am 30.

Your very nice but you are the worst kind of guy to date lol